Women... can you admire and appreciate a fit, Straight man in pretty panties?

iwant2btold

Virgin
I am a long-time reader, but new poster. I've seen chatter on different threads about this topic, but wanted to ask the question specifically. I have met a few women in my private life, but they've been very vanilla and not receptive to my "fashion". Can you appreciate a man in sexy panties, and is it a turn-on for you?
Here's what is running through my mind:

i sit on the bed, waiting patiently. All i have on is a pair of pink silk panties. They're soft and cool to the touch, and the bright white lace at the waist and legs stands out against my tan skin. i feel a sense of exhilaration when i have my panties on...indescribable, almost. But there's the embarrassment, too...if anyone knew about my secret fetish, i'd be horrified...so ashamed...

i jump from the bed to admire myself in the mirror, spinning on the balls of my feet, watching the tiny pink bow on the front move as i turn. i stop with my back to the mirror. Looking over my shoulder, i admire my toned legs and muscular bottom, barely covered by the dainty pink fabric. "So pretty," i whisper to myself.

i turn again, facing the mirror. My chest and arms are powerful, and my stomach flat. The panties ride high on my hips, and i look down between my legs at the outline of my manhood, cradled in a cacoon of pinkness. i feel so sexy, and it's intoxicating....but how can i be such a strong man, wrapped in such femininity? i begin to question all of this...

i'm pulled back to reality when i realize my fingers are touching the silk on either side of my hips, and the lace falls between my thumbs and forefingers. i'm overwhelmed with the sensation. "i don't care," i say to myself. "i'm a heterosexual male, who gets turned on by frilly underthings...there's no harm in that." sadly, i sound like i'm trying to convince myself, and it's not really working very well.

i spin once more, and am totally taken with the sight i see...i feel ALIVE...and my heart races. But you're due home from work any minute. Tomorrow i'll be in a courtroom, trying a major case, but right now i feel like such a little sissy! i sit gently back on the edge of the bed, and slowly pull my panties down, folding them neatly and placing them delicately in the back of the closet, behind a pair of black oxford shoes. my head is down, and a dark cloud comes over me...until my next moment alone...i'm so sad...but thinking of my panties being pulled aside, and you fucking my hot muscular ass with your strap-on puts a great big smile on my face...

Very open to PMs from women who may have advice, be interested in chatting, (or chastising me...) :)

Just to add...

I can admire and appreciate a gay man in sexy panties too...and I have, in pics here many times...but I am having difficulty finding a woman I can talk and potentially play with... :(

Let me try one last time

i have spoken since my original post with a very caring, sexy, sweet, and understanding Mommy. She encouraged me to wear my pretty panties to work underneath my suit...so erotic and exhilarating. Never did it before, but here i am again today with white silk and lace boy shorts under my navy blue suit. If anyone ever knew, i'd be mortified. That's somehow negated, however, by my hard cock and dripping pre-cum... :eek:

And therein lies the pleasure of being a lingerie crossdresser! Being out and about and knowing your underwear is probably a lot sexier than most of the women you see. And being comfortable in it.

Being straight and having a lady to share this with is even better. And if she is encouraging and takes you shopping, it becomes almost heaven.

And therein lies the pleasure of being a lingerie crossdresser! Being out and about and knowing your underwear is probably a lot sexier than most of the women you see. And being comfortable in it.

Being straight and having a lady to share this with is even better. And if she is encouraging and takes you shopping, it becomes almost heaven.

Perfectly said. I love it too. :)

Turned on by reading this. Wish I had the courage to wear some knickers/panties under my trousers and that my wife approved or understood.

Honestly I am unsure how I would respond if my guy revealed this fetish to me out of the blue. I am pretty sure I would be supportive, but I would also want to be able to understand it more, if possible. Then again, who can explain what turns us on or why....sometimes we can, sometimes we can't.

