My new sister(closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
I am a warehouse worker at a company built and distributed furniture, pretty boring stuff, I didn't care much for his job. The only good thing to come out of it beside the pay was I met my girlfriend Alaina there. She was an accountant that worked in the office in the same building. We met at a company party and went out a few times. We hook up frequently in hidden places throughout the building. I am six foot tall, had short brown hair, blue eyes, an athletic body.

I took the week off of work because my dad contacted me that he was going to be moving into a new house. Another piece of news was that his long time girlfriend, now fiancé, Kelly was going to be moving in with him. In addition to that her daughter would be moving in with them also until she was able to get her own place to live. I met Kelly a few times but never met my soon to be step sister.

It was almost nine in the morning and Alaina just left for work, she usually spent the night over at my apartment. After my morning coffee and breakfast I got dressed and head over to my dad's new house. My dad was already there with the moving truck ready to be unloaded. After a few minutes of small talk we got to work. I came across a box labeled Kaitlin and my dad told me to bring it up to her room where she was unloading the boxes that were already up there.

As I made my way up the stairs to meet my new step sister and my dad stayed downstairs and kept unloading stuff to the living room. The door was cracked and hi held the box with one arm and knocked pushing the door open. "I was told this is for you." I said setting the box down and then looked up to see my new step sister. I froze for a moment because I did meet this girl before.

Around two years ago I was at a party my friend threw and started talking to this girl and after some drinks we went into one of the bedrooms and had sex, not once but two times. I wasn't ready to commit to anyone yet so in the morning I slipped out while she was still asleep and left no way for her to get a hold of me. "It's a small world." I said while looking across the room at you.
 
My mom scoring a sugar daddy was a double edge sword. I would always have a place to stay, as long as she did but being a hot twenty two year old living under a man's roof, who was not my dad often brought, well let's just call it rent. I had lost my job bar tending after the owners wife caught me fucking the owner after hours and had not been able to land anything since.

This new house was awesome! Pool in the back. My own room and bathroom. Mom was psyched and he treated her well. I mean in our old apartment I had heard him treating her really well but that another story.

So life was pretty good. I had my bed made and some of my boxes unpacked. Mom and "Dad" as he liked me to call him. Kinda awkward but whatever, beats sharing a room with an old friend and her scumbag boyfriend.

When the knock on the door came I expected the mover guy with my stuff but this was an unexpected surprise, Mr one night stand I couldn't forget. He was as surprised as I was as that night suddenly flipped on my high beams in my cut off belly tee.

"A mover and you would not leave me a number?" I say as I quickly take him in head to tow pausing in the middle where that magic dick lives.

My pink shorts were not for public consumption fer sure and he paused to take me in. Always a little awkward with a one night stand but we had really hit it off, or should I say gotten off that night.

"Just put it down and I will take care of it." I said assuming he was part of the moving crew and not wanting to get into a whole conversation about how I so wish he had not slid out that night like I was some ugly skank he only fucked cause he was drunk. The sadness kind bummed me as I turned away and went to my desk and watched him put the box down through my mirror. "he is fine thought" I could not help but think as he bent down.
 
I could not believe this at all. My new step sister was the girl I fucked a couple years ago. We spent a few seconds eyeing each other up and down. I could tell by the way you were looking at me that some images of that one night were replaying in your head. Just like it was in my head too, the sex was amazing, probably the best I ever had.

"Wait you think I'm a mover?" I ask standing up from setting the box down. You had your back to me and I looked at your ass, seeing it spill out of your pink shorts reminded me of how much I loved your bubble butt. Thinking back to that one night and during round two of our fun when I was fucking you from behind and your big ass jiggling each time I thrust into you and then covering it with my cum at the end.

"I'm Jeff's son.... I'm gonna be your step brother." I said still standing there eyeing you up and down. Your body was just as amazing as it was those two years ago. "What are the odds?" I added now looking around your room.
 
"your step brother" ran through my head as I was stunned. I had hoped he would just walk out and be gone but now I would have to see him every...

"Seriously?" I said as I watched him check me out thought he mirror. I turned and looked at him and said "so what? you are going to like live here too?" I asked unsure of what was going on. "This is crazy" I finished as I could not help but have obscene thoughts about sneaking into his room while the sound of mom and Jeff echoed through this big house.

That night had been amazing. He was patient but hung like an animal. his father must be too from the sound of my mom who is usually quiet.

