Sexy Dreams - Had Any Lately? :-)

I dreamed that I wanted to play a grand song on a piano, and then there it was in front of me. I stepped up on the pedestal it was on, sat down and saw... there was only about 10 keys to play on.

Sexy??? ...uh, I guess not.

OMG - great stories!

Now I want to take a nap in the hopes of having a dream! :D

(love the short piano keys one though - I've actually had pretty much the same dream several times. I've also figured it was my subconscious telling me that I'm forgetting how to play the piano - which is probably true)

I had half of one the night before last.

In my dream I was about to get into the shower when I noticed a female tradesman on a scaffold or something looking in some high level windows with an open view of me.

I went to close the curtain, but just before I did so she pouted cheekily so I shrugged, left the curtain open and stepped under the water. After rinsing for a few seconds I looked over at her, she was still watching so I took myself in my hand and started to stroke...

...and that's where it ended!

I had a really detailed one last night ... I was at a party with my husband and it was starting to wind down. It had kind of been a boring work party but I didn't recognize any of the last few people there.

Then someone brought up Lit and it turned out we were all on here and knew each other my our Lit names. My husband disappeared (or turned into someone else!) and the only person from work who was still there was my boss (she's blonde and gorgeous and looks like she could be a Bond girl btw)

Anyway, everyone was really attractive and somebody joked that we should play strip poker to liven the party up. So someone cranked the music, got a deck of cards and we started playing. :)

Hubby never showed back up and everyone was losing pretty bad. I was down to my bra, panties and one stocking. My boss still had on a cute little white mini-dress but she had already lost her bra, shoes and stockings. All the guys were down to just their boxers.

All the guys had huge boners bulging in their boxers and my boss and I were the last women playing or even there. (still no hubby)

I got dealt my cards and had a terrible hand - like Jack high and knew I was going to lose, which I did so I took off my last stocking. We decided to make the last hand interesting and said everyone had to ante with an article of clothing and could raise as many articles of clothing they had left plus one raise for their "honor".

On the next hand all the guys put their boxers into the pot and my boss and I put our panties in the pot. I got dealt three sevens. But all the guys ahead of me, who were now completely naked, raised their honor and my boss raised her dress and her honor.

All the guys were grinning at me. But I had three 7's! So I called with my bra and my honor and everyone laid down their cards.

I somehow had the worst hand with three 7's! They had rigged the deck!

I woke up as at least five grinning guys stood up and started circling around me as my boss sat back, smiled and watched.

Not sure what was going to happen next but I knew my job depended on it.

Weird. Sexy as hell. But weird. :)

I had a really detailed one last night ... I was at a party with my husband and it was starting to wind down. It had kind of been a boring work party but I didn't recognize any of the last few people there.

Then someone brought up Lit and it turned out we were all on here and knew each other my our Lit names. My husband disappeared (or turned into someone else!) and the only person from work who was still there was my boss (she's blonde and gorgeous and looks like she could be a Bond girl btw)

Anyway, everyone was really attractive and somebody joked that we should play strip poker to liven the party up. So someone cranked the music, got a deck of cards and we started playing. :)

Hubby never showed back up and everyone was losing pretty bad. I was down to my bra, panties and one stocking. My boss still had on a cute little white mini-dress but she had already lost her bra, shoes and stockings. All the guys were down to just their boxers.

All the guys had huge boners bulging in their boxers and my boss and I were the last women playing or even there. (still no hubby)

I got dealt my cards and had a terrible hand - like Jack high and knew I was going to lose, which I did so I took off my last stocking. We decided to make the last hand interesting and said everyone had to ante with an article of clothing and could raise as many articles of clothing they had left plus one raise for their "honor".

On the next hand all the guys put their boxers into the pot and my boss and I put our panties in the pot. I got dealt three sevens. But all the guys ahead of me, who were now completely naked, raised their honor and my boss raised her dress and her honor.

All the guys were grinning at me. But I had three 7's! So I called with my bra and my honor and everyone laid down their cards.

