Maryland is for lovers?

I'm back

I've been gone a year and decided to return. SoMd here. hi everyone

Men, women, cocks and pussies.

Love them all, suck them, worship them, need them so bad

Congratulations! Getting a new job is always a good feeling. Weirdly validating.

So what is wrong with banking? Is it just being a teller and the customer service aspects, such as people being jerks to you, or is there more to it?

There is a lot of stress that goes with it. Balancing a drawer, making sure you don't piss anyone off, going to different branches to help out. Honestly it's not horrible but after nearly 6 years something needed to change. Also there is no such thing as "bankers hours" anymore.

I start next Wednesday and can't wait! gave myself a nice long weekend before I had to start up again

also I agree the weather (before then 90's started) was wonderful!

There is a lot of stress that goes with it. Balancing a drawer, making sure you don't piss anyone off, going to different branches to help out. Honestly it's not horrible but after nearly 6 years something needed to change. Also there is no such thing as "bankers hours" anymore.

I start next Wednesday and can't wait! gave myself a nice long weekend before I had to start up again

Best wishes for your first day...and everyday, too.
Flowers for you. :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:.........

Poor customers will miss looking over the counter, though...:;)

New here

Hello! I'm work over in MoCo and live in Frederick. Sadly it took way too long to find lit. Some VERY interesting things and people here lol.

kinda gloomy in the DMV...

YKSsMA8.jpg

Back