"So... this is awkward" I said smiling as my eyes slowly rose up his body to his face. I stepped over and pushed the door shut and stepped in front of him. I pushed my chest out and asked "so why did you slip out without as much as a good bye?" I asked sounding in charge as I wanted to reach out and take that cock again.
 
"Well I have my own apartment that I live at, but I'm gonna be staying here for a few days. My dad wants me to help move all the furniture around and unpack stuff. Said it would be better than paying for a bunch of strangers to touch his stuff." I said noticing you checking me out again. "So I took off work for the week and told my dad I would be happy to help and he offered the guest room."

I couldn't help but think about the mind blowing sex we had that one night. So intense, out sweaty bodies pressing together while we spent hours having fun. I had even thought about it sometimes when I jerked off. I cleared my throats after you closed the door and questioned why I left that one morning.

"Well.." I started talking glancing down at your breasts then back up to your face into your green eyes. "...me being in college I was like every other guy in college and not ready to commit to one girl yet." I realized I sounded like a typical college fuckboy as I talked. "I guess it would have been awkward anyway if we were dating and became step brother and sister."
 
Kaitlin looked at her new step, who she knew intimately. He was older and seemed more together than that drunk frat guy she fucked and sucked that night. To be honest she was dating another guy at the time and was glad he had left. No strings sex was one of her greatest turn on's.

"So your all growed up now? Ready for a relationship? Ready to leave a number with the girl you spent all night fucking and letting suck your cum twice?" she said playing the used little girl. She noticed his eyes down her shirt and knew he was probably getting hard being here with her again.

She slowly looked him up and down and said "this is going to be awkward," then leaned in to him and whispered "should I tell my mom, your new mom how we went at it like animals a few years back?" Her grin was wide as her bright white teeth glistened as her thick pink lips opened in a naughty smile. "What will your dad say?" she said with a laugh.

She walked over to her bed and put her hands on it looking sideways at him, arching her back provocatively. Her full ass pushed back so he had her in profile in perfect position to mount. Her big tits hanging loose under her.

"How is this going to work?" she said "what was your name again? I just referred to you as 'all night' with my girl friends.," as a big smile came over her face.
 
The way you started talking to me and purposely displaying your body caused blood to start rushing to my groin. My cock that was running down my inner thigh quickly became erect and an outline of my long thick meaty cock was now visible through my pants. I help my hands together and put them in front of me trying to nonchalantly cover my erection from your eyes.

"Wait you aren't going to tell your mom and my dad are you?!" I asked taking a few steps forward but stopping when you pushed your ass out. Your tiny pink shorts doing very little to cover your bubble butt. My cock growing even harder from the sight. "Your messing with me right? You talked about me to your friends?"

I was getting even more turned on knowing you talked about me to your friends. I wonder how you would react when you found out I now had a girlfriend. I also wondered if every day was going to be like this, you messing with me, or if you were just doing it now.
 
"After that night I had to tell someone" Kaitlin said as she rolled onto the bed with her back against the head board. "I mean when you have a guy the way I had you, all the ways I had you, a girl has gotta let it out" she said as she cupped her tits and let her thumbs brush across her stiff nipples. She looked around as if someone might be listening. "You were the first guy I ever let fuck me in the ass" she whispered. "You ate me out so good I would have done anything, and did as I recall" she laughed. Her hands rand down her slim abs and then spread her legs pushing down her inner thighs as if stretching.

"Damn this is going to be awkward" she sighed returning to a reasonable position to be talking to her step brother.

The door burst open with a friendly "you kids getting to know each other?"

"Daddy!" Kaitlin burst out jumping off the bed and running to hug her new step dad. She hugged him letting her tits press firmly into his chest as his hand landed on her lower back pulling her in.

"How do you like your room darlin?" he said with a big smile at Matt.

"Oh it's perfect" she gushed as she glanced at Matt as she stayed in his father's arms.

"And I assume you met Matt" he says with a friendly smile.

"I did, he's great!" she said excitedly.

"Good, now Kelly will be along shortly I thought we could go out to lunch. The four of us, like a family" he said then left before anyone could object.

"Ok Daddy" Kaitlin said towards the door as an evil sexy grin crossed her face.
 
I approached the edge of the bed like I was drawn in like a moth to light. My ten inch cock straining against the fabric of my jeans. I watched your hands cup your breasts while you talked about that night. Watching you play with your tits made me think back to that night and when you fucked my cock that was wet and slimy with your saliva with your tits. We did things that I've never done with my girlfriend.

