The Secret Slut

Junkyard: I think you might get me. Sometimes I feel like I am going to burst with all the feelings that I have now. It is kind of understandable because for many, many years I was just dead on the inside. I had shoved a part of me deep down because I was afraid if I let it out, who knows what might happen. I feel like I have woken up from a deep sleep and missed something very important. My purpose here is to just share those with someone, anyone who might care to listen. My favorite quote: A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets. I wonder if anybody could ever get to the bottom of my secrets? I seriously doubt it.

Wheels: ummm, a traveling salesman? Those still exist? :)

Yes they do.........we are called a host of different titles today......but yes there are still traveling "salesman".........

I understand your feelings. We are all people and at times we bury parts of our lives or who we are and we "sell out" to the ideals we are expected to maintain.........in reality we had forsaken who we are....what we could be.....

I believe it's wonderful that you have had this "awakening" and relish in it.......

Isn't is wonderful when you are fee to feel those feelings of lust wash over you.....allowing your body to follow your mind to the darkest corners of your desires...........
 
Though he's never said anything specifically I think my Lover may unwittingly buy into this secret slut thing. Occasionally if I'm in business dress about to head out of the door to work, or demurely dressed heading to church (yes, I do go to church every now and then), or in an innocent looking cotton dress heading for the park with my nieces he decides he wants to have sex before I leave. He doesn't want me to undress or anything, he prefers to just lift my dress or skirt up . . . pull the crotch of my panties to the side and put it inside me. After he cums he helps me get myself back together and sends me on my way . . . Dripping pussy, wet panties and all. He claims otherwise, but I think he does this intentionally. . . could it be some kind of primal thing with him marking territory/possession?
Ahhh... fucking on the fly, instantly getting into a tight pussy by just lifting the dress and pulling your panties aside. I love that visual... The only thing missing is the freeing of your overly sensitive nipple that yearns to be nibbled on and sucked while you are cumming...
 
By day I'm the model employee. Diligent worker, well spoken and smartly dressed. But by night I'm myself. Although I'm married I am having a wild and crazy relationship with another man and I love being his slut. He gets totally turned on by the fact that he sees a side of me that no one else does.
 
ah yes, the secret slut - so hard to show to your hubby (it's complicated), but so right to let out what you are feeling deep inside
 
ah yes, the secret slut - so hard to show to your hubby (it's complicated), but so right to let out what you are feeling deep inside
Ahhhh, you're a player. That's hot to be sure. What's your favorite sexual pasttime? Men, Women, a little of both? MMW or WWM? I'm all ears ;)
 
this is me in a lot of ways - the "good girl" who has too good a reputation and is too shy to let people know she even has a sex life.. but secretly always horny and full of kinky fantasies and moves.
being on lit it just one of the many secrets some of us keep from the world when it comes to sex.
ooooooooh... amen. I think anyone who knows me would be totally shocked that I would be on this site reading or commenting on any sex stuff. I've had a male friend tell me that the quiet ones are always the wildest.... Yep. Works for me.
 
there is something about the prim and proper, professional acting, if not a little shy and quiet ones... so many fantasies whirling about my imagination!

But as noted above - an interesting side of this is for those women, who veil their "slut" - does that include from your spouse? Does our idea of matrimonial sex allow for sluts? I realize many couples are more honest with one another about their sexual desires and fantasies, but many are not. How well are we able to hide that side and find its fulfillment in others???
 
My fetish is the secret slut.....the lady in public but the naughty little slut behind closed doors who loves to be naughty.

The girl who if you met would be the last one you would think would be a freak behind closed doors.

I was with one girl who worked at a book store (I know stereotypical but book girls seem to be the sleepers!!), quiet as a mouse but she wanted to do everything when we got behind closed doors.

Any ladies out there like this?

Describes m to a tee, my close family and friends often describe me as, INNOCENT and ANGLIC I look and act the part, but when I find the situation/time/place is right I let go of all inhibition in a big way, for those of you that have found my posts on my real life experiances, you will know what I mean:devil:
 
Describes m to a tee, my close family and friends often describe me as, INNOCENT and ANGLIC I look and act the part, but when I find the situation/time/place is right I let go of all inhibition in a big way, for those of you that have found my posts on my real life experiances, you will know what I mean:devil:

feel free to point us in the right direction... :) for your posts that is...
 
Describes m to a tee, my close family and friends often describe me as, INNOCENT and ANGLIC I look and act the part, but when I find the situation/time/place is right I let go of all inhibition in a big way, for those of you that have found my posts on my real life experiances, you will know what I mean:devil:

*nods*.........You're very lovely.......:heart:
 
Haha that sounds like me, until you get me around a group of friends i am comfortable around, then i cuss and talk like a sailor ;)
When I'm not around them though, I am a goody two shoes nurse.. Nobody knows I love to get down and dirty in some freaky ways ;)
 
------one of the writers here hit home for a lot of people........that's why i love this site !-------how many are here because somewhere in life, after marriage, kids, jobs, family ect....did the romance get lost? Don't you remember being a teenager and that wonderful hot feeling of being naughty, sneaky and just in love with each other-can't wait to get somewhere together and make out, make love...?..........don't let life pass you by,..it's short, and when you lose your romance, your heart dies,...if love dies,...everything else is just in vain.....well, that's my story and i'm sticking to it......:rose::rose:

Quoted for truth. Sad that it happens, but it does quiet often unfortunately.
 
This is who I am....I work in an office all day, with spreadsheets, and databases....holed away in a remote hallway, quiet, and painfully shy....glasses, and really, quite the nerdy gal....
But, when I'm behind closed bedroom doors with my SO, I don't think I have very many things I wouldn't do with/to/for him.....my coworkers would be shocked to know of some of my away from work activities.
 
No, there's another right here!

I'm the model wife, a mother and a responsible, hard worker when at my job. But when I have free time I'm on lit and acting like the slut that I am within. My husband and the rest of the world, bar a select few, have no idea...
 
I confess that I may have brought out a fire of passionate lust in the most demure and responsible of nice little housewives and office girls.

:rose:
 
No, there's another right here!

I'm the model wife, a mother and a responsible, hard worker when at my job. But when I have free time I'm on lit and acting like the slut that I am within. My husband and the rest of the world, bar a select few, have no idea...
mine's clueless too. ;)
 
Back
Top