Buxom's busting out all over

I'd need a much bigger sofa if you were all going to keep me company - it'd be fun though!

I'd need a much bigger sofa if you were all going to keep me company - it'd be fun though!

Everyone pile on! Hey wait...somebodies elbow is digging into my ribs...what do you mean that's not an elbow???? Maybe this wasn't such a good idea!!!! :D

Heehee - ok we'd have to have a rota system for the sofa!

If we have to line/queue-up for a number, I wanna be near the front. Okay, now distracted thinking of Buxoms front...and her back...and her top..and her bottom.....okay, just distracted :p

Hope this is Ok - not my boobs - will take it down if people don't like it x

If people don't like it? Not a chance- Hell, I'd be willing to beg if that's what it takes for you to post more deliciously tempting views like that...:D

Just spent some time looking through the whole thread- I'm definitely a fan!

Hey all. sorry it's been so long but thought I would share some photos of my new purchase!

I knew that bra couldn't hold your boobs for too long....too much boobage to hold back, although I'm glad your cups runith over :kiss:

Hubby has just pointed out that when I put 'last one' it didn't actually upload! I'll have another try!

I reckon hubby needs to put the camera down and help you with the other nipple...if not.... I'm willing to be his stunt nipple licker double..or double nipple licker....we can leave out the stunt bit.

Has anyone asked you to be the SpokesWoman for October, since it is Breast Cancef Awareness Month?

Curled up on the sofa in my satin robe having a lazy saturday while hubby's at work x

Now if that ain't the start of a Lit story I don't know what is...

.so you're sitting on a couch touching your boobs through a satin robe and hubby is at work....just then the door bell rings...who could that be?

Back