Make me dirty

WORD: INTOXICATING

There is this thing about tequila, as long as you are kicked back hard against a wall while you are drinking everything is fine. It is supposed to be intoxicating but I just kept cracking on, downing the stuff with no ill effects at all.

The conversation remained intelligent and witty, all was going well. Finally as to be expected after several glasses of the stuff I needed to take a leak. Chryst all bloody mighty I couldn't lift my leg! Krappin' 'ell nothing moved beneath the waist at all. Once you cop the fact you've been kiboshed by the booze, there's only one thing left to do, just slide slowly down the wall ........and boil it! :D

Word : FIG
 
There is this thing about tequila, as long as you are kicked back hard against a wall while you are drinking everything is fine. It is supposed to be intoxicating but I just kept cracking on, downing the stuff with no ill effects at all.

The conversation remained intelligent and witty, all was going well. Finally as to be expected after several glasses of the stuff I needed to take a leak. Chryst all bloody mighty I couldn't lift my leg! Krappin' 'ell nothing moved beneath the waist at all. Once you cop the fact you've been kiboshed by the booze, there's only one thing left to do, just slide slowly down the wall ........and boil it! :D

Word : FIG
I admire her luscious body reclining on the couch.
All soft and inviting curves.
I pop a raisin in her greedy mouth.
She sucks it in and relishes the tart taste.
I hold the fig teasingly out of reach.
She moans so prettily her desire for it
That I succomb to her wordless pleading.
She bites half and invites me to take the rest from her lips.

Word: Firebird
 
I admire her luscious body reclining on the couch.
All soft and inviting curves.
I pop a raisin in her greedy mouth.
She sucks it in and relishes the tart taste.
I hold the fig teasingly out of reach.
She moans so prettily her desire for it
That I succomb to her wordless pleading.
She bites half and invites me to take the rest from her lips.

Word: Firebird

Geez, I loved that one Angel....*heading back to the fruit bowl!
 
Word : Firebird


Nina had finally gathered her courage to do it. She was ushered into a small room whose walls were covered with pictures of all number of exotic designs.
He looked at her kindly and asked her to remove her blouse. She was wearing no bra as those had been his instructions to her......no bra for three days.

"Up onto the bed, on your back and relax". Relaxing was not her first emotion for all of this.
He lent over her and began stretching and smoothing the skin between her breasts. Then he began his slow, painstaking work. He started tattooing a large Firebird whose tail began at her waist through the space between her breasts with wings spread from shoulder to shoulder.

It would take a number of visits to finish. She hoped she would become used to the pain. Pain was not her thing, never got off on it and flicked a couple of boyfriends who suggested she might like a spanking. Happy to give her boyfriend a whack or two with his belt but no need for reciprocation, not required thanks!

Nina smiled, thinking about when it was all finished and healed. Her boyfriend would have an exotic view as he squeezed her breasts together and licked her nipples. The thought helped to diminish her pain.

Word: FEARSOME
 
(Note: Damn it, as I finished this and posted it I just noticed Rawsilk beat me to it)
Word: Firebird

It was a hot summer day as she slid into the passenger seat of my Firebird.
Even though I had the air conditioning blasting, the leather seats were still sticky, causing her sundress to ride up her leg a bit.
"Damn it's hot out," she said, with her long blonde hair, laying flat from the humidity instead of being wavy like it usually is. It clung to her shoulders and chest, framing her cleavage. Bangs were hanging on her forehead, dripping with sweat. The sundress, which revealed a bit of sweaty cleavage was sticking to her body.
"Hopefully you're finding some relief from the heat in here," I said as I put the car into drive heading off to the beach.
Her blue eyes glistened as she spoke to me. I've always found her eyes to be sexy. That combined with how her sweaty body looked in that sundress caused me to get hard.
"The air conditioning feels great," she said as she looked down at my lap.
"But I'd like to heat things up in other ways," she grinned as she reached over and started to unzip my pants while licking my neck.
She fished my cock out of the fly and started to stroke it as she kissed my ear and blew softly into it.
"How does that feel?" she cooed.
"Great."
"I bet it would even better with my lips around it, I need a drink," and with that she lowered her mouth over my cock and proceded to start giving me one of her blowjobs, which never fail to get me off.
I was finding it hard to focus on driving with the way her lips and tongue were teasing my cock. I managed to pull over to the shoulder and put the car into park.
At that point I closed my eyes and gently put my hands on her head so I could fully enjoy what she was doing.
She took just the tip between her lips, twirling her tongue around it before plunging her mouth down over the entire length. Her lips had just the right amount of pressure to put me in heaven. I lasted only a few minutes before shooting into her mouth. When I finished she lifted her lips slowly, looked up at me with those baby blue eyes and smiled, licking her lips.
"That's just what I needed," she said before running her tongue over my length and tucking my cock back into my pants.
 