I was fighting the urge to climb on bed and strip you naked so we can fuck like animals like we did that one amazing night. I jumped when the door opened and my dad came in. Making sure to keep my back to him so he couldn't see my massive erection. As you two hugged my eyes were glued to your ass that was even more on display since your shorts rode up a little.

Once plans were made for lunch and he left the room I sat down on the bed letting out a sigh of relief. "This is going to be very awkward." I said resting back on my elbows,"we are going to be brother and sister and I put my dick in you."
 
"Put your dick in me? that's the understatement of the year" I say walking back towards the bed having had my ass slapped by your dad as he left. Seeing your expression of concern he might hear, I say "don't worry bro, he does way worse with my mom, so.." I step up to the side of the bed and look down at your bulging jeans. A quick glance at the door then back to you as I bite my pinky fingernail.

"You must not be getting too much if you get hard this easy" I say with a sly grin. I reach out and press my palm against your jeans feeling your throbbing member underneath. "Oh my brother, what a big dick you have" I say in my best little girl tone. MY free hand comes up to my breast and I lay my head back sighing and moaning. "I want to be so bad" I moan and then pull my hand away and sober up looking at you for your reaction.

"Let's go kids!" comes echoing from downstairs "These boxes won't move themselves."
 
"I'm getting plenty from my girlfriend, Alaina thank you very much." I say then look down at your hand when you place it in my straining bulge. "I'm getting hard because I'm remembering that night of sex we had." I added still thinking about the night full of intense sweaty raw sex we had. That was the last time I had sex that good. Alaina always makes me wear a condom because she doesn't want to go on the pill.

"But.. now that we are brother and sister we can never experience what we had that night." I said and then sat up when my dad called for us. I positioned my cock in my pants so it would be the least visible. "Well gotta get back to work." I stood up off the bed and then walked downstairs to help my dad.

'She's your sister, she's your sister, she's your sister.' I thought to myself trying to stop the images of us fucking from flooding my brain. My dad told me to start moving the boxes into the garage. "Damn what the hell did he pack bricks?" I said to myself as I started moving the heavy boxes from the back of the truck to the garage.

After the fifth box I started to perspire and peeled my shirt off to help keep cool. My tone torso sheen with a thin layer of sweat. I wanted to take a small break so I went inside to get a drink. Going into the kitchen I grabbed s bottle of water. After a few sips I started to walk into the living room. "What the hell is in those boxes dad?" I turned the corner and instead of finding my dad I was met with the sight of you.
 
Kaitlin was standing with her back to him leaning over the marble island in the kitchen. She was pretending to be working. She turned when he walked in and smiled.

"I have been thinking" she said glancing around for any stray listeners. She motioned for him to come closer. He did and she watched his sweaty body move like a cat eyeing a mouse. As he drew closer she stood on her tip toes and put her hand on his shoulder for balance as she brought her mouth close to his ear.

"Nobody has to know anything" she breathed into his ear like an enchantress casting a spell. "We are not blood and what they don't know won't hurt them." she continued as her free hand landed on his abs feeling his wet skin over his rippled muscles. "I can be that horny little sister you always wanted all those lonely nights alone in your bedroom" her words fall into his head like tumbling bombs about to ignite as her hand moves down and rubs his quickly inflating cock.

"Think about it" she says giving his hard cock a squeeze and moving away as dad walks in.

"Hey honey buns" he says as Kaitlin beams at him.

"Daddy! You know I hate when you call me that" she objected playfully.

He did not look at his new step daughter in a fatherly way and who could really blame him as his step daughter was twenty and a knockout with an obvious slutty personality/ Kelly did not mind so why not.

"But it's true, or so I have heard" he says with a big grin and a wink at his son. "Now don't you go getting any ideas, she's family now." he said to his son.

"Yeah, no sneaking in my room late night for any booty calls" Kaitlin warned him playfully.
 
While you approached me and started teasing me and talking to me my cock once again began to stiffen from you. Me and Alaina haven't had sex in a few days so I was really needing some relief. I was so tempted to bend you over the counter and fuck you so hard. "I don't think my girlfriend would like if I became fuck buddies with my little sister." I said wondering how you would take the news of me having a girlfriend.

When my dad came in and started to talk the way he did it weirder me out the way you two acted with each other. I chuckled softly at what you said about no booty calls. "I think I should be the one worried about you coming into my room at night and mounting me."
 
