What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lvk1zrdtIP1r7sk9do1_400.gif

Aw thank you dear. It is much needed. I think a hot shower will help. Oh and a beer.

How sad it is that some people have wonderful partners, but don't value them at all, or simply take them for granted, then wonder why they stray!!

If you don't take care of your SO, someone else gladly will!

I'm now wondering what some of those folks are doing with the three objects within their reach. A metronome and an erection? Jerking off to a beat?

After all my drama today I just wanted a hot shower and they forgot to turn the hot water tank back on!!! Fucking a!

maybe i should have stayed alone. the more i try to stick this out, the more problems there is. if this is worth it then why are so many obstacles in the way? and why won't he make a friggin' decision?? about ANYTHING??? :(

There are very few people on Lit I consider to be genuine. I'm fortunate to have a few that I can call friends. I would rather have a few quality friends than a massive quantity of associations.

Just now considering I might be burnt out on my current life, but not really sure what else to do with life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back