Big Breasts Lovers

Well, now, don't take me as a fake-breast hater. I love fake boobs, when they're done well they're amazing.

Have you seen any well done? Usually the larger they are, the more ridiculous they appear, particularly uncovered.

Have you seen any well done? Usually the larger they are, the more ridiculous they appear, particularly uncovered.

Yes, love, and so have you.

As a matter of fact, well done breast implants make it so that you can't tell if they're real or fake.

Salma Hayek, for example. I'll bet you didn't know hers were fake. :)

05.jpg

Yes, love, and so have you.

As a matter of fact, well done breast implants make it so that you can't tell if they're real or fake.

Salma Hayek, for example. I'll bet you didn't know hers were fake. :)

I cannot comment on Salma Hayek, as I have not seen hers. However, the scars are visible when uncovered, even if they are around the periphery of the aerola.

Usually a woman's movements give the fakes away. Usually, they move together like the front bumper of a truck (lorry?)

I salute the small-breasted women who have not opted for surgical enhancement.

However, differences in opinion is what makes the world a lot more interesting...

I cannot comment on Salma Hayek, as I have not seen hers. However, the scars are visible when uncovered, even if they are around the periphery of the aerola.

Usually a woman's movements give the fakes away. Usually, they move together like the front bumper of a truck (lorry?)

I salute the small-breasted women who have not opted for surgical enhancement.

However, differences in opinion is what makes the world a lot more interesting...

Not all women get implants through the areola, though. Some women get them from beneath in the inframmatory fold, some through the armpit where they're barely visible, and some get them through the BELLYBUTTON, where there are -no- visible scars.

Also, not all breast implants are overfilled saline, which can be hard as rocks. Some women still get silicone, and some women, if they live in large cities, can opt for Cohesive Gel Implants, which are nearly indistinguishable from natural breast tissue in texture and weight.

Not all boob jobs are badly done, due to certain factors such as adequate breast tissue before the implant, doctor skill and proper size for the breast tissue.

Honestly, what you're used to seeing are bad boob jobs, because the good ones you can't tell the difference, so that's why you think all boob jobs are bad. When you see nothing but XYZ, you're naturally gonna think XYZ is the only rule. Nothing wrong with that per say, but it's not necessarily reality.

I thought all silicone-containing implants were banned in the U.S. because of health concerns. I have a friend whose silicone implants ruptured, giving her all types of health problems. She now has lupus.

Also, I understand the implants are not lifetime either, and require periodic replacement.

I thought all silicone-containing implants were banned in the U.S. because of health concerns.

No, actually! Regular silicone implants (like the original ones crafted in the 80's) are still available for women who need reconstructive surgery for mastectomies, trauma, etc.

Cohesive Gel Implants are a very soft -solid-, so they can't leak even when torn, punctured or otherwise damaged in some way. They're also called the "gummy bear" implant. Google it! It's VERY cool. When I get mine done, I'm having those Cohesive Gel implants put in...so much win!

I have a friend whose silicone implants ruptured, giving her all types of health problems. She now has lupus.

People who are sensitive/allergic to silicone have these issues, unfortunately, that's most people. :( Most surgeons recommend the Cohesive Silicone implants these days, for maximum realism and safety.

Also, I understand the implants are not lifetime either, and require periodic replacement.

Just like any plastic surgery, it takes time, money and more surgery to maintain.

Please satindesire, don't do it!!!:(

Um, why?

I've breastfed a child, and I'm going to do it again when I have my second baby. By the time I'm 30 or so gravity will set in, and I'll look better with them.

I think since I have the money, youth and health, plus I'm smart and I've done my research, I'm a perfect candidate.

Um, why?

I've breastfed a child, and I'm going to do it again when I have my second baby. By the time I'm 30 or so gravity will set in, and I'll look better with them.

I think since I have the money, youth and health, plus I'm smart and I've done my research, I'm a perfect candidate.

Would you like to have a second baby right now, then? I'll be happy to accomodate you. :devil:

Um, why?

satindesire, it is clear you have done your research. You have taught me more than a few things about augmentation...:)

Gravity will set in, yes. Early on, it will be your friend, but will eventually turn on you as your skin loses its elasticity with advancing age. From what I have seen with the older crowd, youth favors the large breasted, but Father Time favors the small breasted. I have seen more than a few 40+ D-cup women completely flat chested without a bra by the time they hit 55. Augmentation at that point in life virtually screams fake, as no 60+ person has large, round breasts that do not sag.

You seem pretty set on this and I wish you nothing but the best fortune with it. :rose:

Back