Why not?

Azuldrgon

Big Blue Guy

Attachments

• Message_1464668710959_zps2zaneo5c.JPG
    Message_1464668710959_zps2zaneo5c.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 39
I've subscribed as well. I'm certain that this will be a very popular thread :)

Well, hello there! Subscribed! :kiss:

:kiss: I better post something. :)
This is from 1997 before the Palsy froze a part of my face. I was portraying a Samurai at a camp.....

Attachments

• 93157_20.jpg
    93157_20.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 19
You, my dear, are much braver than I am!! Excited to see what is to come!

Attachments

• cock pic.jpg
    cock pic.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 10
So I am home while getting ready to do hubby duty....and i remembered there was a big hubbub surrounding my last day at the pizza place. I then remembered I took the attached picture.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/79qbhzx06wdq7nv/IMG_20170715_104827_781.jpg?dl=0

On my Instagram, I hashtagged it #charleslastride to highlight the fact that it would be my hopefully last day working at a pizza place. I did the two job thing for about eight years and I was at the pizza place for nine years prior in a management role. I wrote some of my favorite stories while on closing shifts there.

I've been one jobbing for a little over a week and still enjoy it. :)

So I am home while getting ready to do hubby duty....and i remembered there was a big hubbub surrounding my last day at the pizza place. I then remembered I took the attached picture.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/79qbhzx06wdq7nv/IMG_20170715_104827_781.jpg?dl=0

On my Instagram, I hashtagged it #charleslastride to highlight the fact that it would be my hopefully last day working at a pizza place. I did the two job thing for about eight years and I was at the pizza place for nine years prior in a management role. I wrote some of my favorite stories while on closing shifts there.

I've been one jobbing for a little over a week and still enjoy it. :)
Hello handsome

Back