What color is your underwear?

For various reasons (boring reasons) I have not reely kept up with the laundry lately, and this morning I discovered I had no clean white cotton knickers :eek:.

I had to wear black knickers under my white skirt, which is a bit tight around the hips cuz I ate a lot of chocolate. I just pulled a long black t-shirt over the top, so hopefully you could not see the black knickers through the tight white skirt. :cool:

I am not sure about this <snerk>, cuz later I went to the market and bought slices of their special white pudding (this is a kind of sausage, American buddies). I realised that the butcher (he is my favourite cub butcher) had put the whole of the rest of the sausage in my bag with the packs of slices! "I don't mind you giving me your sausage," I said. He blushed so charmingly! Hahahaha!
 
Underwear? I'm supposed to wear underwear?

[/me looks down]

OK, today it's all red.
 
Pale blue-grey boxers with printed circular designs on them in dark blue and brown.
 
Yesterday I wore my favourite green bra with dark pink rosebuds on it. I wore it under a white dress, but the cloth is quite thick so you can only vaguely see a little colour. I have a white, green and dark pink headscarf I wear at the same time, and that way I have a colour co-ordinated outfit, although you only really know that if I lift up my dress and flash my whole body at you.
:)
 
Yesterday I wore my favourite green bra with dark pink rosebuds on it. I wore it under a white dress, but the cloth is quite thick so you can only vaguely see a little colour. I have a white, green and dark pink headscarf I wear at the same time, and that way I have a colour co-ordinated outfit, although you only really know that if I lift up my dress and flash my whole body at you.
:)
Quite fetching, my dear!

I'm in blue today.
 
white underwear with red waiststrip,

Ah, the joys of having the whole house to myself (even though it's for a few days)! I tried to have my own version of nude day at home but found the pushups and the 'dingle-dangle' a bit uncomfortable.
 
My what?

I'm sorry. What color is my what? What the hell you talkin' 'bout, man?
;)
 
Last edited:
Black. I was in London in September and Delta had mislaid my luggage (I got it back eventually), so I had to run to Marks & Spencer for underwear and socks. I ended up getting a lot of black bikini briefs and gray socks. Cool.
 
Back
Top