Justa Redux. Still nothing to see, is a redux ever better than the original

So why are you reading this thread

• I didn't know what I was opening, and now I am backing away slowly, never to return

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I lurk, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 19 10.2%
  • I participate, she is one crazy ass bitch, but she still turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • I lurk, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 104 55.9%
  • I participate, she is fucking hilarious, and also turns me on/makes me cum

Votes: 39 21.0%
  • Not turned on, but come because that bitch is fucking hilarious

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Shut up with the poll, I am busy with my pole.

Votes: 12 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sorry to disappoint with my title. I will try to make it up with my content. As they say, you can't always judge a book by its cover. another positive of cubes is that they don't bite your nipple while you are laying around nude.

Oh not disappointed. Just wondering where you'd go next. It was fun to watch your style evolve over the 1,700+ posts in your first thread. From flirty and fun to playful and unadulteratedly open.

I agree about the books. In my experience, the only one whose cover matches the contents is the Bible.

I've never lay around naked in any of my cubes so I have no first hand experience with nipple issues. Then again, I never had a cat bite one either (or any other sensitive bit of anatomy).

Cheers

And wutt a butt it is. :D

Thank you. Glad you like my butt.

I like what you have on, so let's stick with that.

What better offering could there be other than your ass?

I think they are cute. And I don't know? Guess it depends what one is into.

Oh not disappointed. Just wondering where you'd go next. It was fun to watch your style evolve over the 1,700+ posts in your first thread. From flirty and fun to playful and unadulteratedly open.

I agree about the books. In my experience, the only one whose cover matches the contents is the Bible.

I've never lay around naked in any of my cubes so I have no first hand experience with nipple issues. Then again, I never had a cat bite one either (or any other sensitive bit of anatomy).

Cheers

I am amused by the evolution myself. From covering the camera when I first started talking to people, and posting the occasional fully covered shot to well.. haha.

Truth is when I got here, I had forgotten I even had an exhibitionist side. I had been playing the good wife, then had a baby, and threw myself into that. Very much that woman at Target. I had formed a plan when I was younger, and stuck to it. Have as much fun in my teens and early 20s as possible, then line up a decent job, a house, a husband by 30. So when I was 30, I could completely settle down, have a kid, do what you are supposed to do. But I hadn't really thought past it. Like what, stare at the wall, wait for retirement, and death.

Then just posting an innocent picture to join in comradery with others. Oh that was fun, and wanting to take another. It made me remember the chick who loves making dirty home movies, finding risky and daring places for sexual activity, the fetish clubs, skinny dipping....and the rush that cones with that. I filed it away in a drawer as my youth, and forgot. But, same thing as my youth, chasing a feeling, a rush, requires continually upping the adventure, as it isn't an adventure if you have done it 1000 times before.

Hence the progression.

I guess my cat was a dick. Actually, he was the best cat ever, other that the night time nipple biting.

Found the new thread.... just wanted to say I love the Saturday night fashion show. You get the pulse racing, the blood pumping and the naughty fantasies flowing.
:kiss::rose:

Only in lit, your old thread was taken down for number of posts instead of bad taste!:cattail:

Found the new thread.... just wanted to say I love the Saturday night fashion show. You get the pulse racing, the blood pumping and the naughty fantasies flowing.
:kiss::rose:

Yeah, the mods finally got me. Glad you found me though, and enjoy my Saturday nights.

And what a deliciously sexy, spankable butt it is. So beautifully curved and ready for handprints and to be ridden. I love your pics.

Thank you. I have a paddle too.

Only in lit, your old thread was taken down for number of posts instead of bad taste!:cattail:

What bad taste? I taste fucking awesome. Oh wait, my taste is fucking awesome. Yeah that sounds better

hey, while you are down there

How am I only just finding this thread? 7000 posts and I managed to miss them all???
I wonder about myself sometimes.
Anyway you are a very beautiful lady and I very much appreciate what you have posted. If I was down there you wouldn't need to ask :D:devil:

What, you want me to wax the floor? You might have to guide me.

Shit wax the floor, that hasn't been done in forever. Then wax my floor, I guide you on the 2nd, you are on your own on the first

How am I only just finding this thread? 7000 posts and I managed to miss them all???
I wonder about myself sometimes.
Anyway you are a very beautiful lady and I very much appreciate what you have posted. If I was down there you wouldn't need to ask :D:devil:

You actually did post on my old thread once or twice. I just must not be memorable haha.

But thank you. Maybe you will find this one more entertaining

I like it too.....I like it a lot :rose:

Thank you. Yeah I like this top and the stockings

Yeah, the mods finally got me. Glad you found me though, and enjoy my Saturday nights.

Thank you. I have a paddle too.

What bad taste? I taste fucking awesome. Oh wait, my taste is fucking awesome. Yeah that sounds better

I have no idea how you taste!? You could taste sour or sweet?:cattail:

Marry me and make me the happiest old man in the world!

Is that still permitted in like Utah. Though I thought it was men having multiple wives. Can woman have multiple husbands? If so, I want a wife too, someone needs to do the domestic shit. Lord knows I suck at it.

I have no idea how you taste!? You could taste sour or sweet?:cattail:

And now I want a sour patch kid. I like sweet and sour taste combo.

Gorgeous pics throughout and I just loved the vid on post 1. Don’t remember seeing it before, and you sound good.

Is the fun of being able to lick your own nipples an end in it self, or is it for the sensation you experience?

Have you found someone to apply the paddle? from your comments, your husband doesn't seem keen.

my taste is fucking awesome.

I've always wanted to go to a tasting other than wine.

while you are down there

Glad to oblige, but I can't stay down long there as my legs are a bit creaky.

Hey New thread but same sexy AF Justa to lust for :heart: :rose:

Yup, yup. I wouldn't expect that much change

Gorgeous pics throughout and I just loved the vid on post 1. Don’t remember seeing it before, and you sound good.

Thank you. I think I posted that over the Christmas holiday originally. I waiver on whether to share or not. I am not overly comfortable in video.

Is the fun of being able to lick your own nipples an end in it self, or is it for the sensation you experience?

It doesn't really do anything for me. Just came about because I was asked if I was capable of it, and I am all yeah, obviously, not even a challenge.

Have you found someone to apply the paddle? from your comments, your husband doesn't seem keen.

He will sometimes, when I ask

my taste is fucking awesome.

I've always wanted to go to a tasting other than wine.

Well wine should be at least offered at all tastings

while you are down there

Glad to oblige, but I can't stay down long there as my legs are a bit creaky.

Damn aging.

When can I see you in a Cutty Sark?

I don't know, I have to Google as I don't think you are asking to see me in whiskey. Though that could be fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back