Help Me Turn The Straight Guys Who Crave Cock Not Women Thread into a Story

- I like the idea of the couple seeing a big cock whether in person or on tv or computer and it sparks something.

I think this is really hot. There have been a few times I've seen an incredible cock - mostly online or on TV but once in person - and wanted to tell my wife how hot it was. For a story I think it would be great if the couple saw it in person. Nude beach? A houseguest that they catch a glimpse of? They go into a hotel sauna late at night and he's there?

Can this be an illustrated story with pics of the cock(s) in question? :)
 
A question for those of you that have sucked cock. What is it like the first time you come face to face with a cock? What goes through your mind. What is the tension like?

For me, the tension wasn't when I went to suck a cock, it was the whole setup. We were pretending to be nonchalant, just two straight guys looking at porn together, but the sexual tension was definitely there. What if? Is he thinking the same thing? How would he react if I said something? Depends on your experience I guess.
 
I was diving to Huntsville to my girlfriend Sarah's house for dinner. It had been a long week and I was looking forward to being with her for the weekend. Unfortunately, I wasn't the only guest for dinner. The Marcos were long time friends of her family. Darren was a big barrel chested guy that had been a navy seal. Jessica, his wife, was a tall girl that had recently lost a lot of weight and was looking fantastic. There was also Bobbi and his boyfriend Tony. Bobbi worked in the same office with Sarah and was probably her closest friend. Tall and thin with long dark hair he had a huge grin that seemed a permanent fixture on his face. Tony was an "actor" and tried to carry off this air superiority. Several times he had made comments about how he "liked my butt". I had always chosen to ignore them but it did annoy me at times.

Arriving at her house, I practically ran to her door. It was unlocked so I let myself in calling for her as I went through the laundry room to the kitchen. As she came into view I was struck, as always, just how beautiful She was. The palest of straight blond hard hanging just down below the tops of her shoulders. Beautiful blue eyes, not the dark blue but a pale blue like a beautiful clear sky. She was short with a fantastic curvy little body, amazingly gravity defying breasts hanging proudly above a tiny waist that almost immediately flared out to wide but not fat hips with an ass that fit perfectly against me. I wrapped my arms around her holding her tightly as we kissed. Her wonderful smell filling me, my senses fully engaged, my cock jumped to full mast. She let me hold her for at least a full minute before she pushed me away saying she had to get dinner ready.

She motioned for me to join the others in the living room. I grabbed a beer from the fridge and went to say hi to the others. My arrival meant we were all here, so we quickly moved into the eating portion of the evening. My little vixen had made some armory punch, a speciality from Savannah. It went down easy with the food and by the time dinner was over we were all pretty drunk.

For after dinner enjoyment Bobbi and Sarah had a plan. They had created a parlor game. All of our names were put in one hat and then we were suspense do to write something naughty that we we would like to see someone do. In my drunken state I didn't consider the fact that there were four guys and only two girls. I was thinking about how good Jessica was looking now and how much I wanted to see her body. So I wrote do a complete sexy striptease ending with giving someone a lap Dance. I was feeling pretty smug as I tossed my piece of paper in the hat.

So, Sarah reached into the hat and pulled out Tony's name. Reaching into the other hat she withdrew a piece of paper. We were all sitting on the edge of our seats as she read "spend five minutes kissing someone anywhere but their mouth". We looked at Tony as one. His mockingly annoying sneer widened into a triumphant smile as HE turned and looked at me.

Sarah was standing up so the spot next to me on the love seat was vacant. Tony slid into the seat next to me, leaned over and started kissing my neck. Just that fast his lips and tongue went to work. Moving up, nibbling on my ear then sliding downward. He pulled my T shirt up and moved onto a nipple. Sucking and licking it there was no way I could deny it felt good. His hands were as busy as his mouth pulling my shirt over my head. My breathing was becoming labored. I hadn't had any sex in a week and now my senses were being assaulted. His hands roaming freely, his lips everywhere. Even taking my hand and sucking on my fingers and thumb. My cock was throbbing in my jeans, trapped in place uncomfortably I eventually had to shift in order to relieve a bit of stress. Knowing he had turned me on Tony again took a nipple roughly into his mouth sucking it and moaning I could feel him looking up at me. Then Sarah called time. Whew!

Again Sarah reached into the hat....Jessica she said as she reached one more time. My cock was throbbing as I hoped she would open my paper. It was! A striptease with a lap dance. I was the obvious choice other than her husband. But I was wrong. Standing up, she handed Sarah her phone and asked her to plug it into the stereo. A low throbbing jazz instrumental filled the room as Jessica began to dance. Her movements were so sensual, teasingly slow as her hands moved over her fantastic body. I made no attempt to hide it this time as I loosened the snap on my jeans and pulled my cock upright. No eyes were on me as I adjusted things, they were fixated on Jess. I hadn't known that she had actually done some stripping in college but it was pretty obvious to all of us that she knew what she was doing. Gradually her attention focused....on Sarah. She guided my tiny girlfriend into a chair and proceeded to grind her body all over her. It was one of the sexiest things I had ever seen and my cock was dripping precum by the time she finished.