Kaitlin looked at Matt then spoke with a confident tone after glancing to be sure they were alone.

"I am sure that up tight bitch you are dating is not giving you what I did and can and will, so you can keep her as your girlfriend, god knows I don't need a boy friend, But what I do need..." she said stepping closer and glancing at the door. Her hand pressed against his cock. "Is a fuck buddy. Do you think that would be OK?" her voice was seductive and raw. There was no doubt she wanted him physically and really seemed OK with only that.

"The only reason I was pissed you left without giving me your number was I had no way of letting you back into my pants" her eyes were alive and her body seemed to pull at his every fiber. "You remember how it was" she purrs are her hand slowly slides up and down his rock hard bulge. "Like animals in heat" she said. "I don't know about you, but judging by this hard on I am sensing you have not had sex like that with anyone before as well."

Suddenly she stepped back and smiled "Lunch?"
 
I found myself stuck in some sort of trance as you talked to me and stared into my eyes. Your hand rubbing my long thick meaty cock through my pants. Whille you talked about wanting to be my fuck buddy my hand crept up the back of your thigh and grabbed your bubble butt. Images of that one night playing in my head, images of me shooting my first load into your mouth then you pushing me on my back and mounting my cum and spit covered cock. My hands gripping your big ass and you smothering me with your perky tits while bouncing your tight pussy up and down my cock.

When you stepped back I released my grip I had on your ass after realizing what I was doing. "God you are so fucking naughty sis." I said looking you up and down. When we go out to the other room Kelly is there and smiles when she sees me and I catch her eyeing my bulge and then she comes over to hug me and nonchalantly rubs her thigh against it. I clear my throat and back away from her.

"All this work made me work up an appetite. Can we get going to lunch now?" I suggest and we all head out to my dad's SUV and me and you get into the back seat. We start heading towards a local diner which was a frequent spot my dad went to.
 
Occasionally looking over at Matt Kaitlin licked her lips and ran her hands over her body. Kaitlin kept an eye on her mom who was focused on her phone. She mouthed the words "eat me after lunch" then watched Matt squirm uncomfortably as his cock stiffened awkwardly in his jeans.

The pulled into a local BBQ place and Kaitlin took one side of the booth as her mom slid in across from her. Matt sat next to Kaitlin who immediately ran her long nails down his thigh under the table.

"I love the ribs here" Kaitlin said looking at the menu.

"OH me too they are so juicy and meaty" Kelly said smiling at her daughter then at her fiance.

"I just love sucking the meat off the bone" Kaitlin smiled at her new step dad.

"I know just what you mean" he answered as his hand rand down between Kelly's thighs.

"What do you like Matt?" Kaitlin asked looking over at Matt who looked uncomfortable for a number of reasons. "I bet you are more of a pulled pork kind of guy. All hot and soft with that spicy sauce. You hardly need to chew as it melts on your tongue. It is so good here" she said glancing down at herself just long enough to draw his eye down.

"So you guys are going furniture shopping this afternoon?" Kaitlin asked across the table, not waiting for Matt to answer.
 
When we arrived at the restaurant I tried to get in the side opposite of my step sister but my dad bumped into me and nudged me towards the open seat right next to you. I just knew you were going to tease me some how I just wasn't sure how. Once I sat down and your hand was already on my thigh it became obvious how.

As I listened to how you described eating the bones and you hand moving along my thick meaty bulge I felt my will to resist you growing weaker and weaker. My eyes drifted down with you and we both knew it was obvious you wanted me to eat you out. My cock growing even harder along my thigh.

"Yeah I do love the pulled pork. I love how juicy it gets and I love savoring the juices while I eat." I said not breaking eye contact with you. Images of you sitting your wet pussy on my face flashing through my head. The more you teased me the more my cock continued to grow. I glanced across the table and saw Kelly looking at me with a smirk. The waitress showed up and took our drink orders. Good thing she didn't see my step sister fondling my erection beneath the table.
 
"So Matt tell me about your girlfriend?" I ask with a wicked grin only appreciated by you. "Is she pretty?" I add as the waitress puts a plate of baby back ribs in front of me and one in front of my mom across the table. You and you dad both get pulled pork which is squeezing out of the bun. I pull off a rib with my manicured fingers and bring it to my lips. I blow on it as the steam rises. I then suck the tender meat off the bone and into my pearly white teeth and pink lips. I smile as your mouth hands open watching.