I somehow had the worst hand with three 7's! They had rigged the deck!

I woke up as at least five grinning guys stood up and started circling around me as my boss sat back, smiled and watched.

Not sure what was going to happen next but I knew my job depended on it.

Weird. Sexy as hell. But weird. :)

Looks like your brain is trying tell you something......................

You suck at cards!

I've been crazy busy so I haven't had many dreams lately, but the other night I had a very erotic dream.

In the dream, I was at a local pizza place/bar on a quiet weekend night with an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in years. We were sitting in a booth, talking and laughing, flirting a bit (she is a great flirt).

We were getting a bit handsy and playing that game where you see how far you can take things without crossing the line, sort of that slow burning tease, where you almost touch...but instead touch all around.

In the dream we were both getting turned on and I was hard in my jeans. The place was clearing out and she looked around, made sure no one was watching, then unzipped my pants and worked my cock out.

Then, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, keeping it closed, but unfastened, and when no one was looking, she leaned way down, and started rubbing her erect nipple up and down the length of my cock.

The sensation was amazing and...

I woke up to my alarm clock. And a terrific hard on.

sexy WET dreams

As a kid (we'll say always after turning 18!), wet dreams were way too common and it was almost always early in the night after falling asleep or just before waking in the morning. Three specific ones
1) She is above me (yeah, sometimes I know who she is, most times not), rubbing her breasts on my face, her nipples forcing my lips to open and my teeth to grab and bite down. Those usually occur right after a date where I tried to move beyond second base--and failed
2) dreaming of dancing (no, I wasn't a good dancer as a kid) with a sexy woman. Rubbing against her (or her rubbing against me) until boom.
3) I'm sitting in a grocery store where they put the produce...only I'm naked and various women come by and stroke me, but none 'take me home'......

Now the latter one lead to me being awakened by an older female relative when I was staying at her house and I guess I exploded in my boxers as she pulled the bedsheet off of me. Luckily she never said anything to me.

My favorite wasn't my dream. A few years ago, a mutual female friend of my wife and I. We had just arrived at the party and I went up and touched her arm. She jumped, saw it was me and blushed DEEPLY. Her blouse was light-weight and I could see her nipples 'pop' in an instant. I obviously saw that and looked back up in her eyes....her eyes were narrowing and if I didn't know better, she looked turned on. Later in the party I said something to my wife about it and she laughed and said that our friend had an erotic dream and I stared in it with her! Never got to find out what the dream was, but that whole evening, our friend avoided me!

Looks like your brain is trying tell you something......................

You suck at cards!

Actually I'm not bad at dealing from the bottom of a deck but the idea of losing at card game (on purpose or not ;) :) ) is very, very intriguing.

I've been crazy busy so I haven't had many dreams lately, but the other night I had a very erotic dream.

In the dream, I was at a local pizza place/bar on a quiet weekend night with an old friend of mine that I haven't seen in years. We were sitting in a booth, talking and laughing, flirting a bit (she is a great flirt).

We were getting a bit handsy and playing that game where you see how far you can take things without crossing the line, sort of that slow burning tease, where you almost touch...but instead touch all around.

In the dream we were both getting turned on and I was hard in my jeans. The place was clearing out and she looked around, made sure no one was watching, then unzipped my pants and worked my cock out.

Then, she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, keeping it closed, but unfastened, and when no one was looking, she leaned way down, and started rubbing her erect nipple up and down the length of my cock.

The sensation was amazing and...

I woke up to my alarm clock. And a terrific hard on.

What's She Saying? ;) :)

As a kid (we'll say always after turning 18!), wet dreams were way too common and it was almost always early in the night after falling asleep or just before waking in the morning. Three specific ones
1) She is above me (yeah, sometimes I know who she is, most times not), rubbing her breasts on my face, her nipples forcing my lips to open and my teeth to grab and bite down. Those usually occur right after a date where I tried to move beyond second base--and failed
2) dreaming of dancing (no, I wasn't a good dancer as a kid) with a sexy woman. Rubbing against her (or her rubbing against me) until boom.
3) I'm sitting in a grocery store where they put the produce...only I'm naked and various women come by and stroke me, but none 'take me home'......

