Want to cum as fuckdoll

littlelips666

Experienced
I have my fingers spreading my pussy. My little lips are soaking and my clit needs to be sucked on and moaned into so badly by another hot girl. As she's being fucked by a thick long dick. Dipping into get pussy then mine. Want to be a fuck doll so badly. Please PM me to make me cum

how to treat you or is it how you like to be treated?
you like to be that fuckdoll used in all sorts of ways?

you would be bent over her, face deep in her pussy, hands tied behind your back and ass in the air. holding onto your cuffed hands I push your mouth hard on her pussy. now I must decide which of your holes I should jam my cock in? or maybe compare both your holes?

FFM for my wife

I want to play with you!

Happy Friday, Littlelips and Busty! My wife just discovered her desire to pleasure and be pleasured by another woman. Her nipples send charges right to her pussy and her knees buckle if her nipples are stimulated JUST right. She wants to have her pussy and clit sucked on by an attractive woman, and then she wants suck on yours. She wants me to be there, I will only touch her, as you will. You and her can pleasure each other - I will only pleasure her with you. Unless you are very, very good and persuasive. We are in Albuquerque and hope you both can travel here, together or separately!

Back