"Good ribs!" Kelly says breaking the spell I have cast over you. You dad raises the sandwich and take a bite oblivious to my flirting with you.

"Go ahead Matt, dig in" Kelly says smiling at you across the table. I let my hand drop to your thigh and my nails slide against your inner thigh.

"Have a bite" I say watching you with a big smile "It's so good."

This new family is going to be very interesting I think to myself seeing the expression on my mother's face watching you take a big mouth full or hot juicy flesh into your teeth.

"So furniture shopping?" I say glaring at my mom and letting her know she is making a scene over her new step son.

"Uh yeah, isn't that right?" she says turning and kissing her fiance. "Gonna buy me a new big bed right honey?" as her hand clearly massages his lap. My hand slides up to the stiff bulge in Matt's lap as we all begin to eat with the energy we cannot exert in less appropriate ways.

"Yeah hon, after lunch, we can drop the kids and then go get us a new rack" Jeff says through another mouthful.

"Rack? I have never heard it called that before" I ask "that sounds.. kinky" I say with a devilish grin.

"I bet you haven't" Kelly says dismissively making then men laugh.
 
My jaw dropped when I watched you suck the meat right off of the bone. Flashbacks to you slobbering all over my cock as you gave me a heavenly blowjob that one night. My thigh wet with pre cum as you continued teasing my cock from the outside of my jeans. The two times I swatted your hand away it was back on my bulge seconds later so I stopped moving your hand away.

I took a bite of my sandwich and wiped the juices away from my chin noticing the way Kelly was looking at me almost the same way you were. "It's nice and juicy. I love it, it tastes so good." I said looking between you and your mom. I tried just focusing on my sandwich while you guys talked about furniture shopping, but I was finding it difficult with my step sister's hand on my cock.

"Sure you don't need any help?" I asked knowing what would happen once we are left alone.

"Oh I think the two of us can handle it. This will give you more time to get some more quality time with your new sister." My dad replied between bites of his sandwich.

I looked over at you seeing the smirk on your face knowing I was in big trouble. "Oh uh my girlfriend.." I started answering your earlier inquiry about my girlfriend,"...she is very pretty. Her name is Alaina and I met her at my job. She is an accountant there."
 
"So is it serious?" Kelly asked as she pulled the last rib stripped bare of any meat. The plate in front of her was a skeleton of what had been served. Her thick red lips glistened with the pork grease as she wiped her fingers clean.

"Yeah Matt, are you serious?" I echoed looking at him as my last rib was in my fingers. I glanced to see Jeff looking for the waitress as I put the rib into my mouth closing my lips around my fingers the sucking my cheeks in and peeling the meat off as I slowly pulled the bare bone from my lips.

I licked my lips as you watched in silence. "Well?" I asked breaking your lustful staring.
 
I looked across the table at Kelly who looked so sexy with her lips glistening with the grease from the ribs. From the way she was looking at me it looked like she too wanted my dick and hearing her question only added to my suspicion. I wondered what she would do if she knew her daughter currently had her hand on my long thick member under the table.

Then I heard you ask the same question and I turned to look to you. My jaw dropped once again as you made eating ribs look so fucking sexy. My dick throbbed in my pants wishing it was in your mouth right now. After you licked your lips I snapped out of my trance and answered the question you and your mother were so eager to find out.

"Well I wouldn't say we are that serious. We have only been dating about two months now." I confessed looking back and forth between you and Kelly. Meanwhile, the check came and my dad put money on the table and said he needed to go to the restroom and left the three of us while he went.

I cleared my throat and glanced to you. "What about you? You must have a boyfriend looking as good as you do." I could tell though by the way you were rubbing me under the table that I already knew the answer was probably that you don't have one.
 
"Yeah Kaitlin tell him about all your boyfriends" Kelly said sarcastically.

Kaitlin looked embarrassed. "No body special" she glared back at her mother.

"You know Matt, Jeff brought us here the first time he met Kaitlin. Showed us how to eat ribs." Kelly said with a dirty smile.

"We love ribs" Kaitlin added "Sometimes we get the big beef ribs, mmm so good" she continues. If her hand was not tight on his thigh he might have thought she was talking about food.

"Oh yeah he loves to watch us devour them" Kelly adds. "I am going to powder my nose" she says getting up and following Jeff towards the back.

