So what did you eat tonight?

Fish tacos with handmade corn tortillas, pintos and cheese with Cutthroat Pale Ale.

College class so junk night at Litfan and slave's so Stouffer's Swedish meatballs, pasta salad, Jamaican beef patties and Gallo white Zinfandel with orange creamsicle for dessert. :D

Grilled hamburger patties, garlic mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, steamed spinach and garlic toast, washed down with a passable Merlot.

Take-out Chinese - for a late conference call with colleagues in Hong Kong. ;)

So jealous of you all!

So far today (cause I woke up late) I've had:

-2 egg whites
-1 piece whole wheat toast with 1 Tbsp cream cheese
-8 oz of 2% milk

-2 Tbsp whole almonds
-1 navel orange
-1 slice (1 oz) of cheddar cheese

-17 slices of turkey pepperoni
-8 Keebler Club crackers
-2 sticks of string cheese
-1 Fiber One bar
-1 green apple

That's it! I'll have more in another hour or so but it won't be much more. *sigh* Only day two and I already hate gestational diabetes. I miss food!

College class so junk night at Litfan and slave's so Stouffer's Swedish meatballs, pasta salad, Jamaican beef patties and Gallo white Zinfandel with orange creamsicle for dessert. :D

Just Zinfandel lol.

Damn, reading that it looks like a disgusting mish mash! But it was yummy, although my stomach is making noises. :rolleyes:

Homemade Taco Salad. I can't have taco seasonings, because of allergies, so I make mine with Whorechestire sauce, Cumin and Italian Seasoning. Turned out very good. First time Sir (Rob) had it, or that I had made it for him at least.

All day long, very bad, stress chosen, on-campus foods. Expensive too. I'm going to have to find my self-control and figure out how to pack food.

One thing, at least I now know the chicken fingers are the worst I've ever tasted so I'll never be tempted with those--no matter how badly I want comfort-style food. :(

If I don't report salmon or something healthy tomorrow you all are welcome to come spank me. :D

Chicken patties with sauteed red peppers and a garlic aioli, and whatever sides I can get out of leftovers from the fridge.

McDonalds.

We've had the grandchildren all day so were too tired for anything but fast food.

Washed down with Stella Artois.

Hot Dogs on buns, baked beans, potato chips, washed down with Coca-Cola.

Back