Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
716, 29 married in great shape. Email and Skype are the best contacts. Would love to chat with anyone especially and older woman.
 
860/203 43 male and married (but allowed to play). Like chatting and getting to know people. Love cybering and phone play. Enjoy writing fantasies for women; nothing is too extreme.
 
UK alternative

If you're wondering why these are all 3 digit Area Codes and not letters and numbers (like we're used to here the UK) its coz they're American. If this thread aplied to you but you want to chat/meet UK marrieds then try the Married but looking by County thread.

See you there.
 
Last edited:
Mwm 65

206
Looking to share intimate thoughts, fantasies--but not necessarily meet. Am healthy, not obese, have a young, shedding dog, a dry sense of humor and a rich imagination.
 
312!

Almost 3 million people in this area code, so the odds are pretty good someone else here is in the same code.
 
508

I'm a married guy who just doesn't get enough sex anymore. But no need to shed a tear for a cheating dirtbag like me :) . I know what I want and that's a strong woman who is looking for her match in the bedroom. I love to be dominant and take what I want aggressively, but get the most satisfaction from a woman who when finished is flushed and glowing. So if you're interested in hooking up sometime or just want to have a wicked dirty chat, feel free to PM me.
 
hey

60 y.o. Married male, looking for man or woman for sensual exploration and sexual fullfillment.
734 ac, 48161 zip.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top