Moving at Christmas Time (closed with MidnightBliss)

Casey blushed at David's first comment and looked down at the case in front of her before she heard him tell her about his daughters. As she listened she bit the corner of her bottom lip and looked at the case before her at the charm bracelets.

"Well, what about these bracelets? They are kind of like the Pandorsstuff but not as outrageously priced"

For the second time today, David sees that Casey bites her lower lip when talking to him; files that away in his memory . . . must be something to it, along with the blush at his "seen anything you like" response.

"That might be just the right thing . . . find the right charms for each of them. So they would be the same, but different. I like the idea. Let's see what we can find."

After Casey wraps the gifts for him, David turns to leave, then turns back, "I know we just met today, and you might already have plans, but how about dinner Friday or Saturday night? Think about it, you don't need to answer right now."

Casey helped David pick out the gifts that he thought would be perfect, she even gift wrapped them for him and labelled each with thier names. As she watched him leave she offered another smile and wave and then had reached for the ringing phone when he asked her about dinner on Friday or Saturday.

"That sounds great David...how about Friday night?I am working until 4:30 though if that's ok."

She answered the phone and waved at David again as she listened to her boss prattle on and on about thr upcoming schedule.

"See you at six! You pick the place." A quick wave as I head out the door, you rolling your eyes at the voice on the phone.

Driving home, I deposit the two gifts under the tree; just need to get out shopping tomorrow and finish the grandkid's requests. That is what Grandpa's are for.

Having my coffee the next morning as you head out for work . . a quick, but friendly, wave as you walk to your car, then drive off.

It was a long night after David left the store and for some reason Casey had a hard time sleeping once she got home but as usual she was up and on her way to work the following morning with a smile and looking her best. Another long day followed and when she got off work she headed home.

Casey pulled up to the house and let her hair out of the bun she had put it in before leaving this morning. Her long hair was still a little damp and the curls that she was normally so good at hiding or straightening now flowed down her back as she headed into her porch. She opened the door, kicked her shoes off and headed to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water then went back outside and sat on her porch swing, happily relaxing and taking in the sunset over the mountains behind her home.

David saw Casey pull in just after 4:30 (Friday afternoon). It had been a couple of days since they had talked, but tonight would make up for that. Looking out his office window, he could see her on her porch swing, relaxing after a day at work. Walking over, he stepped up on the porch, "Long time, no see. So where are we going to dinner tonight? You can tell me now, or when I pick you up about 6:00. Looks like you have had a hectic couple of days and could use a relaxing evening, so let's just make it casual tonight?"

Casey jumped a little at the sound of David's voice, having been lost in her thoughts. She had been so busy the last few days that it completely slipped her mind about dinner tonight but on the other hand she was excited to go out with someone other then herself. She sat up and turned to look at him and smile.

"Well hi there neighbor! I've been dying to try the new Italian place in the middle of town but I felt silly going alone. If you are up for it I think that would be perfect!"

Casey stretched her body and then stood up and headed over towards David.

"Would you like to come inside and have some coffee with me since you are here? Don't worry, I still use a lot myself" she laughed softly and shifted from one bare foot to the other while looking at him.

"Lead the way" Reaching out to open the door, David used the opportunity to let his eyes roam up and down Casey's inviting figure. Surely, she has to know how desirable she is . . . at least David's thoughts have gone that direction since meeting his neighbor.

Taking a chair at the kitchen table, David watched as Casey poured two cups and took the chair opposite him. "I would imagine you have been pretty busy the last few days at the store. And tomorrow, another hectic day? That's why I suggested a casual evening and dinner tonight . . . you need to relax with no stress . . . or expectations."

"Oh yeah work is nuts this time of year for me but I love it. Tomorrow will be hectic to but luckily I'm working the closing shift which is always a good thing on Saturday. I need to get changed if we're going to go out and fix my hair, if you are already ready you are welcome to sit here and talk with me while I get ready."

She finished her coffee and looked at him twirling a curl around her finger.

Last edited:
Sitting here in khakis and knit shirt, "This is as fancy as I'm getting today; I said we were going casual. So, if you're ok with it, I'll sit here and enjoy the coffee and the company."

Thinking about offering to help Casey change, but probably not ready for that just yet; although, David's brain (well, maybe his dick) is telling him that Casey needs a good fuck to help her relax, not a night of tender love-making, but a good all-out fuck!

Pouring himself another cup, he sits back as she heads down the hall to change.

Casey headed back to her room and left the door open so David could hear her while she talked. She pulled out a short black skirt and a peach button down blouse. She grabbed the hem of her work dress up and over her head the tossed it into the hamper. She walked through her room in her black lace panties and headed into her bathroom to fix her hair.

"So what have you been doing this week? Did you get all of your shopping done? "

She fixed her hair as much as she could since the curls were not going away and the she headed back to her bed to get dressed. She stopped in front of the mirror and took a look at herself before getting dressed, she admired her curves for moment and then giggled and grabbed her clothes.

She wasn't sure why she was worried about how her naked body looked but for some reason she had to check.

"My trip to your store was the last of my shopping. I ordered the last couple of items for the grandkids on line today with guaranteed delivery before Christmas. Just have to work out the details on Christmas dinner with my daughters."

Knowing the door was open to Casey's room got David a little more aroused; obviously, not the time to try to peek, but just knowing that Casey felt comfortable leaving it open with him in the kitchen was "exciting". Pretty sure he could get himself 'under control' when she came out ready for dinner.

