What Made You Say Fuck Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that didn't last long. After telling a well-meaning relative not to do something that effected one of my kids, she more or less said I can do what I want, when I want, and screw you. My thought was: you fucking bitch. I guess it's a process. One step forward, one step back. Geeze, fuck it. I guess I could have said what I was thinking out loud, but then I would have to listen to her telling me she was going to pray for me, and why. :)
 
dripping sweat and looking at the timer to see I still had 10 minutes on my ride... fuck
 
getting up early for a 9am appointment only to kept waiting an hour and a half...fuck!!
 
finding out that yet another job I wanted, went to another applicant.
 
Morons who are on their phones or texting when they're driving
Fuck!!

L:rose:
 
I heard on the news kids were drinking hand-sanitizer to get drunk...(idiots)...:confused:
 
Is that Bare or Bear

One of those moments when i turned to go and get my tools from the truck and the Black Bear was right there within 20 feet, not too good when its dark and just after 6;30am F***
 
The BOS thread!

You all know I can't type that fast!

Or count.

And I live in Australia, so my ISP speed is shit!
 
Jerk sending a cock picture even after you say no...then begging you plzz talk to them. Dumbass
 
Jerk sending a cock picture even after you say no...then begging you plzz talk to them. Dumbass

Well I thought he was impressive.

*sulks*

5b9544b572afedea7407d05b17de3e3c.jpg
 
Sitting at hubby's desk, he reaches up to open the cabinet door over his desk. some idiot laid a sign on top of his desk, it fell off, hitting my sunglasses...breaking them. My 300$ prescription sunglasses.
FUCK...I just got up, said I'm going home, and walked out. Wasn't his fault, I know. But he leaves his 300$ Oakley's laying around everywhere and nothing happens. The ONE FUCKING time I don't have mine in the case if they aren't on my face in over 2 years, he breaks them.
 
A horrible morning....spilled coffee on my shoe on my way out the door.. was running late anyway and everything that could go wrong did...ugh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top