A Male_Cat now in WV

Hey sweet and sexy, I know have not posted in a while, so first of all HAPPY NAUGHTY 2013.
And thank you for the naughty pictures and the hiking ones.....mmmm would love to be and naughty with you and to hike with you.:D:devil:
Have a wonderful naughty week-end.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hey Emmy:kiss:

Happy Naughty 2013 to you as well:rose:. Oh that kind of hiking would be a lot of fun for sure girl:D

I hope you have had a great weekend.....:rose:

Here are a couple pictures, a naughty one then one of a different hiking area.....;)

http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=912968801_IMG_3306vvv_123_144lo.jpg

http://img294.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=293544700_e_122_500lo.jpg

Hey Ling:)

A very late good morning to you:rose:. I don't have any major plans, planning on a snow tubing trip on Monday though:D
Good Morning Hun:kiss::kiss:
its Monday and another Wknd shot :( your going Snowtubing? guess you wont have far to go coz I ve seen you had Snow in Virginia! "enjoy"

Oh my...wouldn't mind taking a hike on that myself .... okay, lame analogy. You know what I mean. :devil:

Good Morning Hun:kiss::kiss:
its Monday and another Wknd shot :( your going Snowtubing? guess you wont have far to go coz I ve seen you had Snow in Virginia! "enjoy"

Hi Ling:kiss:

The plan was to go snow tubing, but a cold I have been working on didn't allow it to happen:(. I have been told the conditions were, both in snow amount and cold temps....:)

Hi Ling:kiss:

The plan was to go snow tubing, but a cold I have been working on didn't allow it to happen:(. I have been told the conditions were, both in snow amount and cold temps....:)
aw, thats a Bummer:( so no :kiss:sss for you, just {{{{hugs}}}}:D

Thank you Ling:kiss:, I am glad you liked it:)

My weekend went well, I hope your's did too:rose:
well. it was ok I guess,had Visitors, went to a Kids B Day Party and Hubby watched to much Sports on TV:( or as Emmy would say not enough "me" time:(~ Hugs & :kiss:ss & Happy Hump Day:D

well. it was ok I guess,had Visitors, went to a Kids B Day Party and Hubby watched to much Sports on TV:( or as Emmy would say not enough "me" time:(~ Hugs & :kiss:ss & Happy Hump Day:D

Sure sounds like you did have a busy weekend Ling, I do hope you have better luck this coming weekend:devil:

Back