(Note: Damn it, as I finished this and posted it I just noticed Rawsilk beat me to it)

Good to have you on board. Can't have too many Firebirds Gary, sexy, sexy story.... sexy car as well! I must admit I was tempted to write about the car.

Got a word for us?

Mine is....
Word:FEARSOME
 
Jade was running out of the woods separating the University from the mountain proper. She loved to run cross-country as a change from circling the track around the football field.

Three mountains of muscle were lounging on a bench at the side of the path. She recognized the situation for what it was. They had been waiting for her. They felt they had something to prove, even if only to themselves.

One of them had been after her for weeks, without success. She had explained that she was a lesbian and had no interest in letting him touch her. When he tried to do just that at a recent party, she had fluidly caught hold of his wrist and elbow and pivoted on her heels, sending him smashing face first against the wall, to the merriment of his friends.

Worse, she had looked down on him as he lay on the ground, clutching his bleeding nose and gently told him that this was ikkyō, the first technique and that there were thirteen more should he care for a demonstration.

That morning, he had come for such. She smiled politely and knelt on the ground.

“As your cohorts are my witnesses, I give you a chance to walk away. I have no desire to hurt you, but neither will I allow you to further threaten me.”

“Fuckin’ lesbo bitch. You sucker punched me last time. It won’t happen again.”

“The University is laughing at you because I did not punch you. Imagine how it will be when I kick your ass from a kneeling position.”

With a fearsome roar, he charged the small woman. Smiling all along, she caught his wrist again and folded her second hand back past the shoulder, locking the shoulder joint. Unable to disengage in time, or even at all, he ended up flat on the ground, looking up into her twinkling blue eyes.

“That was Gedan Ate, strike from low level, and shihōnage, a four-direction throw. I know I should have let go, but you pissed me off. Go to the sports clinic. They’ll set your shoulder joint right, but I fear some residual weakness will end your career as a footballer. I’m sure you’ll have fun explaining to your jock friends how a woman half your size beat you in two seconds flat. Sayōnara, asshole.”

She bowed to him and walked away with a jaunty step. For some reason, neither of the other two men had the slightest inclination to intervene.


Word: Rubicond (I was tempted to write 'forasmuch'. LOL)
 
Last edited:
Good to have you on board. Can't have too many Firebirds Gary, sexy, sexy story.... sexy car as well! I must admit I was tempted to write about the car.

Got a word for us?

Mine is....
Word:FEARSOME
I agree about the car.
I had a '69 Firebird, a long time ago.
I really loved the thing.


Remember: Rubicond
 
Last edited:
Good to have you on board. Can't have too many Firebirds Gary, sexy, sexy story.... sexy car as well! I must admit I was tempted to write about the car.

Got a word for us?

Mine is....
Word:FEARSOME

Raw, since you beat me to the story posting by 10 minutes, I figured it was only fair to let your word - Fearsome stand instead of confusing things with a new word. But now I see Fearsome has been used. Looks like Rubicond is the word that's up now
 
Last edited:
Fearsome

The woman knelt, head bowed, hands on her thighs, waiting patiently.

As gentle as the sensei appeared to the outside world, she knew he was a fearsome man, having tasted his power on numerous occasions.

She had prepared herself carefully for this encounter. Scented bath, subtle make-up, limbering and stretching. The last touch had been the orgasm she had given herself so he would smell the cream coating her thighs. It never failed to enflame his senses.

She was not disappointed in this.

He walked in his private dojo, early in the morning. He never missed a beat, taking off his sandals and bowing respectfully as one does before stepping on the tatami, but his eyes never left the petite woman at its exact center.

After going through his own morning routine, he stood before her.

Taking a deep centering breath, the woman reached to undo the fastening of his hakama, the wide pleated black trousers. The hard member was throbbing in anticipation. She admired its strength before wrapping her small hand around its girth. With the tip of her tongue, she licked the drop of pre-seminal fluid her gentle touch had caused to come out. Using every technique she knew, she ran her tongue along its length, nibbled her way from one end to the other before finally taking it in her warm, moist mouth. She had practised diligently, applying the discipline he had taught her until she could swallow his manhood, massaging its crown with her throat muscles. He had praised her eloquently when she mastered this difficult technique.

Hearing him grunt in warning, she pulled out so she could collect his seed in her mouth. She loved his taste. She savored it before swallowing.