Now the latter one lead to me being awakened by an older female relative when I was staying at her house and I guess I exploded in my boxers as she pulled the bedsheet off of me. Luckily she never said anything to me.

My favorite wasn't my dream. A few years ago, a mutual female friend of my wife and I. We had just arrived at the party and I went up and touched her arm. She jumped, saw it was me and blushed DEEPLY. Her blouse was light-weight and I could see her nipples 'pop' in an instant. I obviously saw that and looked back up in her eyes....her eyes were narrowing and if I didn't know better, she looked turned on. Later in the party I said something to my wife about it and she laughed and said that our friend had an erotic dream and I stared in it with her! Never got to find out what the dream was, but that whole evening, our friend avoided me!

Have you run into her since? Maybe you should talk to your wife about inviting her out to drinks some night. Sounds to me like your wife might be interested in having a semi-awkward conversation or two if you ask me :devil: :cattail:

Gosh yes. Dream about an old guy friend. Have no idea where he is in real life or what he looks like now but he sure looked and felt good in my dream! :D

Yes. Concerning our new neighbours, who are newly-weds, trying to start a family.

I had one this morning, where I'm out sunbathing, as is she, except she is topless, (on her front) reading a book with her feet up. Kinda like this:

1b1601856bae6fbf37888aaae868d7c0.jpg

At this point I'm poking through my bikini, she then looks at me, winks, and goes inside. The dream unfortunately ended with me knocking on the door, and being woken up! Not that I'm thinking about it now of course x

I had a dream last night I was at Disneyland. There was a lovely young lady laying on a bench as if recovering/resting from being overheated. She was wearing some relatively loose short shorts. Her boyfriend walked up beside her, puts his fingers on the bottom of her shorts and drags his hand upward, pulling the cloth up as he went. The shorts pulled tight between her legs. Her lips were still covered, but the puffy cleavage of her pussy was exposed. He dragged his fingers across her skin as if to say, "this is mine and I will have it later." His hand drifted off her as it moved upward and her shorts returned to normal. That's when I noticed their family members sitting around either not noticing what he did, or pretending to not notice. I was shocked at his bold move to say the least.

But it was none of my business so I did what I always do in my dreams, I started to fly around the park and show off to all the grounded peons below me. I got to see all the attractions with a bird's eye view. Suck it, little people! Then there was something with animals, I think alligators were involved somehow but I don't remember.

This reminds me, I really need to book an appointment with a therapist lol.

I had a great little erotic dream last night.

Let me flash back about twenty years ago. A friend of mine ran a cleaning business and I used their services for deep cleaning about once a month. One of the two girls who did the cleaning was Jamie. She was a beautiful young full bodied college student. She was one of those people who was just inherently very sexy - and knew it.

I knew her peripherally (outside of the work environment) and would run into her at social events - BBQ's, the group movie jaunts, music festivals. She was always very physical and very flirtatious, but I never followed up on it - it would have made the work relationship uncomfortable and there was an age difference that was outside of my range of comfort (about 15 years).

So, last night I dreamed I ran into her and she was as she was those years ago and very flirtatious - the dream was not sexual, but it was full blown flirt with the potential to turn to sex and invoked that great feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you realize that you are going to fuck someone for the first time.

I'm not sure what brought her memory to the surface. LOL - maybe it was sparked by house cleaning. All in all it was just a sweet, sensual, erotic dream.

I had a dream last night that involved a first for me. I lost my dreamland virginity! In all my life, every time I've had a naughty dream, I've always woken up before the happy ending....every time. That changed last night.

