Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, just have to relax, play things slow, don't get my hopes up, and be myself. Then maybe, just maybe...

I wish i were with you, going down every supermarket aisle together and filling our trolley with unneccesary crap...wasting hours together...<3

Remember the old "power lines" from 80's heavy metal videos? Three guitar players in a line rocking back and forth with the music?

Thanks to the magic of guitar hero and an extra couple of controllers, there is currently a "power line" in the living room with "Guitar Heros" aged 39, 10 and 5 rockin' out like there is no tomorrow and the pyrotechnics will last forever... *GRIN*

This is why I don't like to go shopping with you. Or anywhere actually. It's not that I think you're silly (which I do but that's not enough reason), it's the fact that you act so superior. No one else matters.

I wish i were with you, going down every supermarket aisle together and filling our trolley with unneccesary crap...wasting hours together...<3

you realize there is just something about LiIiIiIcK!!!! and your av that well ...:devil:

oh and i figure am safe from misty we only live in the same county

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back