She had no qualms about giving him this first release. She knew that her brother would not go soft on her until he had filled both of her other holes with his essence, giving her multiple orgasms in the pleasurable process.

He was indeed a fearsome lover.


Word: Rubicond

I worried the other story wasn't 'dirty' enough.
 
Last edited:
What goes around...

The fearsome warrior rode the forest path on his powerful warhorse. Hero of many fierce battles, Champion of multiple tourneys, he had no equal nn the field of combat.

So it was that he had blithely taken the baron’s virgin daughter to his couch after partaking of the man’s hospitality... and his wife.

All in all, a satisfactory rest from the long road to the king’s court.

The woods were more extensive than he had anticipated. He would have to sleep on the unyielding ground this night. Such was the lot of errant knights, he thought in resignation to the inevitable hardship.

An experienced campaigner, he efficiently brushed and fed his mount, then hobbled him for the night. After roasting a hunk of venison he had appropriated from the baron’s stores, along with a fresh loaf of bread and a skin of his best wine, he lounged on his bedroll, back against his saddle, as he polished his armor and ran his sharpening stone along the edge of his broadsword. Others found the sound grated on their nerves. He found it soothing.

Twice, he thought he saw shadows moving at the edge of his vision, but couldn’t discern their provenance. He had no fear of being surprised. His steed would give him ample warning should a threat present itself.

Unaware, he lay to rest as a fine mist surrounded his camp, thickening as consciousness gave way to drowsiness, then sleep.

A young buck again, he walked in the meadow where five fair wenches frolicked, singing cheerful songs in clear voices though he did not recognize the language they used. Immediately upon seeing him, they sauntered over, exclaiming in marvel at his proudly standing manhood. That he had been walking naked in the woods didn’t bother him any. They were too, after all.

They ranged from barely nubile maiden to middle-aged matron, from lithe small breasted and narrow of hips to full-figured with surprisingly firm mammaries for all of their impressive dimensions. He appreciated all manner of women, taking those who caught his fancy as he pleased.

In this case, they were the ones doing the taking.

He had had women of all ages, with different levels of experience in matters of the flesh, but none rivaled these. They submitted to his attentions and returned them tenfold. Well, fivefold would be more accurate. Be that as it may, the bed of soft moss on which they stretched him was unaccountably soft and soothingly odorous.

He lay on it as the women had their way with his body. The laved him from head to toe with their tongues, biting him, not so gently at times, but he did not complain. They took turns expertly drawing his seed in their hungry mouths. When one would kneel over his face so he could feast on her womanhood, another would straddle his hips and engulf his turgid member within her greedy cavern. The others used his hands and fingers to satisfy their own urges.

He knew he had an impressive stamina, but even he was astonished at the number of times he was drained, milked, as it were, yet remained erect, ready for more carnal congress.

He came to, languorous, his energy at low ebb, but well satisfied at having acquitted himself in such a virile manner. A joyful whinny caught his attention. He looked to his side and saw his companion of years, rejuvenated also. Four of the women were using mouths and hands to bring him to full extension. When they had him at the ready, they brought him to a waiting mare, her state of oestrus clear for anyone knowledgeable to see.

Once he had acquitted himself of his task, the yearling was licked clean and kept in a state of tumescence. The knight doubted his sanity when the youngest woman... blurred and there stood as fine a filly as he had ever seen. She too was in heat and one whiff was enough to have the young stallion straining to bury his impressive multi-foot long member within the female. Both enjoyed the copulation which ensued immensely.

The process was repeated numerous times until he stood on trembling legs, then folded to the ground. When he lost him from view, the fascinated warrior finally realized that he was somehow immobilized. He assessed his situation calmly, professionally. He had never failed to prevail yet and he wouldn’t on this occasion either.

Five luminous shapes coalesced around him, shifting patterns of mist at times nearly solid, at other diaphanous.

“Man-thing, you have fed us much energy on this day. So has the other male-being. Now you will feed our trees.”

The dryads capered joyously as tree roots completed the encapsulation of knight and horse and the assimilation process of matter followed that of their vitality.


Word: Rubicond

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
 
Last edited:
(Note: Damn it, as I finished this and posted it I just noticed Rawsilk beat me to it)
Word: Firebird

It was a hot summer day as she slid into the passenger seat of my Firebird.
Even though I had the air conditioning blasting, the leather seats were still sticky, causing her sundress to ride up her leg a bit.
...

"That's just what I needed," she said before running her tongue over my length and tucking my cock back into my pants.
A most considerate girlfriend to tuck you back in. LOL
 
Word: Rubicond

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Goodness gracious Angel your prodigious loquacity for the word 'Fearsome' has been profoundly impressive! Some seriously interesting and erotic narrative there as well!

