What Made You Say Fuck Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that didn't last long. After telling a well-meaning relative not to do something that effected one of my kids, she more or less said I can do what I want, when I want, and screw you. My thought was: you fucking bitch. I guess it's a process. One step forward, one step back. Geeze, fuck it. I guess I could have said what I was thinking out loud, but then I would have to listen to her telling me she was going to pray for me, and why. :)

dripping sweat and looking at the timer to see I still had 10 minutes on my ride... fuck

getting up early for a 9am appointment only to kept waiting an hour and a half...fuck!!

finding out that yet another job I wanted, went to another applicant.

Morons who are on their phones or texting when they're driving
Fuck!!

L:rose:

I heard on the news kids were drinking hand-sanitizer to get drunk...(idiots)...:confused:

Is that Bare or Bear

One of those moments when i turned to go and get my tools from the truck and the Black Bear was right there within 20 feet, not too good when its dark and just after 6;30am F***

The BOS thread!

You all know I can't type that fast!

Or count.

And I live in Australia, so my ISP speed is shit!

Jerk sending a cock picture even after you say no...then begging you plzz talk to them. Dumbass

Jerk sending a cock picture even after you say no...then begging you plzz talk to them. Dumbass

Well I thought he was impressive.

*sulks*

5b9544b572afedea7407d05b17de3e3c.jpg

Sitting at hubby's desk, he reaches up to open the cabinet door over his desk. some idiot laid a sign on top of his desk, it fell off, hitting my sunglasses...breaking them. My 300$ prescription sunglasses.
FUCK...I just got up, said I'm going home, and walked out. Wasn't his fault, I know. But he leaves his 300$ Oakley's laying around everywhere and nothing happens. The ONE FUCKING time I don't have mine in the case if they aren't on my face in over 2 years, he breaks them.

A horrible morning....spilled coffee on my shoe on my way out the door.. was running late anyway and everything that could go wrong did...ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back