Her face flushed and preparation on her brow, Sarah pulled another name from the hat. Me, oh crap. What was I going to have to do. She read the paper silently letting the tension grow until she very matter of fact lay said, "give someone a blowjob for five minutes. I was stunned. Not only was I suspense do to give a blowjob but I had to pick. I didn't move and the crowd became restless. "come on Nick", Sarah said. Everyone has played along, it's only fair. So, I decided on Bobbi. At least he was nice and holy crap I didn't want to see the thing Darren was packing.

I moved over in front of him, he quickly stood up with that damn grin plastered all over his face. He undid his pants and dropped them stepping out of them like a girl. I noticed that his black underwear looked very lacy before he wrapped them up in his pants and sat back down. Kneeling in front of him I looked at his cock. Not too big, thank God, but then it might not be completely hard yet either. I took my right hand and gripped the shaft firmly. It felt like mine pretty much so I started stroking it like I would mine. It jerked and I jumped back, which made everyone laugh. I moved back up, took hold of it (it was harder and bigger now), leaned forward and put just the head into my mouth. I popped it back out as if it hadn't been in there long enough to count.

Another deep breath, a few more strokes and I popped it back in. This time Bobbi out his hand on the back of my head and didn't let me go. Holding my head still he started thrusting his hips, pushing his cock farther and farther into my mouth. I was starting to drool and the shaft as it got wetter and wetter moved more easily in my mouth. Bobbi's hand never allowing me to push it all the way out. I realized not only was I giving a blowjob but he was fucking my face. His strokes were becoming longer and deeper and I could feel him hitting the back of my throat.
Then suddenly he took my head in both hands and pushed his cock all the way into my throat. He didn't hold me there but a second before he pulled back, but then he repeated the process over and over again until he was throat fucking me.

If I could have seen the others I would have seen them all rubbing themselves. Tony and Darren both had their cocks out stroking them while Sarah and Jessica both rubbed their pussies. I wasn't looking at anything. My eyes were closed shut tight. But my ears could hear, and what they heard were my moans. Yes, my moans. As that cock pumped in and out of my throat something inside of me had taken over. Some instinctual lust that wanted this to happen. My own cock was rock hard and I had moved one hand down and was furiously stroking myself. At some point I did hear Sarah moan "oh Fuck yeah!".

I also didn't realize that his hands were no longer on my head. My body, moving with a mind of its own was now pulling and sucking that cock into my throat. I felt myself stop to lick up some of my throat goo, slurping it into ,y mouth before I thrust my face back down on that spear. The suddenly he came. It surprised me and as I fell back his cum went all over my face and neck. Before he stopped completely he grabbed my head and pulled me forward. I sucked that head back in milking the last of his cum.
 
I thought the story was to start with vanilla sex, then progress to maybe a rocky road, then to a rootbeer float
and then to a ben&Jerry's everything but. To me it can be a very enjoyable series.
Good luck...
 
Last edited:
I think this is really hot. There have been a few times I've seen an incredible cock - mostly online or on TV but once in person - and wanted to tell my wife how hot it was. For a story I think it would be great if the couple saw it in person. Nude beach? A houseguest that they catch a glimpse of? They go into a hotel sauna late at night and he's there?

Can this be an illustrated story with pics of the cock(s) in question? :)

I like that. I like the idea of either a bulge that they spot (pool?) or like you say sauna where someone reveals a little too much. What about the guy noticing a hot guy at the gym has a massive unit and somehow tells his wife?
 
I thought the story was to start with vanilla sex, then progress to maybe a rocky road, then to a rootbeer float
and then to a ben&Jerry's everything but. To me it can be a very enjoyable series.
Good luck...

I like that because I think a lot of guys here are in the fantasy stages in their heads and vanilla with their wives. So it's somewhat of a realistic setting.
 
multiple writers - same premise...

Nice ideas floating around. We ought to agree on one and have everyone write their own story based on the decided premise. Each story would be unique and yet similar...
 
Last edited:
Nice ideas floating around. We ought to agree on one and have everyone write their own story based on the decided premise. Each story would be unique and yet similar...

Shit now that is a great idea. Wow. Love that. Best idea i've seen on lit ever. Could be so hot.
 
Help you turn

As one can tell from my stories, I like "straight" men who have a gay/bisexual experience.
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

My particular enthusiasm is when this is humiliating to the man. The humiliation can come from the Alpha Male belittling him while topping him, and/or from witnesses who think less of him for his submission.

One trope I enjoy is the failed swing in which the other man is SO much more virile than the protagonist that the stud fucks all three of them. Another favorite of mine is when the husband ends up getting laid alongside the wife after they've been seduced by two studs. And a third one involves a man who goes down away from his wife, and then gets "outed" to his wife by the stud, who now wants to fuck the wife, too.

I started a thread here a few months ago about what I call "straight faggots". These are men who love sucking a dick even while they say vehemently that they are not gay, by which they mean the have no romantic attraction towards other men.