NOW SHUT UP AND LET AVERAGE GARRY HAVE A GO! (That's me being dominant! ;) )

Word : Rubicond
 
Goodness gracious Angel your prodigious loquacity for the word 'Fearsome' has been profoundly impressive! Some seriously interesting and erotic narrative there as well!

NOW SHUT UP AND LET AVERAGE GARRY HAVE A GO! (That's me being dominant! ;) )

Word : Rubicond
Aye, Fearsome Master.
I'm shutting the hell up, sir.
Go, Garry! Go, man!

As hard as it is,
I will endeavor, truly,
To restrain myself.

Argh! What did you do?
Now you have me rhyming too
It goes away, right?
 
Aye, Fearsome Master.
I'm shutting the hell up, sir.
Go, Garry! Go, man!

As hard as it is,
I will endeavor, truly,
To restrain myself.

Argh! What did you do?
Now you have me rhyming too
It goes away, right?

Ooooo awesome Haiku
to the beat, very well done!
I find it feels good

I want it to stay
it makes me think in a whole
different fun way!

......AND THAT IS MISTRESS TO YOU! (That's me wearing my black corset, stilettos and slapping the whip against my leg. Maybe I should write a Dominatrix story one day! ;) )
 
Ooooo awesome Haiku
to the beat, very well done!
I find it feels good

I want it to stay
it makes me think in a whole
different fun way!

......AND THAT IS MISTRESS TO YOU! (That's me wearing my black corset, stilettos and slapping the whip against my leg. Maybe I should write a Dominatrix story one day! ;) )
I bow, I submit.
You can play with my mind, Miss.
Please do. It's all yours.

I can't wait to read it.
I have. More than one, in fact. LOL
The most intense on the lifestyle is not yet published.
 
Last edited:
That's MISTRESS to you
or a whip may come down on
places so tender!
You really, really
Should read mine stories posted
See the sense of 'Miss'.

'Tis most flattering
Respectful too, as Mistress
Can't be, to my mind.

Don't mean to offend.
Word meaning is important
To this simple soul.

Do crack thine leather
Upon back, buttock even.
Welcome it's caress.

(Think we should move this to the Haiku thread? LOL)
 
Last edited:
I can't think of anything for rubicond - I'll give it a go for the next word, someone else can take this one
 
Last edited:
Word: Rubicond

She's in a playful mood today. She darts through the forest.
From tree to tree, she peeks at her pursuer.
Laughing at his efforts, she stays near enough to encourage him, but far enough to stay safe.

He enjoys the thrill of the chase as much as the next faun, but this nymph will be the death of him.
He stops for a breatrh and catches a squirt from the wine skin he's never far from.
She creeps closer, the tease. He'll teach her to make a fool of him like that.

She's confident that no mere male is a match for her speed and agility.
How can it be otherwise when it has to deal with that ugly dangling appendage.
Poor creature. He's the sole mistake of Mother Nature.

Patience is rewarded at last. She's come within reach. With a shout ot victory, he pounces.
Damn! Dick and wineskin trip him, foil his best efforts at catching the bitch.
With renewed energy and the high libido of his species, he's hot on her trail again.

She gambols gaily, he has no idea what he's gotten himelf into, the poor delicious soul.
As expected, she can feel her mother nearby, her presence a comfort, a promise of pleasure, bliss.
He is nearly upon her, his spirits-addled mind so focused on her tender flesh, he is unaware of the danger.

"Ah, my lovely daughter! What feast have you brought us this day? You just had to play with the food again, did you?
Listen to its gasping breath, look at its rubicond complexion. What a puny cock it has. Your father would laugh if we hadn't eaten him.
We can feed it to the mice infesting our cottage. That's about all it's good for."


Word: Tiercel

A suggestion, Gary. Look up the definition of the words in Wiktionary. It's a good starting point.
For example, 'Rubicond: Ruddy, Reddish in color, especially of the face, fire, or sky.'
It made me think of Ned Beatty in Deliverance when he gets fucked in the ass. His face was definitely red. LOL.
I went elsewhere from there, but anything in that vein would have been good.
Don't laugh. I know I have a twisted and weird sense of humor.

Damn, Silk, you've got me thinking in verse all the time now.
 
Last edited:
Rebirth

One thing for sure, he got what he paid for, but whatever possessed him to walk in the Dominatrix Domain, a notorious BDSM club, that night.

Oh, yeah! Southern Comfort. Too damn much Southern Comfort. And what about his girlfriend? Shouldn’t she have said something? Warned him?

Shit! Suzie was the one who brought him there. Maybe he shouldn’t have tied her up the night before and playfully raped her. But it was all in good fun. Surely she understood that.

