Sexy Women of Literotica!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY FUCK. I could not agree more. What a crime it is to be female, beautiful and free-spirited. Like, ALL Y'ALL need to CALM yourselves.

Jealousy is a really ugly quality.

As for the aftermath of how you should "host your picture" to make sure it doesn't show up on "every page" and how you can't "later delete them", this is just feigned concern, and intelligent people see through it. If you are posting your body on this site you very well know people are viewing, ogling OH and SAVING your pictures. How about...you post and host your pics how you want, and if you just happen to end up on every page....AWESOME! *crosses fingers I get some internet popularity* *bites lip in anticipation*

Stop throwing your low self-esteem and jealousy at others. No one has EVER commented on other women (OH AND YES THERE ARE MANY) who post fully nude in AMPICS. Sour-fucking-grapes.

Here, 29 year old tits, about to be 30 in a month. Don't criticize my OLD tits too much.

No really...don't, they may cry
:heart::heart::heart::heart: Love this.!!! And you are gorgeous by the way!
I CAN'T, SHE HATES ME.
I'm thinking that might be misinformation.
THUD
SORRY IT WAS MY JAW HITTING THE FLOOR.
:p
:kiss: I always like that reaction.
Sexy as hell Sassy
:kiss: Thank you
I am feeling like I need to lick some peppermint. Looking fantastic Sassy!!
LOL The places my mind went with that one.... :eek:
Christmas candy!
more licking!!! :D
"Here you go Ma'am"?
Are you being submissive?

:eek: maybe

HOLY FUCK. I could not agree more. What a crime it is to be female, beautiful and free-spirited. Like, ALL Y'ALL need to CALM yourselves.

As for the aftermath of how you should "host your picture" to make sure it doesn't show up on "every page" and how you can't "later delete them", this is just feigned concern, and intelligent people see through it. If you are posting your body on this site you very well know people are viewing, ogling OH and SAVING your pictures. How about...you post and host your pics how you want, and if you just happen to end up on every page....AWESOME! *crosses fingers I get some internet popularity* *bites lip in anticipation*

Stop throwing your low self-esteem and jealousy at others. No one has EVER commented on other women (OH AND YES THERE ARE MANY) who post fully nude in AMPICS. Sour-fucking-grapes.

Here, 29 year old tits, about to be 30 in a month. Don't criticize my OLD tits too much.

No really...don't, they may cry ;):D
You're 29 year old tits are popular with me!

Here's a fully clothed pic for those who are interested... complete with mantra word above my head.. Totally unplanned..lol

Attachments

• 20161203_194446-777x889.jpg
    20161203_194446-777x889.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 0

Wow!!!! I see nothing to criticize about your young titties.:heart:

I have old tits. They don't cry. :cool:

I may have posted this one already. I'm wearing a sports bra right now, and yuck. So, I pulled one from the boob catalogue.

I compliment the women here all the time. You all are beautiful and it is not easy to put it out there in public.

Beautiful pic, IG.

Lovely pic!!!!

Hot Damn! This old pirate discovered a treasure chest!

Very nice pictures ladies.... You truly are the sexy women of Lit. Thank you so much for sharing. :heart::rose:

Here you go Ma'am!! :kiss:

attachment.php

I think red just became my favorite color ... next to flesh tone, of course. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back