Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil_slave_rose said:
i ended up drinking one drink, watching 'click' and going to bed. the night really turned out not so good, and not at all what i planned. i did talk to Master for a while before falling asleep, so the night wasn't totally wasted ;) how's everyone else doing?

Click was a good movie..I liked it....Sorry the night didn't turn out so good...But glad that you got to talk to your master before falling asleep!!

Doing good here..waiting for Master to get online so we can spend some time together this morning

Shit... only one month left... so many details left to arrange...

Oh well, I have to have faith that all will work out...

Its gonna be a long month, on one hand... but on the other it will go quick....

Baby, do NOT let me forget to pack my pillow....

I'm Back!

God, finally that project is done, and I can pass it on to the pixel effects popel.... anywho, in short, i should be back again.

Toa_lin said:
God, finally that project is done, and I can pass it on to the pixel effects popel.... anywho, in short, i should be back again.

Welcome back!

:rose:

Fury :rose:

just had a good 4 hours of webcam. online fun... going to bed completly horny, but so happy... only a month untill i can see him.....

myinnerslut said:
tons... used up over half the orgasms allowed for this week

I think that's one thing easier about not having a number and only getting them when I'm giving permission. Of course when I am given passes, the ones I have with him don't count against the pass.

I'm finding now that I really don't enjoy them as much on my own anyway. Id much rather have him there to enjoy them with me, be it phone or cam, and one day in person. ;)

the captians wench said:
I'm finding now that I really don't enjoy them as much on my own anyway. Id much rather have him there to enjoy them with me, be it phone or cam, and one day in person. ;)

definitly, if i am with him in some way, everything feels so much stronger

Hope everyone is okay...

Things are okay here too!

I am with you wench that is no fun to have an orgasm without master around

I agree with you all. Orgasms aren't nearly as meaningful without Him. I can't imagine doing it the 'old' way now, lol.

Hey DWB, Littleone :rose:

Hope you are both good.

Littleone hows in going with your Master?

minx1 said:
Hey DWB, Littleone :rose:

Hope you are both good.

Littleone hows in going with your Master?

I am better than I have been in a long time ty. :rose:

And things have gone under some pretty dramatic changes these past few weeks. Change is hard but its needed when you reach a certain point. I am in a new relationship and its honestly beautiful, everything I ever wanted or could have hoped for. Its just...I am basking I think you would say. :)

littleone77 said:
I am better than I have been in a long time ty. :rose:

And things have gone under some pretty dramatic changes these past few weeks. Change is hard but its needed when you reach a certain point. I am in a new relationship and its honestly beautiful, everything I ever wanted or could have hoped for. Its just...I am basking I think you would say. :)

*hugs* thats wonderful news Littleone. Glad its fulfilling you hon

minx1 said:
*hugs* thats wonderful news Littleone. Glad its fulfilling you hon

*blushes* ty :rose: The change in me is noticeable...my mother thought something was wrong with me because I made my bed :rolleyes: Sometimes things just feel right and the pieces fall into place, you wonder how come you resisted it in the first place. We have plenty to make up for lost time *weg*

littleone77 said:
*blushes* ty :rose: The change in me is noticeable...my mother thought something was wrong with me because I made my bed :rolleyes: Sometimes things just feel right and the pieces fall into place, you wonder how come you resisted it in the first place. We have plenty to make up for lost time *weg*

*smile* yeah you seem kinda serene. Its good when it all comes together eh.

Is it still an LDR?

DomWharfsBitch said:
I am good here Minx..how are you hon?

Yeah good today thanks hon,

Though for the last few weeks I feel like I've been on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster ride. Have a lot of uncertainty in my life right now with work and where I live and the stress has been unbelievable sometimes.

my Master has been fantastic though and very supportive, when I haven't been much fun at all. Makes me realise how lucky I am.

Things good with you and your M hon?

minx1 said:
*smile* yeah you seem kinda serene. Its good when it all comes together eh.

Is it still an LDR?

Serene and at peace. Comfortable in my own skin.

LDR but much much much closer. We are in the same time zone this time and a meeting will be easier, a def. possiblity when we can both arrange it. Silly for some yes but I am able to hear his voice at least once a day. For that time nothing else matters, I am His.

After words I get this huge grin on my face. My room mate can't figure out why, lol.

minx1 said:
Yeah good today thanks hon,

Though for the last few weeks I feel like I've been on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster ride. Have a lot of uncertainty in my life right now with work and where I live and the stress has been unbelievable sometimes.

my Master has been fantastic though and very supportive, when I haven't been much fun at all. Makes me realise how lucky I am.

Things good with you and your M hon?

Glad that you are good today hon!

I hate to hear about the emotional rollercoaster..I know those are not fun at all..I hope that you can get some of hte uncertainty worked out and feel better..

So glad that your Master has been so supportive..that helps out so very much!

Things are good with my Master hon..thanks for asking..Waiting for him to get home from work as we havne't got to spend any time together yet today..but he has tomorrow off and I can spend time with him at lunch and tomorrow night online :D

DomWharfsBitch said:
Glad that you are good today hon!

I hate to hear about the emotional rollercoaster..I know those are not fun at all..I hope that you can get some of hte uncertainty worked out and feel better..

So glad that your Master has been so supportive..that helps out so very much!

Things are good with my Master hon..thanks for asking..Waiting for him to get home from work as we havne't got to spend any time together yet today..but he has tomorrow off and I can spend time with him at lunch and tomorrow night online :D

sounds good hon.....do you get to speak online everyday?

minx1 said:
sounds good hon.....do you get to speak online everyday?

Yes we do...So that is wonderful.Usually get to talk of the morning before I head to work..Then I get to come home for lunch we do then if he is not at ork and then of the night..:)

DomWharfsBitch said:
Yes we do...So that is wonderful.Usually get to talk of the morning before I head to work..Then I get to come home for lunch we do then if he is not at ork and then of the night..:)

wow thats good DWB. We talk everyday on IM and sometimes on the phone/text.

*smile* I am surprised every time he has turned up lately though...I have been such a pain in the arse, I wouldn't have blamed him if he didn't.

*cuddles* Master for every time you have turned up lately. For being my constant in a time of uncertainty xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back