What color is your underwear?

Today I am wearing my sexiest underwear, it used to be pink but its been through the wash so many times it's gone a murky grey colour, oh and its thermal too -so warm. My mum bought it for me for christmas in 1992. I love it

Am I doing this right?

Today I am wearing my sexiest underwear, it used to be pink but its been through the wash so many times it's gone a murky grey colour, oh and its thermal too -so warm. My mum bought it for me for christmas in 1992. I love it

Am I doing this right?

(Twelve years of laundry - they've lasted well, Karaline) :)

Light blue

Yeah, I should have said in my original post, she got them from woolworths -Quality.

Stop, I'm sweating over here! You, my dear, are a merciless tease! Me-ow!

Be honest.. the elastic's getting a bit stretched out as well? Mmm.. MM!!

Stop, I'm sweating over here! You, my dear, are a merciless tease! Me-ow!

Be honest.. the elastic's getting a bit stretched out as well? Mmm.. MM!!

Its a shame that I haven't got a photo of me Vanadorn but she did buy some for my Gran for christmas that year as well, and I do happened to have a photo of her wearing hers.

Would you like to see it?

Its a shame that I haven't got a photo of me Vanadorn but she did buy some for my Gran for christmas that year as well, and I do happened to have a photo of her wearing hers.

Would you like to see it?

Going to pass at this time, NSFW and all that. Plus, I would imagine that like most other things in life - the wanting and imagination is probably more rich than the having and reality.

Thanks for sharing though! And enjoy your comfortable day. :)

-V

Skin tone because I'm not wearing any. What exactly is the point of underwear? I haven't worn any since ...can't say age. :rolleyes:

Just sweat pants and T-shirt as I wait for the nurse to change my bandage. If all's well, I should be 'more alluring' in a week or so. Grumble.

Floral design on a pale blue background. Brilliant splashes of orange, red petals, sweeps of pink, accents of black. Black lace trim.

Last edited:
Back