I suppose the reasons any given man enjoys wearing women's lingerie are as varied as the men are, but generally are there any themes that run through what makes it erotic? Is it presenting a masculine face to the world but having that secret that in certain areas you are actually very soft? Is there any connection between finding those fabrics and styles attractive on a woman, and therefore they make you feel attractive as well? I know that wearing an oversized men's dress shirt can make me feel sexy at times and part of that is because I find shirts like that sexy on the guy too, lol. If anyone can explain more to me about how this entered their lives and why you think it is so important to you, please educate me. :)

I can tell you, IWant2B, that your post made my heart ache to think that you are sad and lonely about something that brings you so much pleasure. I am glad to read that you have taken some further steps to explore how doing this makes you feel, and I hope that you can perhaps bring the topic up to your significant other soon to see how she feels about this. Maybe if you can find out her thoughts about it in a general sense, you can know whether or not you can tell her about your own interests in it. I don't find the idea of men in women's clothing/underwear exciting, but maybe I'll learn something here that will change my mind....and whether it's exciting to me or not, like I said, I am pretty sure I could work it in to my relationship if that's something that would make him happy. (Do Unto Others.....):)

Honestly I am unsure how I would respond if my guy revealed this fetish to me out of the blue. I am pretty sure I would be supportive, but I would also want to be able to understand it more, if possible. Then again, who can explain what turns us on or why....sometimes we can, sometimes we can't.

I suppose the reasons any given man enjoys wearing women's lingerie are as varied as the men are, but generally are there any themes that run through what makes it erotic? Is it presenting a masculine face to the world but having that secret that in certain areas you are actually very soft? Is there any connection between finding those fabrics and styles attractive on a woman, and therefore they make you feel attractive as well? I know that wearing an oversized men's dress shirt can make me feel sexy at times and part of that is because I find shirts like that sexy on the guy too, lol. If anyone can explain more to me about how this entered their lives and why you think it is so important to you, please educate me. :)

I can tell you, IWant2B, that your post made my heart ache to think that you are sad and lonely about something that brings you so much pleasure. I am glad to read that you have taken some further steps to explore how doing this makes you feel, and I hope that you can perhaps bring the topic up to your significant other soon to see how she feels about this. Maybe if you can find out her thoughts about it in a general sense, you can know whether or not you can tell her about your own interests in it. I don't find the idea of men in women's clothing/underwear exciting, but maybe I'll learn something here that will change my mind....and whether it's exciting to me or not, like I said, I am pretty sure I could work it in to my relationship if that's something that would make him happy. (Do Unto Others.....):)

A truly wondervul post. Thank you for saying this.

An open-minded woman...thank you Lisa!

First, thanks for being kind, considerate, and thoughtful...very nice! Regarding your questions, your assumptions are correct. It's the strong contrast between masculinity and femininity, the excitement of wearing something I find so incredibly attractive on a woman, and the total allure of it being "wrong", by general society standards. Oh, and they look soooo hot when I'm wearing them! lol.
As far as me being "sad and lonely", I don't really feel that way...more dissapointed I'm missing out on some sexual satisfaction. Reading what many Lit readers are experimenting with, i know life can be fleeting, and we should be taking advantage of the time we all have... :)
Your significant other is very lucky to have someone so receptive and caring...I hope he appreciates that. Thank you, Miss...

I definitely think there are some common threads for many lingerie fetishists. When I doll up, I feel so much sexier and good than just being myself, sexually. Women are so beautiful and lingerie looks so great on them that I steal a little of that sexuality and beauty for myself. I love the distinctive way women's clothes feel on me (high heels, corset, bra, stockings, teddies, etc.). Perhaps that's the taboo aspect of it. If someone gave me panties made for a man, it wouldn't be the same at all. It has to be made for a woman.

I agree that in a relationship it is all about communication. Talking will let you understand what each of your sexual limits are and what you'd be willing to try to please the other person. It won't be easier for her. Think of any fetish that doesn't nothing for you or even turns you off and imagine she wants you to do that with/for her. It's possible but the spouse isn't starting from the same head space as the fetishist and isn't likely to get there easily. My spouse indulges me and we've talked through the whys and hows of it all. She gets excited by me getting excited and being happy, not really by the lingerie, the strapon, etc. I give my wife top marks for being a good sport about it from time to time. I keep it out of her face the rest of the time to be respectful.

