The Fugitive Jedi & The Hidden Savior (Closed for amon_darknight)

He nodded his head and had the biggest smile on his face.

"Wow... Padawan Jace?"

He looked to the space around them and wondered.

"All this space, and you found me randomly, what are the odds. Kind of hard to believe that you found me. I mean... what a small universe right..."

He shook his head.

"If this is all true, great... but if not, its fine Master Jade. I am happy to be away from the Empire. I feel so good being with you, a sense of peace I feel. That and you are very pretty, I am honored."

He smiled as he said every word.
 
She smiled as she looked back to him then back to the path in front of them.

"I am so thankful I found you when I did. It would be great to get the Empire taken down by the end of the year," she said as she continued to drive the ship.

She looked at the panel in front of her, "We're coming up on our destination. Prepare for the landing."

She smiled as she looked to him telling him that. "In due time, I will tell you the rest of your story. Just be patient, Jace," she said placing taking the ship out of autopilot.
 
He smiled at her, thinking only the best. She knew what she was doing and he knew she would tell him everything in due time.

"So do I get a lightsaber, or is that out of date?"

He was almost dancing in his seat, shaking his head left and right as he thought about becoming a Jedi.

"This is going to be an adventure! I cannot wait"

Was he really a Storm Trooper all that time?

"Master Jade, what are your abilities? I mean, are you a force master, or are you a light saber master? Or are you all round badass?"

He smiled, his smile seemed to brighten the space around them.
 
She heard him mention the lightsaber. "Oh," she said while rifling through the console next to her. She pushed a button on a black handle causing a purple light to emit from it, "You mean this? You'll create your own within due time. Once I get the parts anyway."

She pushed the button again and made it disappear. "Only people that were taught personally by Master Windu have the purple saber. Yours will be different all around."

As his question hit her ears about the being bad ass all around, she laughed. "I'm a little of both. Mostly use mind tricks, but I can do anything. Except force lightning. That is.." she paused remembering back to the purge. She shook her head as she continued. "That is Empire only and must never be learned."

She knew that he might try to trifle with the force lightning, but had to have faith in him. His eagerness to learn was new to her -- no one had ever been so happy to try and learn the ways of the Jedi. She wasn't really a teacher either, so this was going to be fun.

"Jace. I'll tell you a bit more before we get to Kashyyyk," she paused again tossing him the lightsaber. "First, don't push that button. Don't even get an inkling to try to. Second," she paused again. "Your predecessor was a great man and renowned among the Jedi. He followed the ways of the Force and invented a few things as well. You will become the greatest Jedi the galaxy has ever seen. Your history is just that, history. It's time to look towards the future." She smiled looking at him as she mentioned this.
 
He held the light saber, he looked it over and he felt a surge of power rush through him. What was this feeling, this was nothing like holding a blaster, or a hand explosive, what was the difference?

His smile faded as he held the weapon. But he followed her instruction,

"Of course Master Jade. Force Lightning? Why would you not use that? It is a powerful ability. Why would one not master both sides and bring a balance to it?"

His questions were becoming almost like a rant. He was confused again, she could hear the nervousness in his voice.

"This is... I mean, I have read files on the Jedi, there powers and traits. How can I be...?"

Doubt again filled him, she saw his shoulders slump, but his grip on the light saber was tight.

"I am eager to learn. I want to bring balance to the force, to the Universe."

She saw the look in his eyes, he pressed the button and the light saber came to life. He saw the purple blade and his face was in awe

"I am sorry Master Jade..."

He deactivated the saber and handed it back to her. His head hung low as he went to the back of the ship. He stripped his clothes as he turned the shower on.

"damn... I am a waste of time... maybe I should bail out and let her live her life like she wants..."

He shook his head as he let the water wash over him. He sighed.
 
She glanced at him as he powered on the light saber, seeing how it reacted to him. She smiled seeing him power up the thing then turn it off, to which she frowned. "Why did you turn it off? You were just curious." She watched as he went to the back of the ship. She set the ship to autopilot again before she got up and walked to the other end of the ship.

