The nowisthetime mentality

Anyone figure out what an ‘unpollular’ is yet?

Hashtag, the mentally challenged feltcher of shit-heads, has used it a ‘nomber’ of times.
I’am not sure he knows that it is not a word, or even that as a non-word, that it means what what he thinks it means.

They'd be wrong. You probably heard Hillary would win the election too. You probably hear a lot of phony shit but that doesn't make it so. What you heard and what is are two different things.

You tell him, vette!

Gosh, really?

One has to wonder why he 'frogged' himself. Why would someone do that unless they are in hiding or ashamed of something...

Then he proceeds to slither his way back, with a new name, acting like folks are as stupid as Bobo the Clown, not to know his posting style. Same old disrespectful joker.

Look at Rob, Luk and pookie, encouraging people to troll people.... :rolleyes:

What tops it for me is that she keeps encouraging Rob and the StainMan type of alts
to harass posters with racist slurs and all sorts of awful personal attacks. Because "they deserve" it.
I suspect that others do it too, secretively via pm's, because they sometimes trip and give themselves away.

Yes, she never trolled me with shit like she trolls the OP, yes she was always nice to me,
but that affects me too, because I'm one of their targets too.

I don't "encourage" anyone to do anything. They're grown dudes. They do what they want. I post what I want when I want. Others are responsible for their own posts. It's the way of the GeeBee since the beginning.

One has to wonder why he 'frogged' himself. Why would someone do that unless they are in hiding or ashamed of something...

Then he proceeds to slither his way back, with a new name, acting like folks are as stupid as Bobo the Clown, not to know his posting style. Same old disrespectful joker.

You talking about me, Now? What do you mean by frogged?

Sorry, vette, I don't dream of men, whether chiseled or flabby. You might wanna try AJ, instead. I hear he has a promising career of servicing men. :)

I'm not your enemy, Vette so no need to fear he's behind every bush. I'm RG a friendly guide to the right. You could redeem yourself through proper edification by ditching your fears and simply paying attention.;)

I don't "encourage" anyone to do anything. They're grown dudes. They do what they want. I post what I want when I want. Others are responsible for their own posts. It's the way of the GeeBee since the beginning.

Want me to stalk the paki with racist slurs some more?

You only encourage Rob and Luk + the Stainman type of alts to troll AJ.

I'm sure that you don't do the behind the scenes/ pm's scheming and encouragement of trolls and stalkers crap that a handful of Blurt thread posters do.

Thanks for that, cuz I'm more chiseled than rounded.;):D

You lift?

956ad4e7-b7d3-4971-9c97-e00334b7e38c.jpg

I'm not your enemy, Vette so no need to fear he's behind every bush. I'm RG a friendly guide to the right. You could redeem yourself through proper edification by ditching your fears and simply paying attention.;)

Nobody feared vetteman, then or now, dummy. :rolleyes:

I'm sure that you don't do the behind the scenes/ pm's scheming and encouragement of trolls and stalkers crap that a handful of Blurt thread posters do.

It’s like you never had 38 other usernames, hashie. :)

attachment.php

Don't you have a goat to chase after?

You wouldn't know it by all the nail biting superstitions that totally innocent people are him. He must have really laid waste to your attempts at posting.:rolleyes:

"People?" No. Only one person, vette. :D

It's not an act. :)

One poster already exposed him, so I'm not even sure why he is hiding, yet claims not to be a coward.

This isn't social media, like Facebook or something, this is just a lil' known message board forum.

Back