WTF/FUNNY Gifs, Pics, & Videos: Volume 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to get your money back from wherever you got that PhD but since reality doesn't appear to enter into your life, it probably won't make a difference.

You're just butthurt because you didn't read carefully enough and are now trying to cover up your mistake. Deal with it.

And I bet you're a democrat.

And if you meant to tag you post as sarcasm, the proper tag is ...

<sarcasm> you go to be kidding </sarcasm>

/sar could mean anything...for all I know you have the SARS virus. :rolleyes:
 
You can tell it's fake. There are no stars in the sky. /sar

Yeah, if you knew anything at all...even on the moon during the day you can't see the stars when the surface is in view unless your are going to over expose the image to show them, but then the ground will be white. Go take a photography class.

Here's a link to information about the vehicle taking the picture:
http://www.universetoday.com/117520/walk-beside-chinas-moon-rover-in-best-change-3-mission-pictures-ever/

Here's a different website talking about it, too:
http://www.spaceflight101.net/change-3-mission-updates.html
 

This is why sarcasm does not come across in writing unless explicitly stated.

I was only using the standard tripe some idiots use to claim we never landed on the Moon because there are never any stars in the pictures.

Something interesting to note in the pictures, it appears the lander had a bit of motion before it touched down. If you look at the the two feet you can see where the lunar soil was pushed up on landing. Contrast that with the pads on Eagle which touched down flat.
 
tumblr_nrskbbfvWR1uvruv6o1_500.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top