Deleted

I don't know as I don't usually buy them, the aroma they give off as you enter the station is very nice.

Eating them on the journey home without getting covered in pastry flakes while they warm your hands on a cold day yummmmy

Piccadilly line

When in London, usually travel on the crowded Piccadilly line. Standing among men, I have felt hard cocks trying to enter me. Some chaps are daring and try to raise the hemline and rub there cocks against my asscheeks. I can't move in the jammed train. Chap behind me knows it and tries to fuck me thru his pants. Several have brought out there cocks and try to rub it between my asscrack. Some have succeeded giving me a wet pussy and orgasms, but they don't know it
which arouses me more.

So I was clearly doing the wrong thing whenever I found myself packed into a crowded Tube train, by trying desperately to keep my crotch away from the front or rear of the occasional attractive woman that I found myself squeezed up against.

When in London, usually travel on the crowded Piccadilly line. Standing among men, I have felt hard cocks trying to enter me. Some chaps are daring and try to raise the hemline and rub there cocks against my asscheeks. I can't move in the jammed train. Chap behind me knows it and tries to fuck me thru his pants. Several have brought out there cocks and try to rub it between my asscrack. Some have succeeded giving me a wet pussy and orgasms, but they don't know it
which arouses me more.
My work station is on the Piccadilly Line... I should take it more often ;)

which arouses me more.

I've travelled on the tubes in London for over 20 years ...why have I never come across you lol

It's very sexy....i somehow can't believe it though... us Brits are very prude... it's so daring and sexy...

fun on a train

been there - many years ago ( when i was a younger man ) , sitting on the tube, two young ladies opposite giggling and glancing across, at me and smiling, touching each others legs, getting my attention, one slowly parts her legs a little to reveal, no panties and a lovely hairy bush - i felt a little swelling as one would and at that point we reached liverpool street and you can guess what happened, the train fills up. still it was a nice experience, while it lasted.
I also seem to recall a story on lit, one of the very first ones i read, about a similar experience.

Enjoy your commute.

Those Scottish and London trains sound a lot more fun than the light rail I spend 4 hours a day on. Alas, what they say about DC is true - it’s almost all lawyers and they are already fucking the rest of the world.

OOOOOOOOOOOH, you people are talkling about REAL TRAINS.
Interesting mode of transportation, never legally ridden on a train before...gonna hafta do that before I die.

Noticing you in the crowd I quickly followed you on to the packed subway, just as the doors began to beep, shutting firmly behind me with a firm bang. The train packed with commuters pressed up tightly against one another, heads down consumed by papers, books and mobile phones, swaying and brushing up against one another as the carriage jerks violently from side to side.

A devilish smile forming across my lips as I edge myself up behind you, my naughty mind racing in a million of directions, as my eyes dance over your delicious body, dressed in a simple white blouse and just before the knee black skirt, a pair of heels accentuating your legs. I can smell your perfume, as I bring my hand to your waist. The sudden twist of your head backwards a look of anguish suddenly replaced by shock and intrigue as your sparkling eyes fall upon me.

Before you can speak I raise my finger to my mouth "Sshhhhhhusshhhh", pressing myself tight up against you as I do so. Your eyes coming alive as you feel me through my jeans as I gently grind myself against you. Playfully responding you push your pert ass back upon me, turning your head back away from me, becoming one of the tightly packed commuters once again.

Your heart racing, the feeling of my cock hardening through the fabric of our clothes, as my hands rise up and over the curves of your delicious thighs, fingers soon playing with the hem of your skirt. You gasp, eyes flickering around the carriage hoping no-one can see, the daring antics increasing as you feel me begin to pull the hem of your skirt up, fingers brushing up against your thighs. Two stops to go.

Ripples of excitement rushing through you, you breath becoming shallower, your cheeks that bit more flush as you feel my hand slip up between your thighs. Teasing and toying my fingers that lightly brush against your panties, tracing your flower beneath the lace material. Your mind racing, trying to hold it together as you look up, again hoping such antics remain oblivious to those around.

God one more stop as the train pulls out of the station, all the while bodies cramped tight together, your lover's body pressed up against you, the magic of his hand not visible to those consumed by papers and cells. Feeling your panties becoming moist as the excitement builds, you fight the growing urges, sensing your nipples pebbling under your white blouse, knowing that they'd be visible to any prying eyes.

Finally the train jerks to halt and my hand slips from between your legs as the doors open and a wave of people slip from the carriage. Your hand slipping into mine, you pull me in the opposite direction to the crowd towards the far end of the platform. Still nothing is said as you guide me behind a column, resting up against the cold concrete as you pull me forcefully against you, our lips meeting in a flurry of lust. Tongues lashing, probing, my hand gripping your thigh that you lift and rub against me, your need obvious, your intent devilish. Lost in the motion I feel your hands upon me, fumbling at my jean buttons, but expertly slipping fingers deep, your eyes ablaze with a soft whimper as you find your desire. My hands ruffling up your skirt around your waist as you rampantly guide me towards you, peeling your damp panties to one side, the throb of your need so strong as we lose ourselves to one another... :devil:
luv to role play this

Back