Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, what the @&$%?

Costco (warehouse store) has a snowman up already?

Gonna be a long few months...

Nap time! Hoorah!

So much for naptime. Another site posted one of my stories from here--and I get it, on the web, not being paid for it so in the grand scheme of things not that big a deal--but I am SO FUCKING PISSED right now.

Last edited:
Nap time! Hoorah!

So much for naptime. Another site posted one of my stories from here--and I get it, on the web, not being paid for it so in the grand scheme of things not that big a deal--but I am SO FUCKING PISSED right now.

Sounds like a job for Mad Freddy! How did you find out the story was on another site?

:eek: Thieving bastards!

Indeed. A pox upon their houses.

Sounds like a job for Mad Freddy! How did you find out the story was on another site?

Yes please give him my number. We can take it out in trade of baked goods, or something.

There is a thread on the AH talking about it, and I went to the site and searched Saucyminx and they had Digging up the Past on there.

Writing was the one thing I did just for me for a long time, and then due to unforeseen circumstances, writing got taken away from me and I'm still not able to do it like I used to. It just sucks. It felt like someone used my toothbrush--probably not fatal but really assholish.

Indeed. A pox upon their houses.

Yes please give him my number. We can take it out in trade of baked goods, or something.

There is a thread on the AH talking about it, and I went to the site and searched Saucyminx and they had Digging up the Past on there.

Writing was the one thing I did just for me for a long time, and then due to unforeseen circumstances, writing got taken away from me and I'm still not able to do it like I used to. It just sucks. It felt like someone used my toothbrush--probably not fatal but really assholish.

Ginormous Assholes! :(
I'm sorry that happened. *hugs*

Saucyminx;48602765Writing was the one thing I did just for me for a long time said:
No not fatal, but definitely something to get pissed about! It sounds as though they need your thigh high boots acquainted with their ass!

Gummy_bears.jpg

hope I didn't over do it :)

middle top row - hmm - that one is looking evil... then again when I look more closely...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back