Casey finish getting dressed, grabbed her shoes out of the closet, and then headed back into the kitchen. She sat down at the table after getting another half a cup of coffee and looked over at David. She hadn't actually come out and asked his age but knowing he had daughters that were 23 and 27 she figured he had to be in his late forties if not 50 but he still looked good. She offered him a sweet smile and took a sip of her coffee.

" so tell me David, what brought you to this neighborhood and all by yourself I mean minus your kids of course that will come and visit that's a big house for one person not that I can say too much considering I'm the only one that lives here"

She laughed softly and looked on him waiting for his answer.

"In a way, my kids made this decision, although they don't know it. I have always lived in a big house away from the city. In the divorce, my ex got the house, so I decided to live down in the city close to my office. When I sold the business, I decided to move back away from the city and find a place where the kids and grandkids could visit. This area is about halfway between the girls . . . so here I am."

The way that Casey talks with him has David feeling completely at ease around her; still not sure about her age, but guessing a bit older than his older daughter.

"And, so that you can stop guessing, I am 54."

Casey couldn't help but smile at David he was so easy to talk to. She listened to everything he had to say and couldn't help but feel slightly sad to hear about his divorce.

" So I know that I haven't known you to long but well,
you know what they say, can't find out things unless you ask so here goes. I'm normally not one to ask but how old are you David? If it helps ease the discomfort I am 32."

"No discomfort on my part. Guess I would be more concerned about you wanting to be seen with someone old enough to be your father." Said with a bit of a chuckle.

"To be honest, Casey, I have not had any serious relationships since the divorce 10 years ago. I have always been married to my job, which was a big part of the split. She did get the house, a new car every 4 years, and enough to pay the bills. And now that I have sold my company (for way too much money), I am going to try to find a life outside of the office . . . starting with my girls and their families . . . and whoever else pops into my life."

She leaned back in her chair and stretched back a bit, her blouse raising up slightly and giving a hint of skin. When she straightened up she smiled at him again with a soft laugh.

"To be completely honest David, you don't really look old enough to be my father and beside that, I could care less what other people think. My life is my own and no one elses business. And I'm the same way about work,
for a long time all I did was work and sleep. I can't even remeber the last time I was in a relationship worth remembering. So are you ready for dinner?"

"Dinner it is, m'lady. We can walk over to my car from here. I'll give you your choice of ride for the evening . . . my new Corvette or the Range Rover that I use when I run up to my lake cabin about an hour north of here."

As we stand, I see a gleam in your eyes that says you will probably opt for the 'Vette'. As you close the door and lock it behind us, I offer my hand as we start down the steps.

Casey looked at David with wide eyes...a 'Vette'? In this town? This man is about to be every single woman's dream. She might as well enjoy tonight before his schedule fills up with all the vipers this town has to offer.
She took his offered hand and followed him to the car.

"I am really looking forward to dinner. Like I said I've been dying to try this place for weeks. How many grandkids did you say you have?"

Once you settle into the 'Vette and slide in beside you and fire it up and back out of the drive, "OK, you are the navigator. I have two grandkids, Nathan is 4 and his sister Bethany is 2."

David's 'vette is a current year, but he loves a standard shift, which allows him to keep his hand on the gear shift most of the time . . . close enough to brush against Casey's thigh when he shifts gears. The next test comes when he learns whether she will shift in her seat so that her thigh is further away from his hand . . . or closer.

"Wow, 2 and 4...your daughter must have her hands full. Its pretty easy to get to the restaurant, once we get to the main road. Its a straight shot to the plaza its in,
which will be on the left and you really can't miss the building either. Its right in the middle of the parking lot."

Casey shivered slightly when David's hand brushed against her thigh when he shifted gears but instead of doing the shy little girl thing she shifted in her seat moving slightly closer but reached for the radio as well to kind of play her move off as completely innocent. She turned up the volume just a little and the sat up but didn't move away from him.

After adjusting the volume on the radio, David was happy to see that Casey returned to the same position in the seat; if anything, her thigh was actually a fraction closer to his hand. David found it 'necessary' to shift a bit more frequently than normally required, but the opportunity to slide the back of his hand up and down Casey's thigh was too much to resist . . . and she was certainly not pulling away.

Pulling into the plaza, the restaurant in plain view, David pulled into a parking spot that was away from other cars (to protect his 'Vette!), but definitely close enough to walk. Opening Casey's door, he offered his hand to help her out of the low-slung car seat.

Casey turned to get out of the seat, her skirt slipping up higher on her thigh then it had rested before. She took David's hand and smiled up at him as she got out of the car.

Secretly she was trying to calm her nerves, his touch against her skin while he was driving, although slight had sent her heart racing. She never had this sort of reaction to any one before however she was enjoying it. She leaned into the 'Vette', bending over infront of David to grab her purse, not considering the fact that it probably put her backside on display. She straightened up and turned back towards him with a smile.

"I hope you like Italian food David"

"I love Italian food, and have yet to find an Italian restaurant that disappointed me." Recovering from the view of the skirt drawing across her tight butt, David took a deep breath to get his own nerves under control.

Reaching around Casey to close the door and set the security system, David took her hand as they walked slowly toward the restaurant; there were quite a few cars in the parking lot, hopefully they won't have to wait too long for a table.

Casey smiled as they walked up to the restaurant, her fingertips lightly grazing over David's skin. He looked someone stunned when she had turned around from grabbing her purse and she wondered why but left it unasked.

They were immediately seated when they went to the host stand and the waiter appeared with glasses of water and a wine list the said he would be back.

"Would you like wine with dinner? And what looks good to you?"

Back