Married or Attached But Looking Thread

have to agree this was good thread to start i got better response than the personal i posted..hope you all have good out comes to your posts ;p
 
Looking for friends only

I love chatting on Lit about everything. I loke chatting on lit because its great knowing people are as horny as me:devil:. My friends in normal life are great, but 'normal' people dont loke chatting openly about passion and sex.
I am in a happy relationship, I dont want sex, but I love chatting about it and sharing ideas. Anything to make me a better lover.

Please feel free to contact me and I will get back to you girls:rose:
 
MWM - Orally Bi

From OKC but ride a lot to the surrounding states.. Always happy to stubble into something kinky.. :devil:
 
Hello

I'm a 21 year old female from NC and married but very far away from husband. Very lonely. Looking for...well I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for yet
 
Whatever it is,,,,,

Here's hopin you find it! :D

I'm a 21 year old female from NC and married but very far away from husband. Very lonely. Looking for...well I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for yet
 
Taken for granted 40 something Southern guy who yearns for the sizzle and excitement a lustful, curvy lover provides. Open to chat and more if the chemistry is right. "Mentalcourse" is a huge turn on for me.
 
32 y/o married man looking for a married woman in BC or Washington state to release, dirty chat, flirt and who knows maybe even jump each others bones....
 
Lonely in Jacksonville, NC

60 yr old MWM stuck in J-ville til Sunday night alone! Would love to chat/pm with the ladies!
 
53 years old. Nuff said.

I don't expect a reply, but if you are outgoing, adventurous. Not afraid of taking a chance. That it could be forever You want the deep understandiung and acceptance we both have been longing for but have failed to find.

I would love to hear from you. Please PM me or give me shit on this thread...I would take the first as a compliment, the second as a challange.
 
I love chatting on Lit about everything. I loke chatting on lit because its great knowing people are as horny as me:devil:. My friends in normal life are great, but 'normal' people dont loke chatting openly about passion and sex.
I am in a happy relationship, I dont want sex, but I love chatting about it and sharing ideas. Anything to make me a better lover.

Please feel free to contact me and I will get back to you girls:rose:

i'm not looking to meet just some mail txt fun to spice things up abit..as i cant always chat as i care for my mum in law..and mailing from phone or txting is easier
 
Nice to see how this thread has taken a little naughty life of its own

But ladies dont all comment at once your crashing the servers.
 
Married, 39yo male in the Midwest

I love to chat and flirt and even the occasional very naughty phone conversation. Always looking for willing participants. Any of you lovely ladies like to come out and play? :kiss:
 
38 married male in Columbus Ohio. Looking to meet women around my area for friendship and fun. If there are any of you around here let me know and shoot me a PM.
 
I know the attached people are busy on the weekend with things like commitments and family... but on the weekdays we are here so come on out u little cheaters show yourselves...
 
I'm female, married, but already in an extra-marital relationship with someone local. We met online through a married-but-looking site, so they're not all bad. :D
 
I'm female, married, but already in an extra-marital relationship with someone local. We met online through a married-but-looking site, so they're not all bad. :D

Lucky girl! Welcome back to Lit. I noticed that you haven't posted for a while.

51, MWM in Texas
 
37 MWM from the midwest here...

Got the day off, and all the chores are done

What to do with myself now?

;)
 
42 M in Minneapolis here. In a dead-end relationship, but sticking it out for the benefit of others. I live up to my family commitments during the weekend, but I'm here on weekdays.

I'm basically looking for something mutually thrilling for both parties. I love the anticipation, the nervousness that comes when you meet someone new. I like talking, meeting for drinks, and of course, the naughty stuff goes without saying.

I'd like to meet someone in the same boat, who understands my situation. Maybe we could help each other along and keep our sanity in the process. Who knows?
 
58yo Italian Guy

I have been lucky enought to meet several woman on Literotica and had some great sex. Can't get away from my wife as much as I want for good sex. Damn can't wait for her to take anothe trip.

I'm in central Florida and always looking for women that love sex as much as I do.

PM me and lets see where it leads.
 
33 male georgetown, tx

Married looking for a Monday buddy, very open minded and adventurous you be the same. PM me for more details!
 
26/f Maryland Attached and looking to feel sexy again! Up for meeting only if both parties wish too.

Chat is always fun.
 
Back
Top