So, he was efficiently trussed. Manacled behind his back, the rope tied to the handcuffs and pulled through a ring on the ceiling forced him to bend over while ankle shackles fixed to two more rings on the floor had him spread wide. The worst was the hood over his head. The two small holes at his nostrils barely allowed him to breathe. The one at his mouth was rendered moot by the ball gag in it.

‘Damn! Wait until I get my hands on the bitch. She’ll pay for this.’ He swore silently.

Deafened and blinded, he had to rely on the little information his sense of touch supplied, woefully inadequate though it was.

There! A door must have opened. He felt a draft of cooler air on his naked ass except... What’s that? He squirmed, clenched. Fuck! He had a butt plug in his ass. But that’s Suzie’s thing, not his... Well... she never complained... much.

Crack! Arrrrgh! Crack! Again, and again. He recognized the riding crop’s feel from the initiation into his fraternity, but it was not so... Arrrgh! Damned fuckers!

Trussed up, he couldn’t evade the onslaught. His shoulders were killing him.

Suddenly, a soft hand was caressing his abused ass. It felt like fur of some kind. It was so silky, so... Crack!

He couldn’t tell how long it lasted, but he was vaguely aware that he was arching his back, on tiptoes to offer his ass to the crop, then pushing back against the caresses, wanting more. At the last crack, the most powerful yet, across his thighs, striking his balls, he came all over the floor. He moaned as the hand returned, a reward of sorts.

He groaned deeply when it took his still hard cock and stroked it... tenderly. He thought he would faint when a hot, wet mouth engulfed him while the fur-covered hand fondled his balls. Even Suzie couldn’t deep-throat him so well. He tried to fuck it, but a sharp twist of his ball sack convinced him to refrain.

When the mouth had him on the edge, it pulled away. He whined his pleas for it to return, to finish him. The butt plug was removed, so was the gag. When he would have talked, sharp slaps across face and ass brought him to order.

Thick fingers lubed his stretched asshole. He expected some kind of dildo, not a warm, throbbing, thick cock to fill his gaping opening. It slowly, gently even, filled him, then stopped. Once he ceased struggling, as little as that was possible, it pulled back until he could feel the crown pull up against his contracting sphincter. To his surprise, it relaxed as soon as the manhood pushed back in. Still ever so slowly.

This just couldn’t be. He wasn’t gay. The thrusts accelerated gradually, so did the rise of pleasure. His own cock was twitching all over, his balls contracting in expectation of the release. When slaps accompanied the humping, he laughed at the mix of the two extremes of sensations. He was crying tears of sheer bliss.

The sensation of a glans touching his lips had him open wide and greedily take it. Licking, sucking just the way he liked it. The way Suzie had never been able to do, the stupid cunt. Why had he wasted so much time with her? When the dick touched his throat, he remembered a video he had seen where a porn star explained the technique. He proudly deep-throated the cock on the first try. Acknowledging his inexperience, it was gentle with him. His efforts were rewarded by kind caresses. He cried tears of happiness.

After the two cocks emptied their loads in him and the mouth had taken his, he proudly shared the come he had been ordered to hold with the mouth which kissed his. He knew instinctively that the jizz in it was his own. Their tongues were still dancing when he was unshackled, unmanacled and held gently while circulation returned to his members.

Lastly, the hood was removed and he gazed on the most beautiful man he had ever seen. The sea-blue eyes shone with merriment as they held his. The muscular arms holding him vibrated with contained power, yet were ever so tender. He didn’t resist when the man pulled him close in his embrace. He turned his face up, seeking the full lips. He whimpered when they touched his. He moaned when their tongues met.

“You did well, Little One.” The husky yet mellifluous voice reached past what last bastion of resistance there was and enfolded the very core of his being. “The next time, you will ask for your flesh to be rendered rubicond yourself.”

“I will, gladly.” The words were barely audible, he was so caught in the new emotions surfacing within him. His only thought to caress that superb example of masculinity, to kiss him, to... give himself to him, to surrender body and soul. “I am yours... Master.” The smile he received overwhelmed him. He broke down in the man’s arms and cried deeply as the human being hidden deep inside broke through the walls of a lifetime of conditioning.

He joined his fellow disciples to be cleaned and epilated, but for his hair, eyebrows and eyelashes in a purification ritual.

When he was led to the Master’s bed, he stood at its foot, head bowed, hands clasped before his groin, waiting upon his will.


Word: Tiercel

(Be gentle. This is my first try at gay erotica.)

(Silk, I took a page from your Haiku poem "He stands me naked" and that's where it took me.)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top