I suppose the reasons any given man enjoys wearing women's lingerie are as varied as the men are, but generally are there any themes that run through what makes it erotic?

I don't find the idea of men in women's clothing/underwear exciting, but maybe I'll learn something here that will change my mind....and whether it's exciting to me or not, like I said, I am pretty sure I could work it in to my relationship if that's something that would make him happy. (Do Unto Others.....):)

The more mature readers will be familiar with the phrase, "The clothes maketh the man". Your questions are perfectly valid DarkLisa and I'd hope that your man wouldn't reveal it 'out of the blue' unless that was the colour he was wearing!! LOL For many who wear lingerie it is in itself a sensual experience as the materials involved certainly feel better against the skin than the average cotton whitey-tighty. Certainly it started that way for me with a joke of wearing my SO's panties and (fortunately for me!) she followed up with some other lingerie play. Like the oversized shirt you mention, the material's feel on the body is what gives pleasure in wearing it. For some it certainly is about gender roles but it can equally be for the sensuality. Hence there are plenty of straight guys who love the feel of lingerie and if they are lucky and can find a SO who can understand and appreciate that it is not a threat to his masculinity, then the couple can have a lot of fun. I certainly meet a lot of women in chat rooms who are intrigued and love to ask the questions but equally I know of many guys who are hiding it in the closet.

I love the contrast between a masculine body and lingerie. It's not the feminization that turns me on, but the fact that I associate lingerie with objectification (in the best possible way!) and having a man objectify himself like that for my viewing pleasure is a thrill. I also think it would be fun to go out panty shopping with a man like he was "one of the girls;" picking out items for each other, making a fun trip out of it. Unfortunately, I've yet to meet a man into panties or cross dressing who was also willing to indulge my desire to be roughly dominated... are there many men into this kink who don't have a strong submissive inclination, or do they go hand-in-hand for the most part?

I love the contrast between a masculine body and lingerie. It's not the feminization that turns me on, but the fact that I associate lingerie with objectification (in the best possible way!) and having a man objectify himself like that for my viewing pleasure is a thrill. I also think it would be fun to go out panty shopping with a man like he was "one of the girls;" picking out items for each other, making a fun trip out of it. Unfortunately, I've yet to meet a man into panties or cross dressing who was also willing to indulge my desire to be roughly dominated... are there many men into this kink who don't have a strong submissive inclination, or do they go hand-in-hand for the most part?

An exciting idea and glad to share more.
PM sent.

So very well done ...

Just had to say that I found your post to be most understanding and intelligent. Your insights into human behavior are not affected by prejudice and your willingness to accept others for what they are is refreshing.
And just so that you know, I do enjoy wearing a pair of lacy panties on occasion. My behavior is totally unexplainable, buy it does feel good. My wife saw/caught me once and was not pleased.

Oh yes...I would like this...!

No need to be submissive when in panties. It's fun to roleplay as the sub, but I can definitely Dom too...even while wearing silk and lace....instructing her to reach inside my panties and take My cock out, and to get on her knees and take My balls into her mouth. Now THAT would be exciting with a woman who was interested! :)

Hi, Dark Lisa I loved reading your post. I am new to this and can also say i love wearing my wifes panties. It is amazing how it feels on my body and just how turned on i get wearing them. I have only wore them in the house when no one is home. So yes she does not know i do this. I wear mens boxer breifs that are spandex the rest of the time. she knows what silk panties do to me while she is wearing them. I would love to be able to include her with this but i dont want to scare her away or shut her down sexualy. I have asked her to try a dom role with me being som but that has not happened. She is an amazing lover and want to show her all of me and that it turns me on a great amount ( GREAT AMOUNT ) wearing her silky panties but worried. does anyone have any ideas to help me?

Sure as fuck can. BladeRocknut is a prime example of that. He's sexy as fuck in bitches britches. :devil:

I lOVE your attitude!