She opened the door to the shower area and saw the silhouette of his body as he stood in the shower.

"I want you to know something," she said after sensing his dismay as he stood there. "You are not a waste of time, you are a very vital part to this cause. You are the savior. I am but a fugitive Jedi on the run from the Empire."

She opened the door to the shower and saw him standing there. "Oh and I don't mind you being naked. I've seen it all before," she said standing against the doorway. She smiled as she saw his own saber. She turned around and left him, "We'll be there on Kashyyyk soon enough. Get dressed with stuff out of the clothing closet. There should be some male clothes in there."
 
He walked to the clothing closet and he took out a green shirt with some brown baggy pants. He thought about Jade, she had no problem seeing him naked.

"Master Jade, I will respect your words. Thank you for seeing that in me."

He sat down at the table, not beside her. He looked to his hands and still felt the weight of the Light Saber, he could hear the sound still in his mind. He than shook his head and sighed.
 
She brought the ship in for landing but managed to clip a few trees. "Ahh, fuck it," she said with a smile as she walked back to him. "Well, we're here." She could sense he was still troubled by something. "Within time, you will become one with the Force. Soon enough you will also come to realize that both sides of the Force are in unity as one, not entirely separate."

She placed her hand on his shoulder, "I know some of force lightning, but it was forbidden. I was reprimanded for a short time after Master Windu found out that I had used it. But after that time passed, he still accepted me as his student." She lowered her head thinking about her late master. She shook her head, "Anyway, ready to get started with training?"
 
He looked her in the eyes and smiled at her. He felt this wave of calmness wash over him as she touched him. But there was something else, it was as if she was bathing in sunlight, a light surrounded her. His mouth dropped open, she was so amazing, so beautiful.

"I care not that you know force lightning, it does not change that you are an Angel."

He smiled as the emotion came over him, he wanted to kiss her. He saw her plush lips, how they looked a little dry, but still so soft. He turned away though.

"Yes, I am ready Master."

He stood.

"What is the first task that I must do?"

He stood ready, his strong frame, his strong mind, he willing soul.
 
She heard his words and looked to him, "Well, let us get to the first part." She rifled through the ship and found some of the parts that she would need for him to create the light saber. She smiled knowing that all she needed would be the crystal needed to power it.

"I want you to build this light saber. I will take mine apart first and then put it back together. If you put yours together as well as mine, then it shouldn't explode in your face when we get the crystal."

She led him outside into the forest. She pointed over a cliff-side, "Down there is a cavern that has different crystals for the light sabers."

She led him down a little further. "Now mind you, there are creatures here not familiar with contact, so you might have to fight them off with your bare hands while you search for the perfect crystal."

She smiled slyly before turning to go back to the ship. She came back out with a communication device and a piece of paper with a size chart. "This is for you to contact me if you have an issue with beasts and this is for you to find the perfect crystal. If it's too hard for you to do, then don't do it. Simple as that." She crossed her arms waiting his response.
 
He smiled at her as he looked to the com link and map. He again showed he had confidence in himself in his abilty to do things like this.

"I guess I will have to leave this behind."

He dropped his blaster and side blaster which was a bit smaller. Did she even know he had these.

"Please, take care of these, they are special to me. I built them myself."

He assembled the Light Saber in no time at all, it would seem as he he had a knack for assembling things.

"I am good at these types of things."

He had the biggest smile on his face. He looked to the map and than the cliff face.

"Would it be cheating..."

He ran past her and leapt off the side of the cliff, he turned mid air as he yelled.

"YEEEEEE HAWWWWW!"

He pulled forth a different gun and shot it, a grappling hook shot out and hooked into the mountain side and he started to rappel down the side. He waved at her.

"NOT CHEATING! SAFETY FIRST!"

He chuckled as he got into the cave and he looked around.

"Well that was not too difficult. Tell me Master Jade, did you like what you saw in the shower?"

He grinned, he wanted to see if he could shake her up. It was funny. He has never gotten to act this way before, it felt kind of good.

"You got to see me, will I ever get to see you? You know it is only fair..."

He than heard the low growl as he laughed.

