i'm jealous of saint ann!

rae121452

Literotica Guru
she has more stalkers than madonna and they're twice as attentive! what is the secret of her fascination?

of course, there's the whole "You're a transvestite and i want to play with your tomatoes" thing...a first year psychology student could figure that freudian reference out. but i decided when i was just a little babyfag that i would only do drag if i was marlene dietrich's doppelganger and puberty and testosterone soon took care of that.

all that bitch ann has to do is wiggle a pinky and it's "attention, attention, attention". what's she got that i aint got?

but just wait, some day i'll crack her secret and then all bets are off. i'll be the new queen of the trolls of the general board and she'll be relegated to "insignificant nobody".

"Now, if you see Saint Annie, please tell her thanks a lot
I cannot move, my fingers are all in a knot
I don't have the strength to get up and take another shot
And my best friend, my doctor, won't even say what it is I've got"

she has more stalkers than madonna and they're twice as attentive! what is the secret of her fascination?

of course, there's the whole "You're a transvestite and i want to play with your tomatoes" thing...a first year psychology student could figure that freudian reference out. but i decided when i was just a little babyfag that i would only do drag if i was marlene dietrich's doppelganger and puberty and testosterone soon took care of that.

all that bitch ann has to do is wiggle a pinky and it's "attention, attention, attention". what's she got that i aint got?

but just wait, some day i'll crack her secret and then all bets are off. i'll be the new queen of the trolls of the general board and she'll be relegated to "insignificant nobody".

Ann is a man. Here is the backstory.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=793311&highlight=karen+kraft+outed

I don't think that it's just about homophobia or transphobia, rae.

Some of these dudes don't care about the gender or gender/sexual orientation of the person, they would despise them and shit and crap on them regardless.

It's more likely about making sure that they don't lose cred. with the women. They fear that they would be tossed aside if seen to harass the wrong group of people.

(Kar)Ann is the man hashtag aspires to be. :rose:

Aim higher rae. Much higher.

okay, that was interesting and groovy and all of that shit but it was HOW long ago? maybe it's just my primitive midwestern protestant upbringing but when we dislike or disapprove of someone, we shun them. we don't constantly seek their attention. i mean, even of it was a traumatic experience for some of you, what's the continuing fascination?

she/he has always been fairly pleasant to me and has made me laugh, which excuses any number of sins. i just don't get it.

okay, that was interesting and groovy and all of that shit but it was HOW long ago? maybe it's just my primitive midwestern protestant upbringing but when we dislike or disapprove of someone, we shun them. we don't constantly seek their attention. i mean, even of it was a traumatic experience for some of you, what's the continuing fascination?

she/he has always been fairly pleasant to me and has made me laugh, which excuses any number of sins. i just don't get it.

I could care less if you're into men. Just be careful with what personal info that you share with "ann".

Vetteman has felt his sting before, and he's a very sad, lonely old guy... Maybe that's your type?

More power to you.

I could care less if you're into men.

You're not one of Ann's stalkers. Without having the insight of the past, my impression is that both of you play a part in trolling each other. Sometimes it's funny, other times not.

In saying that - really? :rolleyes:
That's precisely what you're leading with in your interactions with Ann.

I could care less if you're into men. Just be careful with what personal info that you share with "ann".

Vetteman has felt his sting before, and he's a very sad, lonely old guy... Maybe that's your type?

More power to you.

Where is the deluge of people coming forward to claim I've wronged them, Dick? :)

Charm?
Wit?
A way with sarcasm that completely outmaneuvers and disarms her lackwit trolls?

And you have? I mean, besides the spillage on your chin.

Charm?
Wit?
A way with sarcasm that completely outmaneuvers and disarms her lackwit trolls?

And you have? I mean, besides the spillage on your chin.

being a cheap, easy and experienced tramp trumps wit, charm and sarcasm any day.

So you think "Yoo hoo Sailor!" is gonna get your trolled?

Get to whistlin' then. :)

the equivalent worked on you.......................

source.gif

tumblr_n2alf9RRV41rfduvxo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

:D

If you think therapy is going to work...

Never assume when someone's pleasant to you they should get a pass. Your naive shows.

I'd much rather someone be brutally honest than be kind. Kindness is more often a wolf in sheep's clothing. Common courtesy is not always the same kindness.

Your perception of people is exactly the same as many people used to be and how I once was. When wolves bite one too many times you learn to strike back smarter. Never accept someone at surface value. Ever.

Never let gender, race, or sexual preference guide your thinking in any matters not of the heart.

In being honest and telling you the truth, then someone is being more than kind.

Accept that however you will from me. If this upsets you, I have failed in communicating this to you.

In this forum, as well as many others, personalizing the issues could cloud your mind if it is not objective.

Pick and choose your battles for you and let others pick theirs.

Last edited:
Back