"Risky" sex...what have you gotten away with?

When I was in the Air Force I was stationed in Germany for a couple of years. One of my coworkers had a civilian friend come over for a visit and I met them and several other coworkers in a bar after I got off work. I was instantly attracted to my coworker's civilian friend - he was really good looking with shoulder-length black curly hair, incredible green eyes, about 6'2" with a muscular build. I talked to him a little but it didn't take long for me to decide he was 100% straight.

We all got really drunk and no one was in any condition to drive. We walked to my apartment, which was only a couple of blocks away. My room mate was working a mid shift, so we smoked some hash and had a couple more beers. A couple of guys passed out in the living room while a few others continued to party, a couple others crashed in my room mates room, and when I went to my room the civilian was crashed in my bed wearing only his boxers. Despite my drunkenness my cock swelled rock hard at the sight of his well-muscled back and shoulders. Unfortunately, I didn't think anything was going to happen.

I was stripping down to my own boxers when I stumbled and fell, thumping the side of the bed pretty hard. When I looked up, he was staring at me. I apologized and stood back up, turning my back to him so he wouldn't see my erection. He asked me if he was in my bed and I said not to worry, I would sleep on the floor. I finished stripping down and went to get my sleeping bag and a pillow. When I came back he was laying on his back, looking like he was asleep, and had a huge bulge in his boxers. My own cock began to swell again and he opened his eyes and looked at me staring at his crotch.

"Are you a fag?" He asked. I mumbled that I wasn't, and he asked me why my cock was hard just from staring at him. I don't know what gave me the courage, but I told him I would suck his cock if he wanted me too. He looked at me for a few seconds, and then pulled his boxers down to expose his huge, uncircumsized cock. I turned to close the door but he told me to leave it open. I could still hear the guys in the other room talking. The bathroom door was right next to my bedroom door, and anyone going to the bathroom would be able to see easily into my room. It made me nervous, but I turned back to the bed.

He made room for me on the bed and was stroking his cock as I sat on the edge. He moved his hand and I wrapped my right hand around the base of his shaft. His cock was fully nine inches long and very thick. His thin foreskin still covered about half of the big head. I leaned forward and licked the precum that was oozing out of him, then ran my tongue around the head, pulling his foreskin back with my hand.

I spent about a half hour doing my best to make him come, all the while worried that someone would see what I was doing. He finally said he didn't think he was going to be able to come. I pulled back, still stroking his cock, and asked if he wanted to try something else. When he asked what I had in mind, I told him he could fuck me in the ass if he wanted. He said it was worth a try, and I stood up and went to the closet to get my hidden stash of lube. When I turned back he held up his hand and I stopped in the shadows and realized someone was going into the bathroom. I waited until he came out and went back to the living room, then returned to the bed.

I told him we needed to be quiet, and he asked what was the best way. I said I would bend over the footboard and he should stand behind me. He got up while I lubed my ass, and then I lubed his big cock. I suggested we shut the door and once again he said no. I shrugged and bent over and he eased his giant cock into my ass. It felt incredible but took everything I had not to cry out as he filled me completely. He began thrusting and I bit my lip to keep from moaning out loud. It only took about five minutes before he came, shooting a huge load of cum deep inside me. I was disappointed that it was over so soon.

He pulled out and I turned around and bent over to clean his cock. We both pulled our boxers back on and he climbed back into bed as I lay down on my sleeping bag. Just then the friend who my new lover had come over to visit stepped into the bedroom and in his loud booming voice said "What are you two faggots doing in here?" I told him to fuck off while the civilian pretended to be asleep. He laughed and went into the bathroom as I relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of warm cum oozing out of my asshole.

In the morning the civilian and I pretty much ignored each other, and I never saw him again, but I fantasized about him for years.
 
Back
Top