For a long time I described this as wanting to suck a guy's dick but NOT - indeed, being vaguely repulsed by the very idea of - kissing another man.

I think I have now come to realize that in a Literotica story, the kiss could add to the eroticism of the story precisely because the bottom finds it disgusting. He's being kissed against his will. While happily sucking a dick, or taking one up his ass, which he enjoys, he is violated by the act of the kiss, which he does NOT.

None of which means I'm gay.

Hell, I don't even LIKE most of the men I know.

I just want to drink their sperm....
 
Just thinking but for a basic outline, how about wife and hubby at a resort. Hubby sees another guy with a nice looking bulge that outlines the other guys large cock to where the head is clearly outlined. Hubby gets rock hard at the sight and wife also gets very wet from it. The wife notices hubby is very aroused by the other guys cock and calls him on it. And things continue on from there with both getting fucked by the stud.

I got into a similar situation with my ex and another guy years ago, but she already knew that I'm bi and set herself up as "bait" for both of us.
 
Last edited:
I like that. I like the idea of either a bulge that they spot (pool?) or like you say sauna where someone reveals a little too much. What about the guy noticing a hot guy at the gym has a massive unit and somehow tells his wife?

The funny thing is, my "once in person" experience was at the gym. One dude used to walk around nude all the time and he had a huge cock, even soft. Definitely turned me on, but I didn't say anything to the wife.
 
Mr.Briggs, you are talking, I believe to nearly all "straight" men. Kinsey found, ( I think it was 27) gradients between straight and gay. Interestingly, he found 80% of men had had at least one same sex experience. I myself, would never move in and live with a man in a permanent relationship, though I have had many (about 30) sexual encounters with men. Many of my stories have a first time theme.

In my published collection of homoerotic stories, "Man to Man" Available from nearly any E book seller, but from my publisher, Smashwords, for $2.99. Itincludes 95,000 words with titles like "Making Me" and "Best Friends", and "Better Friends". These stories are also available free from Literotica,but not as a single publication.
 
A Remembered Fantasy

Your idea reminded me of an experience and a related fantasy. We once had a gay couple of about our own age living in the house next door. We got to be friends and would visit them, even got invited to a small birthday party one hosted for his partner. The big present was a wedding gown!

But even when they lived there I had fantasies about the two of them seducing me - and involving my wife and that wedding dress, perhaps dressing me in it before deflowering me while my wife watched and maybe helping as each of them took me in turn. As I've come more out into the open since they moved away (and sadly broke up) I regret that it never really happened.
 
I like these themes. I wrote a collection of stories (under another name) called "She Made Me Do It." Lot of femdom stuff from a sub's pov. I put aside fiction for a time to work on the guitar. I'm thinking it may be time to get back into fiction. When I get going, I write a lot. (When I stop, I stop completely.)
 
Vanilla sex life?

They try to spice it up by having a threesome. While she is getting it from new guy from behind, she begs hubby to lie underneath her and lick her clit. He inadvertently gets his first taste of cock and cum. She can then pressure him from there to take things further. He can deny liking it, but begrudgingly give into to hers/his desires for more.
 
I like these themes. I wrote a collection of stories (under another name) called "She Made Me Do It." Lot of femdom stuff from a sub's pov. I put aside fiction for a time to work on the guitar. I'm thinking it may be time to get back into fiction. When I get going, I write a lot. (When I stop, I stop completely.)

Are those stories on Lit? (he asks, knowing he could just search.)
 
Vanilla sex life?

They try to spice it up by having a threesome. While she is getting it from new guy from behind, she begs hubby to lie underneath her and lick her clit. He inadvertently gets his first taste of cock and cum. She can then pressure him from there to take things further. He can deny liking it, but begrudgingly give into to hers/his desires for more.

I would definitely write/read that story!
 
As one can tell from my stories, I like "straight" men who have a gay/bisexual experience.
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

My particular enthusiasm is when this is humiliating to the man. The humiliation can come from the Alpha Male belittling him while topping him, and/or from witnesses who think less of him for his submission.

One trope I enjoy is the failed swing in which the other man is SO much more virile than the protagonist that the stud fucks all three of them. Another favorite of mine is when the husband ends up getting laid alongside the wife after they've been seduced by two studs. And a third one involves a man who goes down away from his wife, and then gets "outed" to his wife by the stud, who now wants to fuck the wife, too.

I started a thread here a few months ago about what I call "straight faggots". These are men who love sucking a dick even while they say vehemently that they are not gay, by which they mean the have no romantic attraction towards other men.

For a long time I described this as wanting to suck a guy's dick but NOT - indeed, being vaguely repulsed by the very idea of - kissing another man.

I think I have now come to realize that in a Literotica story, the kiss could add to the eroticism of the story precisely because the bottom finds it disgusting. He's being kissed against his will. While happily sucking a dick, or taking one up his ass, which he enjoys, he is violated by the act of the kiss, which he does NOT.

None of which means I'm gay.

Hell, I don't even LIKE most of the men I know.

I just want to drink their sperm....

Just wanted to say, I'm really enjoying your stories. :)
 
Back
Top