Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

"I always liked being spanked." Evie admitted, looking up at him as she worked to gently clean his cock and balls before she moved around to his back. "It makes me hot and achy to think about, but I never had someone who did it so well."

She went quiet as he asked her what else was in her mind. She hadn't really thought about much else. "I don't know, really. I guess you'll just have to show me a whole new world."
 
He smiled as she admitted that, though he nodded to her as she spoke further, he smiled as he turned for her. " I take it I do it well?" He asked playfully, and even as she said that she didn't know, he was thoughtful.

" This week while you are away I want you to think about an entire fantasy. I would like you to write it out, and when you return to me, you are to give it to me." He remarked as he added. " It doesn't have to be long, but I want you to envision en entire public scenario for yourself, through which I will take it to an entirely new level." He mused.

" Besides, i'm sure it will keep you hot and achy all week." he teased with a grin.
 
Evie stopped what she was doing as he told her that she would be writing out a complete fantasy for him during the week. Her eyes were wide as she looked up into his own gaze, her head starting to shake no as he looked at her with such expectation.

"I can't do that, Damian." She said, telling him no for the first time since they had been together. "I mean, I'm not a writer. Can't I just think about it and tell you?"
 
He could tell that this was something that she simply could not do, so he thought about it. " All right, that should work as well." He admitted after a while, though he smiled slightly. " Though you will have to tell it to me in every little dirty detail. I want nothing left out." He gently 'ordered', though he added.

" So long as you're comfortable with that." He would never push her beyond what she was capable of, but he would push her boundaries a bit, see where they truly were and respect them when they WERE there.
 
"Every detail?" She asked him, flushing red from her cheeks to her chest. "I suppose I can try and remember every sordid detail."

She wanted to please him very much and be the girl of his dreams. That thought meant a lot to her. She wanted him to want her back and to need her just as much as she was beginning to need him. Perhaps it was wishful thinking on her part, but Evie really liked Damian.

"Let me wash my hair and I'll go get dressed. Then we can head out to start our day." She finally said, turning in the stall to grab the shampoo.
 
He smiled as she asked that, though he nodded to her. " Every, single, detail." he punctuated each one with a smile on his face, and even as it was clear that she DID want to please him, couldn't she see that she already had pleased him and made him happy? He was much happier than he had been in a long time.

As she said that though he nodded to her. " Take your time, there's no rush." He remarked before he slipped from the shower, letting her finish up as he dried off and afterwards headed into the main bedroom to pick out some black slacks and a light blue long sleeved shirt, he putting only a small dab of cologne on before he was checking his phone for messages.

He was a busy man, but he had set aside this weekend for her. She could see how important this was to him, but he did send off a few texts while he waited for her to finish up.
 
Evie watched as he moved from the bathroom, washing her hair quickly before she stepped out of the shower for herself. She dried herself quickly, shimmying into a pair of panties and a bra before she set about drying and styling her hair. She decided for a simply ponytail, her curls bouncing and glossy as she applied some mascara and a quick swipe of lipstick.

Once she was finished, she moved into the bedroom to find her bag. Out of it, she pulled her dark denim jeans and a black long sleeved t-shirt. It was simple and comfortable, just what she was going for that day. She wanted to be comfortable at all times with Damian, even when he was dressing her up in skimpy dresses that left little to the imagination.

"Can we stop and pick up some candy before we go to the theater?" She asked him, pulling a pair of sneakers onto her feet and lacing them up.
 
He smiled as she finished up, and even as she shimmied into her bra and panties Damian enjoyed the sight of her. As she came out though he left her to pick her casual outfit, they doing just fine together.

As she asked that though he chuckled. " What, you don't want to pay three dollars for a small bag of candy?" He laughed though and finishing his last text he shut the phone back off. Anything else could be handled tomorrow. " We'll stop and pick some stuff up on the way." He promised as he smiled. " Tonight, I am going to enjoy keeping you all to myself for the final evening." He mused, he clearly having a thought in mind of what he would 'take' from her for their final evening together for this amazing weekend.
 
"Oh? And what are we going to be doing?" Evie asked with curiosity creeping into her voice as she stood from her spot and went to take his hand. "Something I should be suspicious about?"

She gave him a grin as they stepped from the room, a normal couple except for the slave's collar that she still wore. She could get very use to this, she thought to herself.
 