I was on a mat with a sexy woman, centrally located in front of a live studio audience. We were to put on a naked wrestling match. Apparently, the first one to make the other cum would be the winner. We immediately started grappling, naked flesh pressed against each other, the crowd started to liven up. I wrestled her down and pinned her beneath my body weight. I was well positioned to slide my two middle fingers inside her pussy and start fingerfucking her in front of this excited audience. The crowd cheered in pleasure as I had my way with her, but then something happened...

I didn't realize her arms were totally free in her position, and my erect cock was well within her reach. I thought I had total control of the match when I suddenly felt her hand wrap totally around my shaft and start effortlessly stroking my full length up and down. I was almost instantly paralyzed by the unexpected but pleasurable feeling. I continued fingerfucking her as best as I could, but I was quickly losing my concentration. I probably could have wriggled free of her grasp, but I didn't have the willpower to do it. Her hand felt electric on me, and before long I could feel the coming orgasm building inside me. I already new I had lost the match.

She continued to stroke with a confidant and sensual rhythm until the orgasm overwhelmed me. My body convulsed as the pleasure ripped through me. Streams of cum shooting down over her naked body below me. The crowd went wild at the surprise ending. I collapsed in glorious defeat upon my victorious foe, perfectly content with the loss.

I woke up soon after and immediately checked myself for...ahem...wet spots lol. Nothing. Apparently, what happens in dreamland stays in dreamland. I don't think I've spent an entire work day this distracted in a long time... :devil:

P.S. I think I need to stop watching Ultimate Surrender videos lol. Or not.

It's the Summer Solstice! So, when it's hot and sweaty, hot and sweaty dreams are possible.

My favorite (which occurs in a kind of in-between sleep/awake status) is where I sit on the deck late at night, sipping my favorite Bourbon and just thinking as I stretch out in my briefs. And then 'she' walks out from the house....sometimes 'she' is someone from my past, sometimes she is some sort of ideal, but almost always is short and sexy. She comes out worrying about me and kisses my sweaty head in the heat. Eventually she climbs on my lap and we begin to make out. Her body is generally dressed but slowly in the dream, she or I strip her down to her panties. She ends up in my lap, rubbing her increasingly sweaty body all over me, literally dripping off of the both of us. Soon, I slip her panties off and play with her hot wet pussy. She grinds on me and then slides up my body until she is almost above me and her pussy is in front of my face. She smells of heat, and sweat, and earthiness as she grinds against my tongue and fingers. "So fucking hot!" she growls and I slurp her juices and take little tiny nip bites of her inner thighs....... so fucking hot indeed!

Does being inside a Confessional booth with midget nuns pounding at the door, and seeing that on the other side of the screen, my confessor has turned into a giant can of whipped cream, count as sexy?

... for me it does...

I had a dream that I was at a tropical resort with my girlfriend. We had just come back from some diving and she was complaining she had been bitten by a strange fish on her thigh. I carried her piggyback to the room and told her I would doctor her up. I removed her wet suit and saw a row of teeth bites and I had to suck the poison out of her thigh to ensure her safety. I sucked on her thigh but she started to tremble with a fever. I knew I had to break her fever, so I moved over to her inner thigh and nibbled my way up. If I could make her cum, the fever would leave her. She was saying over and over how cold she was and could I warm her up in a hurry. I ran my tongue slowly up and down between her legs making her tremble. She soon came and I heard applause. I looked up and it was the rest of the dive group in full mask, tanks, and flippers. I then looked down and saw we were both wearing flippers still.
I awoke suddenly in a sweat. I tried to go back to sleep and finish the dream, but was unsuccessful.

I had a dream that I was at a tropical resort with my girlfriend. We had just come back from some diving and she was complaining she had been bitten by a strange fish on her thigh. I carried her piggyback to the room and told her I would doctor her up. I removed her wet suit and saw a row of teeth bites and I had to suck the poison out of her thigh to ensure her safety. I sucked on her thigh but she started to tremble with a fever. I knew I had to break her fever, so I moved over to her inner thigh and nibbled my way up. If I could make her cum, the fever would leave her. She was saying over and over how cold she was and could I warm her up in a hurry. I ran my tongue slowly up and down between her legs making her tremble. She soon came and I heard applause. I looked up and it was the rest of the dive group in full mask, tanks, and flippers. I then looked down and saw we were both wearing flippers still.
I awoke suddenly in a sweat. I tried to go back to sleep and finish the dream, but was unsuccessful.

