The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just locked myself out of the house sweeping the porch. Very glad my roommate was up.

Heh, if I'm to be a god, can I be the Punk god of dimples, ala Razor Eddie? Where's the Dom part comin from? :p

Punk God of Dimples??

Hell yeah I like it, I like it.

(Though razor Eddie SCARES me...you don't...)

and Dom...let's think this through, shall we??

*smirks*

Punk God of Dimples??

Hell yeah I like it, I like it.

(Though razor Eddie SCARES me...you don't...)

and Dom...let's think this through, shall we??

*smirks*

He scares you? I think I like him almost more than John Taylor.

I am not a Dom. I haven't the foggiest idea where that came from. *quirks a brow at the smirking wolf-lady*

He scares you? I think I like him almost more than John Taylor.

I am not a Dom. I haven't the foggiest idea where that came from. *quirks a brow at the smirking wolf-lady*

Nah JT is BOSS!!

and blame Nina kitty, she started it! I liked her version of your name better than mine...

though you do exhibit rather Toppy qualities...not necessarily Dommish but Toppy. But Sir DimpleTop doesn't sound right...

Nah JT is BOSS!!

and blame Nina kitty, she started it! I liked her version of your name better than mine...

though you do exhibit rather Toppy qualities...not necessarily Dommish but Toppy. But Sir DimpleTop doesn't sound right...

He is pretty awesome.

I shall make sure she knows she's to blame. Heh, yeah DimpleTop sounds too much like "muffin top."

*chuckle*

LT ~ Not sure what I did to deserve that but...I'm ever so glad I got it :eek:

FLT ~ Now...how to say thank you... :D

LT- I'd really like to hit someone, well a couple of someones, in the face. With a chair. Twice. But since I can't, I think I'll drink wine and go kill things on WoW.

Voracious... and alone. :(

Eyes the bunny, licking my lips and picturing a cute, fluffy little BBQ tidbit. Bet she's tasty... juicy... Mmm

LT- I'd really like to hit someone, well a couple of someones, in the face. With a chair. Twice. But since I can't, I think I'll drink wine and go kill things on WoW.

*Takes off my glasses, and smears a little lip chap over my cheeks and eyebrows.*

Aim with the seat, I don't want to catch the head of that sucker. Otherwise Go nuts.

OMG, the crazy things that go through my head when I'm sleeping. last night it was 'If Vail can't seem to get enough of Lilly, does that make her a Meph addict? :D

OMG, the crazy things that go through my head when I'm sleeping. last night it was 'If Vail can't seem to get enough of Lilly, does that make her a Meph addict? :D

*hugs her friend giggling*

You dream of Litsters Thyri ? me thinks tis you who are the addict. :eek:

*blushes* I meet my love in dreamland but that is absolutely it!:D:devil:

(crosses her fingers behind her back looking innocent)

I'm so not an addict.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back