After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

My secretary lifts her cunt off my cock and moves forward slightly. I hold my cock up as she slides back down, this time wrapping her asshole around me. Her hand go between her legs and I hear her ask:

"Do you want to look at my pussy while Sir fucks my ass, Alison?"
 
She pauses her movement on my cock, and reaches up to unclip the clamps from her swinging tits. She gasps as she removes them, and I reach round to pinch her huge, hard nipples. She moves her hands down to her pussy, and carefully attaches a clamp to each of her lips, before passing the chains back to me. I pull, and open her cunt for you to see, stretching her lips and exposing the pink wetness inside.
 
"Do you like what he's doing to my cunt while he fucks my ass, Alison?" asks my secretary, pulling on her hard nipples while she stares at you. "Do you want him to do this to you?"
 
My secretary carefully removes the chains from my hands, and her ass from my cock. She stands and walks over to the box of toys, the weighted chains swinging and stretching her labia as she walks. She takes a bullet vibrator and walks over to you. She crouches between your open legs and applies it to your clit.

"Do you like that, Alison?"
 
"But you're not going to dare to cum, are you, Alison?" she asks.

I simply watch, stroking my cock as I see her torture you.
 
She removes the vibrator from your clit, and brushes it against your nipples. Then she turns to me: "Shall we have some fun with her plug?"

I agree that would be good. She reaches between your legs and pulls at the big glass plug in your ass, until its widest point is opening your tight hole. She leaves it there, stretching you.

"Don't you dare push it out, Alison," she says. "But I expect you like having your ass stretched, don't you?"
 
She returns the vibrator to your clit, and I watch your hips shake back and forth, from the sensations in both your cunt and your ass. My secretary kneels higher, so she can suck your nipples while she takes you to the brink of orgasm.
 
She senses your orgasm coming, and removes the vibrator. She walks over to the toy box and removes a cat o' nine tails. "You were too close to cumming, you whore," she tells you, angrily. And she whips your wide pink cunt, hard.

The sight makes me shiver with excitement.
 
I cry out loudly in pain. "I'm sorry, ma'am, please, no more. . ." I look over at you quickly. We hadn't yet created a safe word, and I was getting close to doing so. My legs were shivering from the impact and I'm glad that I didn't cum.
 
My secretary leaves you. She goes to the front of my desk, and positions herself with her ass sticking out, her tits hanging down. She looks wanton. She is side on to you, so you see her in silhouette, like a cartoon representation of The Sexy Slut.

She looks over to me, on her other side. "Finish yourself off in my ass," she says.

I take my position behind her, and slide back into her asshole. I fuck her hard, in deep strokes, taking the tip of my cock almost out of her, then forcing it back in.

She turns to look at you. "Do you think you'll ever be as good a fuck as me, slut? Look how he loves using my ass."
 
"No, ma'am," I say honestly. Tears had sprung to my eyes and I was doing my best not to let them show, especially since I knew after this session was done, I would be sent away, not taken care of. I watched, wanting that to be me.
 
"Oh fuck, that's so good in my ass," she says, still looking at you. "Are you going to cum in my ass? Are you going to give me all that cuim?"

Hearing her talk causes me to let go. I pump and pump and pump my seed deep into her ass.
 
I squirm and moan as I see you cum, wanting it, wanting to cum, wanting to make anyone cum at this point. The rope was starting to dig into my flesh.
 
I pull out of my secretary's ass, and leave her bent over my desk. I walk over to you and untie you. I grab a handful of hair and pull you to your feet, then walk you behind my secretary. I force you to your knees.

"Clean her ass," I order. "Eat my cum from her ass."
 
"Yes, Sir," I say softly, straining against the pain. I lean forward and begin licking your cum out of her ass, moaning at the taste, finally glad I was able to do something.
 
My secretary thrusts her ass into your face. "Lick it, slut. Get your tongue right inside me," she commands.

I push your face firmly between her parted cheeks.
 
Back
Top