"So this if the first of you."

He grinned as he stood ready, he saw the lizard come out, his red eyes glowing.

"Master Jade, I just wanted to thank you... I..."

He let out a howl of rage and the com turned to static.

It was like he was watching from the outside, fading in and out, in and out, black to red, black to red. Jace ripped the lizards jaw apart, than another he seemed to pull out of thin air.

Jace the whole time, had a grin on his face.

Minutes later he came too, looking down at the ground to see dead lizards that were the size of big dogs in a blood mess all around him. Jace walked down the cave more and more battles took place.
 
She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she watched him leap from the side of the mountain. "He is truly insane," she said as she watched him rappel from the side of the mountain. She picked up her side of the intercom and looked around for a place to sit. She could hear the growls from down below the mists that were covering the mountain side. "Jace, I can come help you, if you want..." she said before he replied what he did. It then turned to static and she was concerned.

She took a stance while sitting to meditate. She focused on all the force surrounding her and found his. He was still alive. She exhaled in a sigh of relief as she figured out he was deep in the cave.

"If this thing still works, Jace..I forgot to mention you have to do it in 30 minutes tops." She put it down as she continued to meditate awaiting his return.

She looked at the blaster pistols that he had left with her. "To think, he had those all this time. Heh."
 
He tapped her on the shoulder, he knelt down beside her as he held the yellow crystal in front of himself.

"I hope it was ok, I could not make up my mind."

He showed her that he took a blue and red crystal as well.

"Maybe it was meant to be, like I carry multiple light sabers?"

He smiled at her. Not that much time had passed, he was very sweaty and covered in blood.

"Master Jade, what now?"

He looked to her and smiled.
 
She opened one eye as he appeared next to her. She saw the numerous crystals. "You can only carry two, but one can be a mix of two colors," she explained.

Standing, she walked with him towards the ship. "You have passed this point and I see the true potential within you now. Now it is time to create your saber."

She walked into the ship and came back out with a towel to hand to him, "First, clean up. Then join me at the back of the ship." She looked to him and blushed. Feeling a need to show him the true nature of her being.

She made her way to the back of the ship and stripped her clothing. She sat on the floor absolutely naked with the tools needed for the light saber before her.
 
He knew he was quite good at things like this. He had the strength, speed, agility and the ability to adapt to many situations. But there was a hidden ability locked inside of him, something he had to keep suppressed. He looked to her as he cleaned himself up a bit.

"Master Jade..."

He knew there was a strong presence of hatred, rage and murderous intent inside of him. Was the one reason they liked him so much in the academy. He always got the job done, as long as he kept his mouth shut and his moral compass turned off.

He sighed as he looked to the bloody rag. He shook his head as he looked to the crystals.

"I think I will keep all three, what harm will it do. One will be a souvenir."

He smiled as he walked onto the ship and headed to the back of the ship where he found her sitting on the ground... naked...

He was taken back as he was stunned at her beauty. Her body was absolute perfection.

"Mast...Master Jade... what are you...?"

His mouth was open.

"So beautiful..."

He felt his cock start to stiffen in his pants, well what was left of his pants.
 
"Come. Sit before me. In the nude, if you would please," she said as she felt his force begin to focus elsewhere.

She could see that he was becoming erect and that was the plan. One last hurrah, she thought, that would quell any desires he had.

"I am to seduce you. You are to take control. It will be the last time you fuck," she said with a lust-filled tone. "Or is it?' she continued with a smirk.

She stood before him, her perky tits showing the greatness of their size and her bare shaven pussy right in front of his face.

"Are you not happy with this, Padawan Jace?" she said as she ran her fingers through his hair.
 
He smiled at her as he stripped his tattered clothing. He could not take his eyes off her beautiful form. He saw a blueish glow come from her as she watched him. He walked in front of her and sat down.

"What now Master?"

He felt his body was hot as his cock was rock hard. But when he heard her orders, it surprised him a bit. He looked to her. He had only heard of what to do with these situations.

"Master Jade, I regret to inform you that I have had no training on these situations."

He hung his head low. He took the Light Saber parts amd quickly assembled them in the order he saw before.