So glad you are open minded and can appreciate it. Gives guys like me something to be hopeful about...a woman who can watch, maybe touch, and enjoy the contrast off muscle and soft, silky lace...

My man

I love my man in lingerie. We started with him wearing my panties during our love making. He looked so good, and it made him so hot, it evolved into him wearing panties all the time now. We go shopping together for lingerie. He helps me choose, and I buy his panties in the style and colors I like. It makes him so hard, and me so wet. I love him in lingerie, and fit, trim men in general in panties.

I love my man in lingerie. We started with him wearing my panties during our love making. He looked so good, and it made him so hot, it evolved into him wearing panties all the time now. We go shopping together for lingerie. He helps me choose, and I buy his panties in the style and colors I like. It makes him so hard, and me so wet. I love him in lingerie, and fit, trim men in general in panties.

Wonderful to see you are secure in your relationship and open enough to explore what can be an amazingly sensual experience. He is a lucky guy!! Which makes you a lucky lady!

Do you have a sister? :)

So nice to see an open-minded woman...appreciate the silky sexiness, and indulge in a shopping trip. I would LOVE to go shopping with a woman at VS's....buy her whatever she wants, in exchange for some fashion advice... :)

First, thanks for being kind, considerate, and thoughtful...very nice! Regarding your questions, your assumptions are correct. It's the strong contrast between masculinity and femininity, the excitement of wearing something I find so incredibly attractive on a woman, and the total allure of it being "wrong", by general society standards. Oh, and they look soooo hot when I'm wearing them! lol.
As far as me being "sad and lonely", I don't really feel that way...more dissapointed I'm missing out on some sexual satisfaction. Reading what many Lit readers are experimenting with, i know life can be fleeting, and we should be taking advantage of the time we all have... :)
Your significant other is very lucky to have someone so receptive and caring...I hope he appreciates that. Thank you, Miss...

I know it has taken me quite a while to get back here, but I wanted to say sorry for misreading how you felt about your situation. To me it sounded sort of sad and wistful, but I am glad to hear that it isn't really. I hope that all of you end up with ladies that can indulge your fantasies, as several women here have posted they have done with their partners. I promise that if my guy ever wants to try it, I will stay open minded and see if I can learn to enjoy it too. :)

I know it has taken me quite a while to get back here, but I wanted to say sorry for misreading how you felt about your situation. To me it sounded sort of sad and wistful, but I am glad to hear that it isn't really. I hope that all of you end up with ladies that can indulge your fantasies, as several women here have posted they have done with their partners. I promise that if my guy ever wants to try it, I will stay open minded and see if I can learn to enjoy it too. :)

Thanks, Lisa. Some guy might get very lucky if they meet and fall for you. :)

alpha in my panties

I just came across this thread.

This might stray slightly from the original intent of the thread, but I wanted to share my past experiences that are still such a turn on. My last LT relationship before my hubby was with a very dominant alpha male. He certainly wasn't someone I would suspect of wanting to wear lacey or silky panties. However, he loved raiding my panty drawer, wearing them throughout the day (sending me texts showing peeks at them under his pants or in the restroom) . Then, he would masturbate and cum in them...either leaving the cum for me, sending pics of him licking them clean, or if I was home he'd have me put them on and he'd lick me in them.

Seeing him in my panties didn't detract from his masculinity ...it only made me hot to see what surprises he had in store for me later in the day.

I just came across this thread.

This might stray slightly from the original intent of the thread, but ...

Seeing him in my panties didn't detract from his masculinity ...it only made me hot to see what surprises he had in store for me later in the day.

Not off the target at all Dawn! You are right on the money and your guy was lucky to know you. It is interesting you say he was very dom as his behaviour in the bedroom certainly seems less dom but still let him be masculine.

The sensuality of panties can be its own reward. Male fashion tends to be very boring so ladies' lingerie becomes attractive. I am curious to know whether you have tried to introduce this obvious turn on of yours to your hubby? You might be pleasantly surprised!

Back