Kaitlin turns to Matt once Kelly is out of ear shot. "So want to go back to the house and fuck Brother?" Her expression is stone cold serious. "We can start were we left off a few years back.." She took a wet nap and cleaned her hands and the beamed at Jeff and Kelly as they returned and stood by the table, "Ready?" Jeff asked.
 
"oh I gotta say it is entertaining watching you two eat the ribs." I said without thinking and with a grin on my face. When me and Kelly made eye contact from across the table she licked her lips while staring back at me. She stares at me the whole time until she left the table.

When we were along I felt your grip tighten on my thigh and I nearly choked on my drink when I heard what you suggested. As if it wasn't before it was definitely obvious now that you wanted to have sex with me. As much as I needed sex right now I couldn't have it with you because you are practically my sister now.

I stopped coughing on my drink and cleared my throats and looked at you. "We can't have sex Kaitlin. First off I have a girlfriend and on top of that you are basically my sister now. You don't think that's wrong?" I asked right before they came back to the table. I nodded and stood up and walked back to the car.
 
Kaitlin rode home staring out the window. She knew this morality play was bullshit but wanted to spin him around her little finger before letting him release what she recalled as a torrent.

"See ya" she said wistfully as Kelly and Jeff pulled out of the driveway. Kaitlin glanced at Matt with sad puppy dog eyes and walked listlessly into the house. She walked upstairs and called her girlfriend Candy.

"You are not going to believe who my new step bro is" she said into her phone assuming Matt was busy doing something more morally righteous, maybe talking to his beloved girlfriend.

"You remember that guy I told you about a few years back?" she said.

"Yeah the really long tongue and used it everywhere" she said running her hand under her tee shirt to her breast and rubbing her stiff nipple.

"Wanna come over and lay out? We can see how crazy we can make him. OK. bye" she said tossing her phone on the bed and pulling her tee shirt off in one motion. She was out of her shorts in the next instant and bending over from the waist as she rifled through her suitcase. Her mind ache with images of him behind her holding her hips and ramming his big cock into her. She found her peach string bikini and slipped into it. She looked at herself in the mirror with her stiff nipples clear through the tiny patch of material over her massive breasts, somehow containing them. The bottoms was a triangle that just barely covered her dewey wet lips and mound. The strings ran up her ass and around as her naval ring glittered in the afternoon sun streaming in her window. She looked out and saw the pool and the newly purchased pool furniture and heard the door bell. She ran downstairs but Matt was there with the door open.

"Hey" was all she heard as Candy stood, tall, 5'9" with burly red hair and a wicked sweet smile. "You must be Matt" she said reaching her hand out to shake or for him to kiss. Hard to tell.

Kaitlin stepped in and pushed Matt out of the way as Candy was wearing a ripped up tee shirt cut up so it barely covered anything. Her abs were tan and tight as her chest tented the tee shirt above them and her ripped up cut off jeans. Her legs were long and toned and ended in flip flops.

"He's my brother Candy!" Kaitlin said seeing the attraction between them.

"I know but he is not mine" Candy said letting Kaitlin pull her in past him and into the kitchen.
 
My erection took forever to go away, nearly the whole car ride was spent with my hands over the obvious outline of my stiff cock in my jeans. With the way you have been acting I was surprised you didn't try to play with it more or even pull it out and suck it. Once home I hopped out of the car and said bye to my dad and Kelly. When they pulled off I turned around to see you giving me the puppy dog eyes almost like you were depressed because I wouldn't fuck you.

I followed you up the stairs since my room was across the hall from yours and went into my room. I changed out of my jeans and into a pair of gym shorts. Once I was more comfortable I went downstairs and plopped down on the couch and would have turned on the television but it wasn't hooked up yet. My phone buzzed with a text from Alaina asking how everything was.

"Just got back from lunch with the family. Gonna have a lot of work helping unpack stuff there are so many boxes." I wrote back deciding to leave out the part of my horny step sister who wants to fuck me so badly.

Just then I heard the doorbell and set his phone down and went to see who it was. When I opened the door there stood a gorgeous redhead in front of me and she somehow knew my name. I went to shake her hand and ask who she was but was interrupted when you barged in between us. I looked down at the bikini you were wearing and I got an eyeful of your big ass that was barely covered by your tiny bikini.

I followed you two into the kitchen and grabbed s bottle of water from the counter and leaned back against it looking at your friend. "Candy huh? What a lovely name. It's nice to meet you." I said with a smile.
 
Back
Top