"I have never been with a woman, let alone a Goddess before... that feels nice Master Jade..."

She felt him shiver at the touch. He did not know what to expect.

"I certainly hope this is not the last. What if I highly enjoy this? Cant be my last time."

He smiled and blushed at that said.
 
She walked behind him and ran her fingers across his neck. The sensation alone was enough to bring bumps across his skin. She knelt down behind him and pressed her breasts against his body, "I have skill, do not worry," she said before standing back up and walking around to in front of him.

He had already completed the assembly of the light saber and she was truly impressed.

She looked to his magnificent cock, "Oh you are quite large in that department," she said with a grin.

Kneeling before him, she looked into his eyes before going lower and kissing the very tip of his huge rod.

She looked back to him for his reaction before taking his full length into her mouth.
 
Pleasure was coursing through him as she touched him, and when she took his cock into her mouth, it was so pleasureful. He moaned and felt his knees go weak. He steadied himself and watched her. She looked like she was enjoying this.

"Ma...mas.mmmm Master Jade... are you...mmmmmyeahh... enjoying this..."

He felt her tongue, it was licking over the head of his cock, like he was candy.

"Master... uhh fuck.... Is this part of the traning..."

He moaned out as he put his hands to her hair, brushing the loose strands from her eyes, he wanted to look into her sexy eyes, he wanted to see the lust there. See what this really was...
 
She looked up to him and continued to lick his cock head. She ran her tongue on the underside of his cock, seeing the pleasure that was bringing him.

She removed her mouth for a moment and looked to him, "Yes.. aren't you enjoying it?"

She smiled before taking his length back into her mouth, moaning as she let him slip past her lips into her throat.

She reached her hands around to his ass and gripped, pulling him closer as her cock went deeper into her throat.
 
He nodded his head eagerly. He was most certainly enjoying it, he moaned out as he watched her with great interest. The way she licked and sucked on his cock, the way she moved her tongue. It was all so sexy.

"OHHmMMM"

He let her take his cock deep down her throat and he watched as she had no gag reflex, she held it there for seconds. His instincts took over as he pushed her back and she was on her back looking up at him.

"Master Jade..."

He got on top of her and kissed her lips, it mattered to him not she was just sucking his cock. He wanted to feel what her lips felt like.
 
She looked to him as he pushed her over and kissed her lips deeply.

Moaning, she felt his hardness between her legs, rubbing against her pussy as she felt him throb against her.

"Enter here," she said reaching down to spread her pussy lips for him.

She moved her hand to his cock, stroking him before pushing him against her moist hole.
 
He looked to her and was in shock.

"Really, you wish to take my virginity... so soon... and no foreplay, just straight to the punch."

He moaned out as he felt her wet hole, sucking him in. He groaned as his cock entered her, the head first as he moaned out and pulled out really fast, his cum shooting out and covering her pussy. He fell and held himself up with his hands. Breathing hard.

"I am sorry... that was so childish."

He stood up and he walked away from her, rather embarrassed.

"That was the first time I have ever felt the female womanhood. It was so hot, so tight... really good..."

He shook his head.
 
She felt him explode over her tight pussy, his warm cum shooting out so soon after touching his manhood to her womanhood.

She stood, his cum falling down her thighs as she walked over to him.

Placing her hand on his head, "It is alright." She knelt down and kissed him deeply.

"It is truly understandable, but now...you can do a lot more," she knelt down and began to suck his cock again, making it where he was full attention.

"Now we can do the foreplay," she said to him. She moved her tongue over his hardening member, tasting his cum -- loving the tangy taste of it.
 
He picked her up as she took her cock into her mouth.

"No Master Jade, please I want to feel your lips against mine. I do not want this to be just out of lust. From the first time I saw you... I think I fell in love with you Master Jade..."

He kissed her lips, mashing his lips into hers, letting his tongue dance with hers, his hands went to her ass as he fondled it. She had such a tight ass.

"Mmmm your body is so perfect."

He went back to kissing her, showing her through his kiss the feelings he had for her.
 
Back
Top