Let the Crisis Begin

Massive Grooves

RetiredExhibitionist
I'm claiming January.

All of it.

Fuck it.

I've been in a shitty mood lately.

And when I get cranky, I really get cranky.

My apologies, but I fucking hate Christmas.

And I need a good fuck.

Oh, and my birthday is coming.

See, by the time January is over, I'll be 40. I'm not accepting this all that well.

Before anybody starts telling me that age is just a number or that I'm only as young as I feel, I'm feeling it. My arm burns, my shoulders are torn up, my knees suck, and I'm definitely getting soft in the middle.

I can sit here and cry in my whiskey, or I can have some fun.

So I'm claiming January. My literotica birthday party. Then I'll go back to my normal thread.

All my friends are invited.

I'll try to be sociable.

I'll post some shit.

Feel free to show me your tits.

Last edited:
Turning 40 sucks. I'm almost at the end of it and it still sucks as much as the very first day.

Pick one thing you want that you have control over and do it. To me, a good fuck seems the obvious answer. You deserve a good fuck. That body NEEDS to be taken, used, ridden hard and left depleted, satiated and satisfied.

You can control that, not a damn thing you can do about turning 40.

A month long birthday celebration! I do love a good party. I'll bring some pesto pizzas and corona's and of course my sexy self ;)

Let me ask you a question - Is there really a year of your life you'd like to do over?

Turning 40 sucks. I'm almost at the end of it and it still sucks as much as the very first day.

Pick one thing you want that you have control over and do it. To me, a good fuck seems the obvious answer. You deserve a good fuck. That body NEEDS to be taken, used, ridden hard and left depleted, satiated and satisfied.

You can control that, not a damn thing you can do about turning 40.

A month long birthday celebration! I do love a good party. I'll bring some pesto pizzas and corona's and of course my sexy self ;)

Let me ask you a question - Is there really a year of your life you'd like to do over?

I do deserve a good fuck.

Wait, I can control that?

Bring your sexy self and whatever adds to the fun.

A year I'd like to do over?

As in regrets and I'd like to change? No regrets. Some things are less fortunate.

As in repeat often like shampoo instructions? Some things are more fortunate.

Ultimately, no repeats. Just learning.

Does that answer your question?

And music.

Don't you ever leave me baby
I believe that you can save me
Heaven, just a taste
Heaven's so far away
You're gonna get me high
You can do it baby
You're gonna get me high
Keep it burning baby
You're gonna get me high
Like paper money
Girl, who's your daddy
who's your daddy

Can't love like

You can't love like me

I can't burn it baby
I'm paper money
Girl you know I'm your daddy
You can't love like me
Can you love me baby
You can't love like me
I keep it burning baby
Like paper money
I keep it burning baby
Heaven's so far away

Make me.

Please.

*climbs in next to you* Looks pretty cozy to me. I think you'd officially be cheered by the time I climbed out.

And 40 scares the hell out of me... to be honest 30 scares me. I'll probably be a blubbering mess. So I don't really blame you for being less than thrilled.

seems I'm less and less likely to get time with my camera

so I offer grainy iPod images

Last edited:
*climbs in next to you* Looks pretty cozy to me. I think you'd officially be cheered by the time I climbed out.

And 40 scares the hell out of me... to be honest 30 scares me. I'll probably be a blubbering mess. So I don't really blame you for being less than thrilled.

perfect idea

30 was great. It really was.

If you notice under my av it says I signed up January 2002. I was 30. I've had a good 10 years.

What started getting me was all the people who now work for me and were born after I graduated high school.

You'll look great at 30 and 40. So many gorgeous women on this site who prove that idea.

perfect idea

30 was great. It really was.

If you notice under my av it says I signed up January 2002. I was 30. I've had a good 10 years.

What started getting me was all the people who now work for me and were born after I graduated high school.

You'll look great at 30 and 40. So many gorgeous women on this site who prove that idea.

And you'll continue to look great as well. The images you post prove that. :kiss:

I was hoping you'd join the party

And you joined the party with style

I've caught some of your teases here and there and love what I see

Thank you.

:rose:

Your welcome:D

You have shared some awesome photos with us and well it is your frackin b'day month:cool:

Ummm....no!

January is MY month. I'm turning 50 on the 6th. Dammit, I'M HAVING A CRISIS and I'M NOT SHARING IT!

I'll split it with you.

On Friday I'm posting bad pictures of what 50 looks like. And not one motherfucker better tell me I look great for my age.

Sorry...what were you saying?

January is MY month. I'm turning 50 on the 6th. Dammit, I'M HAVING A CRISIS and I'M NOT SHARING IT!

I'll split it with you.

On Friday I'm posting bad pictures of what 50 looks like. And not one motherfucker better tell me I look great for my age.

Sorry...what were you saying?

What? You think I'm fucking sharing it?

Okay. For you.

I'll split it with you. You can have the first half and I'll take the second?

And I fucking hate being told I look good for my age.

I don't remember what I was saying anymore.

The monkey has moved on.

Back