Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old Today, 02:08 PM   #5501
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 55,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
Receive...I can never remember which way the "I" and the "e" go because of that stupid "rule" that is wrong!

Are you a good speller in general or do you rely on spell check?
Isn't it i before e, except after c, or in words like neighbor and weigh...and weird, either, leisure, seize, sheikh, keister....

Yeah, I hate that "rule" that has as many exceptions!

rely is not the right word....what's stronger then rely?????

I am not a very good speller, but I maintain that anyone who can't think of at least two reasonable ways to spell most English words has no creativity at all...

I think spellcheck has helped me improve though, the immediate correction is useful.

When did you first start using a word processing program?
__________________
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 02:22 PM   #5502
clark_kent
Up Up and Away
 
clark_kent's Avatar
 
clark_kent is offline
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Northeast U.S.
Posts: 9,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
Isn't it i before e, except after c, or in words like neighbor and weigh...and weird, either, leisure, seize, sheikh, keister....

Yeah, I hate that "rule" that has as many exceptions!

rely is not the right word....what's stronger then rely?????

I am not a very good speller, but I maintain that anyone who can't think of at least two reasonable ways to spell most English words has no creativity at all...

I think spellcheck has helped me improve though, the immediate correction is useful.

When did you first start using a word processing program?
That just makes me feel old - but the late 70ís.

If you have one, what is your favorite Netflix created show?
__________________
I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused....
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 03:08 PM   #5503
Gamine67
Really Really Experienced
 
Gamine67's Avatar
 
Gamine67 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Behind the place you find.
Posts: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark_kent View Post
That just makes me feel old - but the late 70ís.

If you have one, what is your favorite Netflix created show?
All time - House of Cards (but Iím over it)

Current: Mindhunter

Most attractive T.V. spouse of whatever gender you prefer.
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 05:00 PM   #5504
lacandy
On the deck of the chalet
 
lacandy's Avatar
 
lacandy is offline
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 21,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
Times New Roman...11pt.

What word do you misspell the most often?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamine67 View Post
All time - House of Cards (but Iím over it)

Current: Mindhunter

Most attractive T.V. spouse of whatever gender you prefer.
Jax Teller counts, right? He was married...(Son's of Anarchy for those who don't know )

What TV show from your childhood do you best remember watching?
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 05:04 PM   #5505
Girly_girl
Literotica Guru
 
Girly_girl's Avatar
 
Girly_girl is offline
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 9,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacandy View Post
Jax Teller counts, right? He was married...(Son's of Anarchy for those who don't know )

What TV show from your childhood do you best remember watching?
Hmmm, I guess either the Brady Bunch or The Wonderful World of Disney

What's your favorite childhood memory?
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 06:23 PM   #5506
lakesailer_mi
Sailing
 
lakesailer_mi's Avatar
 
lakesailer_mi is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: USA
Posts: 55,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girly_girl View Post
Hmmm, I guess either the Brady Bunch or The Wonderful World of Disney

What's your favorite childhood memory?
That's a tough question. I guess I would say it might be sort of the general playing in my backyard with all my friends. We had some great times. Like nothing specific, but climbing on the "jungle gym" and doing crazy stuff.

Can you play an instrument?
__________________
A good day on the lake is better than a bad day at the office
I came for Eros, but I found Agape
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 06:25 PM   #5507
LizVegas79
Naughty Advice Doctor
 
LizVegas79's Avatar
 
LizVegas79 is online now
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Sin City
Posts: 18,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakesailer_mi View Post
That's a tough question. I guess I would say it might be sort of the general playing in my backyard with all my friends. We had some great times. Like nothing specific, but climbing on the "jungle gym" and doing crazy stuff.

Can you play an instrument?
I can play the piano a little.

When was the last time you did karioke?
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 06:30 PM   #5508
BlackCaramelCreme
 
BlackCaramelCreme's Avatar
 
BlackCaramelCreme is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 11,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizVegas79 View Post
I can play the piano a little.

When was the last time you did karioke?

A week ago I believe with my nieces and nephew.

When was the last time you had a big hearty laugh?
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 06:31 PM   #5509
Beachgirl22
Literotica Guru
 
Beachgirl22's Avatar
 
Beachgirl22 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizVegas79 View Post
I can play the piano a little.

When was the last time you did karioke?
About a year ago.

When was the last time you got drunk?
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 07:02 PM   #5510
emsway
Whiskey in a teacup
 
emsway's Avatar
 
emsway is offline
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: in the blue of my oblivion
Posts: 13,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachgirl22 View Post
About a year ago.

When was the last time you got drunk?
Nine months and four days ago.

When was the last time you climbed a tree?
__________________
I'm learning to love the sound of my feet walking away from things not meant for me, and walking towards the things that are.
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 07:11 PM   #5511
help_me_Rhonda
(o) (o)
 
help_me_Rhonda's Avatar
 
help_me_Rhonda is online now
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Nashville
Posts: 1,804
Quote:
Originally Posted by emsway View Post
Nine months and four days ago.

When was the last time you climbed a tree?
Last summer, camping trip, needed to hang a food bag in a tree.

What is the best gift you ever gave?
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 07:22 PM   #5512
Beachgirl22
Literotica Guru
 
Beachgirl22's Avatar
 
Beachgirl22 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 635
Quote:
Originally Posted by help_me_Rhonda View Post
Last summer, camping trip, needed to hang a food bag in a tree.

What is the best gift you ever gave?
Well, he hasn't gotten it yet, but I'm surprising my boyfriend with a trip to Vegas in April.

What is the best gift you ever received?
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 07:25 PM   #5513
LizVegas79
Naughty Advice Doctor
 
LizVegas79's Avatar
 
LizVegas79 is online now
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Sin City
Posts: 18,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by help_me_Rhonda View Post
Last summer, camping trip, needed to hang a food bag in a tree.

What is the best gift you ever gave?
Probably the bubbly, vivacious, depressingly gorgeous, 24yr old, busty. blonde (bi ) escort I got hub's/us for his birthday two years ago (and again last year). Expensive but so, sooooo worth it.

What is the best gift you have ever received from someone?
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 08:22 PM   #5514
GiggLeGasm
June Cleaver Wannabe
 
GiggLeGasm's Avatar
 
GiggLeGasm is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Clevelandish, Ohio... A great place to live; I wouldn't want to vacation here.
Posts: 19,499
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizVegas79 View Post
Probably the bubbly, vivacious, depressingly gorgeous, 24yr old, busty. blonde (bi ) escort I got hub's/us for his birthday two years ago (and again last year). Expensive but so, sooooo worth it.

What is the best gift you have ever received from someone?
Time

If you saved 90% on a gift, would it cause you to buy more than you'd originally intended?
__________________
I don't swallow. I let it run down my chin in a cheap attempt to look kinky.
  Reply With Quote

Old Today, 08:55 PM   #5515
aussiegeekygal
Former Rocket Scientist
 
aussiegeekygal's Avatar
 
aussiegeekygal is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: USA
Posts: 10,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiggLeGasm View Post
Time

If you saved 90% on a gift, would it cause you to buy more than you'd originally intended?
I think it would. It depends on who I'm buying for.

What's your favorite reason to celebrate and why?
__________________
Enjoy your body.
Use it every way you can.
Don't be afraid of it, or what other people think of it.
It's the greatest instrument you'll ever own.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:18 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.