If I had the time I'd try to take a quick nap right now to finish that dream too! :)

With a naked thrill, I moved to enjoy every nerve tingling sensation of this feral delight. His warm breadth filled my ears and his hand excited my breasts as we rocked amid the sunbeams and flowers and fecund scent of the wild. With the bucking, my soul soared and my flesh burned. I saw midday stars and hints of Paradise. I didn’t want it to end, but I wanted to explode with sensual pleasure. As he made my body his own, I screamed with a joyful climax that echoed across the valley and reverberated in my skull. I melted and he cradled me as he finished by rising on his hind legs and filling me with a hot flood.
....... Lea Monde

I think it was my spicy dinner. As you can imagine, I plan to test that theory by having that meal again soon.

I'm with Liz! I want to find out what she's eating....and invite my friends.

My SIL, who I dated before.

I just hope that I don't snore her name out loud.

I had this comical dream recently in which a friend just out of no where asked me if I shaved my balls. It was completely out of character for her and completely out of the context of our relationship for her to ask me such a question. But the funny thing was, I had, in real life, just shaved my balls for the first time, so in the dream I told her, “Yes.” She just laughed and gave me a kiss and said “We can talk about it tomorrow.” Then I was asleep again. It was just strange but funny.

I had a dream that I was at a dinner party with my husband. We were dressed up in formal wear drinking champagne picking at something unrecognizable as dinner. After eating, the band started playing a slow song. We got up to dance and I noticed a tall beautiful woman in a glittery gold dress and high heels staring at me. She had long dark hair, dark complexion, and was wearing a beautiful necklace hanging low in her plunging neckline. I was mesmerized by her. My husband pulled me close and we started dancing. I put my head on his shoulder and we slowly began to move across the dance floor. As we turned I noticed the mysterious woman was still staring at me. Our eyes locked and I couldn't look away from her. We turned and were dancing back across the dance floor. My mind was racing about the woman and I was tempted to turn my head and look for her, when out of the corner of my eye, she was walking into view. She stopped at a doorway to a long hallway and leaned against the wall. She immediately began staring at me again. The song ended and we made our way away from her back to our table. I could still feel her eyes on me. As we sat down, I noticed her break her stare and walk down the hallway. For some reason, I immediately excused myself and said I had to use the restroom. My husband immediately started some sports conversation with the other men at our table and put me completely out of his thoughts. My heart started to race as I made my way to the hallway. I looked down the hallway and there was the woman at the end of it looking at me. There was a door where waiters were coming and going and a generic door that she was leaning against. I felt my palms sweating as I walked towards her. She smiled and opened the door and slowly pulled the door towards her. I stopped in front of her. She took my hand and pulled me into what turned out to be a storeroom. She closed the door and the only light came from the hallway through louvers in the door. Sparkles were coming off of the jeweled amulet on her chest. Her perfume was intoxicating. Without saying a word she put her hand under my chin and tilted my head up. She then kissed me. A muffled sigh came out of me as I responded to her kiss. I felt a hand grab my ass and pull me into her. She broke the kiss and said her first words. "You've been waiting for this, haven't you?". I could only nod as put her hand on my head and pushed me down to my knees. She raised one leg and put a heel up on a chair. A beautiful thigh came into view. She guided my head to her thigh and I started kissing it. I kept kissing my way up into the darkness. As I reached the apex I gave a slow lick. She moaned approvingly and I picked up my pace. I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pulled her into my face. Very shortly I felt her tense up quivering and then suddenly release with an orgasm. She pushed back on my forehead, put her leg down and pulled me up to her with a hand under my chin. She gave me a passionate kiss. She then pulled away from me, reached behind her neck and undid her necklace. She told me to turn around. She place the necklace around my neck and fastened the clasp. "You now belong to me and don't you forget it." As if I could. she patted me on the bottom and said "Scoot". I opened the door and walked out into the hallway in a daze. I walked down the hallway and stopped at the end and turned around as I realized I did even know her name. There was no one there. I went back and checked the door and it was locked. I was confused as I made my way back to my table. I heard the men in the same inane conversation they were in when I left. As I sat down the woman to my left said "What a beautiful necklace you are wearing, Is that a ruby?" "It's a present from an old friend." was all I could say. I turned and saw a flash of gold going out the front door of the ballroom.

