It is time to make a comeback!

LizTee5

Literotica Guru
It has been a while since I took down my last pic thread and think it is time for a new pic thread. Since i have so many requests to see the pics i took down this thread is going to be a mix of old stuff and new stuff.

The more responses I get, the more pics you get... plain and simple.

If you follow me on personals or anything, then you know that I love to chat dirty and be degraded and humiliated, however if you have anything like that to say then please pm me... lets only post nice comments on the actual thread ;) But of I do look forward to the naughty pms as well :devil:

Here are a few mild ones to get things started! Enjoy and have fun! Let your imaginations run wild!

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing the pics. I am sure they will be great. I also plan to send a PM or two :devil:

It has been a while since I took down my last pic thread and think it is time for a new pic thread. Since i have so many requests to see the pics i took down this thread is going to be a mix of old stuff and new stuff.

If you follow me on personals or anything, then you know that I love to chat dirty and be degraded and humiliated, however if you have anything like that to say then please pm me... lets only post nice comments on the actual thread ;) But of I do look forward to the naughty pms as well :devil:

Here are a few mild ones to get things started! Enjoy and have fun! Let your imaginations run wild!
welcome back cutie; awaiting a response to my PM to you.

thanks guys there will be more soon!

resend it prince. at one time my inbox filled up fast and i had to delete a lot of messages one night and didnt read them all... sounds bad but i was flooded with pms lol.

Welcome back, eager to see what you have in store for us this time:devil:

welcome back beautiful
u are looking as sexy as ever
that body is amazing
cant wait to see what u show us next

I like the 4-06-12 pic. First thing I thought of is. Down set hut. Must be football season

April 6th (Or May 4th, depending on your convention, I suppose) isn't especially football season...

Liz...your pictures have *always* inspired some very naughty thoughts on my part...and these are no exception ! ;) :devil:

Good to see you back and posting again sexy lady !! :D

Hi Liz, welcome back and looking forward to some new pics.

Oooh yes! Liz, you are such a naughty girl and I LOVED your old thread (and the worn panties thread :devil:)... So glad to see you back :D

Love the pics....especially the pic of that sweet ass of your in that little thong.....cant wait to see more, much much more of you!!

Your thong...

makes me want to thing. Nice bottom!

FUCK YES ! finallllllllllly! hahah ill be lurkin here alot lol ;) glad to see you back gorgeous

Back