He smirked as she asked that, but he moved with her, heading down to go to the car as he wrapped an arm around her waist. " Oh I am going to ensure that you watch me as I make you utterly helpless one final time for this weekend." He mused thoughtfully, though he added.

" I am going to take every part of you, and when you leave me tomorrow, I will miss you." He admitted softly as he gave her a squeeze. " For now, let's head to the movie, and enjoy our afternoon." He mused easily with a smile, she knowing his words were true, that if he said he was going to take every part, that was exactly what Damian would 'do' to her!
 
Evie smiled shyly as he admitted that he would miss her during their week apart. She needed to hear that, especially from Damian. He seemed to be a man that didn't need much in his life and the fact that she was a part of that now made her incredibly happy.

"And I'll miss you too." She said softly as they arrived at his car and she slipped into the passenger's seat, buckling her seat belt as she waited for him to get settled and pull from the spot.
 
He could tell that his admission was important to her, but she WAS a part of his world now, and he WANTED her to understand that she was a part of it now.

As she said that though he smiled and nodded to her, though even as she buckled her seat belt he did the same before they were off. He stopped by a Wal Mart and picked up some candy, letting her pick what she liked, before they were off to the theater.

He let her pick the movie, and simply was there to enjoy a 'normal' afternoon with her. He didn't 'do' anything as her master, instead he was there simply as Damian, though with her slave collar still on, it was still a unique experience of course to be shared.

He would have changed nothing for the world.
 
She picked a comedy and they sat in the back of a nearly deserted theater. She was simply enjoying being with Damian as she ate her pack of M&Ms, talking to him idly through the opening previews and resting her head against his broad shoulder as the movie itself started. It had been a long time since she had felt so comfortable with another person. He held a part of her heart and she would have gladly given it to him forever.

The movie was lighthearted and she laughed along side him, forgetting about his promises for the evening. She was having fun and she was certainly going to enjoy it.
 
He grinned as she picked the comedy, and even as they headed into the nearly deserted theater he smirked. " Sheesh, some people don't know comedy." He purred with a grin, though even as they talked through the previews, he reached down and gently took her hand, holding it.

Quietness was comfortable, and even as they laughed through the movie, Damian hadn't forgotten his promise but it WAS left in the background for a while. The movie was simple really, and a simple concept which was pulled off well. He was happy, and though he wanted to give her his entire heart, he was a cautious man, and wanted to make sure that this wasn't just a fling.

So he would send her home tomorrow morning, and they could go from there. Besides, he did have work to go through AND he was going to contact some friends of his about helping her get back into art school. He refused to let her dream die because of an abusive ex-boyfriend.
 
When the movie was over with, she found herself wanting to chatter. She had a habit of absently talking when she was happy. It was almost like she was a caged bird that had learned how to sing. She squeezed his hand tightly as they left the theater, she left over candy stored in his pocket for later. She most definitely would eat through the entire bag if she was given the chance, but the thought of a good early dinner was enough for her to hand over her packet.

"So, where are you taking me for dinner?" She asked him, laughing at the look that he gave her. "Because I'm so hungry I could eat a horse."
 
Oh he didn't mind her chatting, or anything of the sort. He found her rather interesting, though he wasn't QUITE as chatty as her, he was very willing to listen and walk with her. As she stored the extra candy into his pocket he smiled, though as she asked that, he chuckled as he thought about it.

" Well in the case of eating a horse, I would think that we should go to an all you can eat buffet." He remarked with a smile as he took to the streets. There was a good chinese food buffet right near the theater, so he headed for there.
 
"Don't tempt me. I can eat all I can eat, all you can eat, and then some." Evie teased as he pulled out of the parking lot, heading towards the restaurant.

"So, are you still not going to give me a hint about what you have in store for this evening?" She asked, genuinely interested in what he had in mind. "I mean, I trust you but my curiosity is peaked, to say the very least."
 
He laughed gently, but he shrugged genuinely. " Well it's not as though i'm stopping you from enjoying yourself with food." He replied with a chuckle, though as they headed to the restaurant, he smirked as she asked that.

" Oh? and what if my plan is simply to tie you onto your back and fill your mouth, pussy and ass with my cock one at a time leaving a load of cum inside each of your holes? that's not enough of a plan?" He mused with a smirk, though she could tell he did have another part to his plan, though he wasn't telling her that just yet!
 
"Because I know my sir is more creative than that." Evie muttered as she looked at him with a smile. "And you wouldn't simply mention something like that without a plan."