I had a dream that I was at a dinner party with my husband. We were dressed up in formal wear drinking champagne picking at something unrecognizable as dinner. After eating, the band started playing a slow song. We got up to dance and I noticed a tall beautiful woman in a glittery gold dress and high heels staring at me. She had long dark hair, dark complexion, and was wearing a beautiful necklace hanging low in her plunging neckline. I was mesmerized by her. My husband pulled me close and we started dancing. I put my head on his shoulder and we slowly began to move across the dance floor. As we turned I noticed the mysterious woman was still staring at me. Our eyes locked and I couldn't look away from her. We turned and were dancing back across the dance floor. My mind was racing about the woman and I was tempted to turn my head and look for her, when out of the corner of my eye, she was walking into view. She stopped at a doorway to a long hallway and leaned against the wall. She immediately began staring at me again. The song ended and we made our way away from her back to our table. I could still feel her eyes on me. As we sat down, I noticed her break her stare and walk down the hallway. For some reason, I immediately excused myself and said I had to use the restroom. My husband immediately started some sports conversation with the other men at our table and put me completely out of his thoughts. My heart started to race as I made my way to the hallway. I looked down the hallway and there was the woman at the end of it looking at me. There was a door where waiters were coming and going and a generic door that she was leaning against. I felt my palms sweating as I walked towards her. She smiled and opened the door and slowly pulled the door towards her. I stopped in front of her. She took my hand and pulled me into what turned out to be a storeroom. She closed the door and the only light came from the hallway through louvers in the door. Sparkles were coming off of the jeweled amulet on her chest. Her perfume was intoxicating. Without saying a word she put her hand under my chin and tilted my head up. She then kissed me. A muffled sigh came out of me as I responded to her kiss. I felt a hand grab my ass and pull me into her. She broke the kiss and said her first words. "You've been waiting for this, haven't you?". I could only nod as put her hand on my head and pushed me down to my knees. She raised one leg and put a heel up on a chair. A beautiful thigh came into view. She guided my head to her thigh and I started kissing it. I kept kissing my way up into the darkness. As I reached the apex I gave a slow lick. She moaned approvingly and I picked up my pace. I grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pulled her into my face. Very shortly I felt her tense up quivering and then suddenly release with an orgasm. She pushed back on my forehead, put her leg down and pulled me up to her with a hand under my chin. She gave me a passionate kiss. She then pulled away from me, reached behind her neck and undid her necklace. She told me to turn around. She place the necklace around my neck and fastened the clasp. "You now belong to me and don't you forget it." As if I could. she patted me on the bottom and said "Scoot". I opened the door and walked out into the hallway in a daze. I walked down the hallway and stopped at the end and turned around as I realized I did even know her name. There was no one there. I went back and checked the door and it was locked. I was confused as I made my way back to my table. I heard the men in the same inane conversation they were in when I left. As I sat down the woman to my left said "What a beautiful necklace you are wearing, Is that a ruby?" "It's a present from an old friend." was all I could say. I turned and saw a flash of gold going out the front door of the ballroom.

How on earth did a week go by without this post getting some kind of reaction? Absolutely scintillating. I like what goes on in your head at night.

Back