She knew Damian so well even though she had only spent a few days with him. She reached over and poked him in the side with her elbow, feeling free enough to joke around with him as he pulled into the restaurant's parking lot.

"But...I guess I'll just have to be patient. You reward patience, right?" She teased him again as she undid her belt and slipped out of the car, waiting until he came to her side before she took his hand again and they walked into the building together.

Her mouth was watering at the sights and smells around her. The food looked delicious and her belly rumbled in hunger. "How about we get a little bit of everything and share?"
 
He smirked but nodded to her. " You're a perceptive woman Evie." He purred with a smile, though even as she added that about being patient, he nodded. " Oh I do, though sometimes your master also likes to torture patience." He replied with a grin. Even as they headed inside though he smiled as she suggested that.

" That sounds like a great plan, though I have something I want to do first." He remarked as he pulled her to the nearby washrooms, and pushing her in he locked the door before he turned to her. " open your jeans and pull your panties to the side." He directed, and as she would follow directions she would see her master take out a slim wand that he had pocketed before they had left, he having a rather nefarious grin on his lips. The wand was curled as well so as he would soon slide it inside her, she would feel how it nestled right up against her g-spot perfectly.

When everything was said and done he lead her back into the restaurant, but not before he turned the wand on low, just to get her 'ready' for later!
 
"What?" Evie murmured as she was pulled towards the washrooms, pulled inside as he locked the door behind them.

She was staring at him with wide eyes, gulping as he directed her to open her jeans and pull her panties to the side. She nodded, nibbling her bottom lip as she undid the button on her jeans and pulled down the zipper, pulling her panties to the side to expose herself to him. She let out a soft gasp as he pressed a slim wand into her wet folds, a whimper leaving her lips as he pressed so perfectly against her.

"Thank you, sir." She whispered to him, unable to think of anything else appropriate to say as he helped her to right her clothing and then pulled her back into the restaurant.

She wasn't prepared for the wand to start humming, her body squirming as she sat down at the table and looked at him with a pleading look on her features.

"I...I don't know if I can get my own plate." She said softly, her voice soft as she warred with what was happening inside her body.
 
He smirked as she seemed so lost and confused when he pulled her aside, though even as she gulped, he watched her willful display, and even as she nibbled on her bottom lip, he smiled. " you're the one who wanted a hint at what tonight had in store for you." He reminded her.

Yet as he slid the slim wand inside her, he gently did help her to re-adjust herself, though as she squirmed and said that, he had to smile slightly. " Ah ah, we're going to pick a plate together with a bit of everything, it was your idea, and a wonderful one at that." He replied matter of factly. He moved though and gently pulled her up by her elbow, his eyes looking to her as he gently whispered.

" Besides, it's on low." He informed her as he winked and pulled her over to the buffet with a knowing smile on his lips.
 
Evie even wondered if she knew how to talk as he whispered that it was on low and took her elbow to guide her towards the steaming buffet. She put one foot in front of the other, cooing softly as he handed her a plate and she felt a shiver race up her spine. Her belly was clenched so hard that she made herself relax, a long sigh leaving her lips as she tried to remain normal.

Playing in the safety of his home and club was one thing. Playing out in public slightly terrified her. She wasn't sure if the racing of her heart was because she thought she was going to get caught or from the wand that was buzzing merrily inside of her.

As she made small piles of food on her plate, she kept looking at Damian. Her eyes were a mixture of apprehension on lust. She was begging him to turn it off while at the same time to give her more. She didn't know what she wanted to be perfectly honest. It was all so new.
 
Oh he reveled in the look on her face. Even as she put one foot in front of the other he smiled as she seemed to be completely lost in this new experience.

As she kept looking at him, he kept giving her a reassuring look. After all so long as she didn't go squealing and crying out in pleasure her 'secret' was safe with her master. As he took a plate as well he filled it with the things that she hadn't, they working together very well to get a sampling of everything that the buffet had to offer.

As they managed to make it back to the table though he slipped his hand into his pocket and fingering the remote he turned it up to medium as he looked right to her with a shushing movement. After all they didn't want people knowing what she was 'going through' now did they?
 
Everly took her seat at the table again, her fingers gripping the table top tightly as he upped the vibrations from the wand. Her brow furrowed as he made a shushing motion and she struggled so hard to keep herself under control.

"Damian...please." She whispered to him, pleading for him to turn it off as she looked across the table at him. "Please don't make me do this here."
 
Back
Top