Private Eyeful [Closed to MotherofTears24]

Joan

"I am Joan Ellis." I said as I closed the door, "Believe me, I have to have something strong considering the stress.". I was a little stressed out due to how many movies I was going to be doing. I was going to be doing a romantic comedy next month. A couple of months after that a gangster drama. Then three months after that a western movie. I asked him what it was like working with Carmilla. I was just curious about her since she was new. I like to know everyone I am working with. I put on a robe for a moment. I wanted to be subtle about this.


"Yes, I am having a lot of fun." I said. I was a big fan of the horror genre as well as gangster dramas and the comedies. I was really excited about this case due to getting to work on a set and star in a movie.
 
-James looked to Joan.-"Carmilla is a bit adventuress and enjoys doing things and makes friends quickly. She enjoys working with people."-I say and lean back a bit.-"I think you will manage just fine with her."-He smiled and looked to her eyes.-"So tell me more about your self...did you know Carla?"
 
"So we got time to kill what would you like to do now."-As they sipped the men would glance at you with eyes looking at your ankles to your boobs before reverting back to one another.-
 
"I-I honestly don't know." I said, "What do you guys have in mind.". I took notice to how they were staring at me and had a feeling of what they were wanting to do. I was a little nervous after being gang raped prior to going to work for my employer let alone being willing to let them do this to me. For a while.

Joan

Carmilla would be in good company. I would let her know to not worry what the other girls say. He asked me about Carla. I told him as well as anyone else I could think of in hopes of finding her. I really did like her. "Carla was a real sweetheart." I said, "It was such a shame considering how Boris treated her. His career is in decline and he is furious that Chris is taking the role he loved playing dearly which was Dracula. He is heavy into drugs. Mostly morphine which he had been taken since he was injured in World War I. Carla told me that she met him after he had collapsed a while back outside of his home. She had just got off the bus from moving here and saw this. She loved his work and wanted to help him. Things were going great and they married. However, afterward things went to hell especially when he found out that they were giving "his role" to someone else. He use to act like some of his nastiest characters. He would beat her and humiliater her. She met Christopher and Peter after they had auditioned and got the roles in both this film and the Frankenstein movie. She fell for Christopher. They were such a cute couple, but there had been rumors of some very naughty stuff going on between them. Some bondage. I have heard her call him and Peter her Masters flirtatiously. I did notice some whip marks on her as well as them occasionally slapping her on the ass everytime she would pass by them... I think Boris had something to do with her disappearance. I overheard them fighting and him telling her that he was going to kill her. I was afraid for her after that. I told her that she needed to talk to the police and go to Christopher."
As I talked to Zack, I began flirting with him. I batted my eye lashes and brushed up against him a bit as well as gave him a good look at my cleavage.
 
-Chris and pete looked and saw they were making her feel uncomfortable.-"Maybe we can go over the lines of the Next few scenes it be refreshing and see how well you act Carmilla so far you been good."

-Zack looked to her as she spoke he took the mental notes down checking out Borris may be next, She was getting to be quiet better looking as this went.-"I see maybe there was more going on but i am sure the police will get down to it."-The person who hired us for the job the police didn't tell us the name but he remained anonymous but i would find out one day.-

-Some where in a basement A Man names Jacob was watching over a very horny looking Carla.-"So slut have you suffered with that Vibrator in you do you want a meaty cock now."
 
Last edited:
“Yes, that sounds good.” I said in reply feeling a little relieved. I went to the scene where Dracula had just kidnapped Mina and she is under his power. Again there was hinted sensuality nothing too extreme. It wouldn’t have been allowed unless it was some underground stag film. Mina is weakly trying to protest Dracula’s control. This is right before Van Helsing comes in to stop him. Due to the way they were staring at me, I felt a little like the character. “P-please… I beg of you release me.” I beg doing my lines.

Joan

I was crying a bit so I had to dry my eyes. Carla told me that I was like a sister. I had worked with her on another film which was a comedy, so this was not exactly my first film with her. I boldly leaned in and kissed Zack not wanting him to leave. It had been a while. I had went through a bad break up and had some needs that desperately needed to be fulfilled.


Carla squinted a bit as the door of the basement opened. She had been there for a day. As much as she wanted to escape, she couldn’t. She was heavily drugged and a very horny mess. Though she was drugged, she was still tied up so she could not get the vibrator out of her pussy. It had been on full blast. Her pussy was dripping wet. “Please fuck me!” she replied answering her captor.
 
-Chris played his role.-"Foolish girl you will not break the control of my powerful Gaze."-Pete broke in soon as Hellsing and smiled.-"It's over Dracula this ends here your reign of darkness is over."-Pete charges Chris and acts as if he stuffs a steak in his heart as Pete looked to Carmilla.-"Are you ok my love."-I shared a hot passionate kiss with Carmilla just to taste her lips and breaks the kiss.-"Should we leave my dear."

-Zack was surprised as he kissed Joan strongly. She felt good. What could she be feeling the want for? He asked him self as he felt her hand on his cock.-

-The man smiled.-"I will fuck you slut and You will beg for more won't you?"-he said and uncuffs her and took the vibrator out and bends her over a table as he shoves his cock deep in her pussy and held her hips and began to fuck her pussy nice and hard.-
 
Chris leaned into my neck again as though he was about to bite. However, in the script my character is saved before this can happen. This was way different from the story considering the character of Mina was romantically involved with Jonathan Harker, but in this story she is the fiancee of Professor Van Helsing. I kissed Pete back as the script said. I gasped at how passionate the kiss was. "Yes, I am ready." I said.

Joan

I broke the kiss. "I-I am sorry about being so forward, but I cannot help it with how handsome you are." I said, "If you have anything going on with Carmilla... I will stop. I don't want to make her jealous in any way.". His cock was hard so I knew he was into it. However, if he was involved with Carmilla I did not want to make an enemy out of her. I knew a lot of the girls were fucking their agents.


Carla whimpered as he removed the vibrator and thrust into her. She was grinding against him needing to feel a real cock inside of her. "Yes, please fuck me." she begged, "I-I need you to take me."
 
-They finished the scene and Chris and Pete smiled.-"Wanna try another one which one do you need to practice."-they asked. Chris picked up her water and while his back was to her he put a bit of a drug in her water. It was weak and wouldn't cause a stir and seem natural as he hands her the water.-"Here water for every one."-Chris smiled as pete and him sip the water.-


-jack looked to her eyes.-"No Me and Carmilla are strictly professional."-he said as he kissed her again his hands on her thighs lightly running up her legs softly.-

-The man grabed her hair and bends her over shoving his cock in her pussy he grabbed her hair and cuffed her hands behind her back and grabbed them as he fucked her pussy roughly.-
 
Last edited:
"Sure, probably the bite scene again." I said before taking a sip of the water I was given. After a while, the room was starting to feel warmer, but I just thought it was the fact that the room was a bit stuffy. The scene started, I leaned in kissing Pete good night before he left the room to where I could go to bed. I took it as my character starting out very innocent considering it is near time for her to marry her beloved. I played the scene out. I sat at a vanity table brushing my hair before getting up and climbing into bed. I was still clad in the nightgown I was wearing for that scene that we did before break. I started to notice my pussy was dampening. However, I did not think much of it. I thought it was out of anticipation of what Chris was about to do.
 
-Chris snuck in to the room as he leaned in close as she laid down and soon a swift grab and tilt of her neck and he bit he rneck like in the movie his hands held her tight as he smiled and let her body lay there.-"You are under my control."

-Jack looked to Joan and smiled.-"I am more then willing to help a pretty girl out if you want to do more what are your wants?"

-The man grabbed her pulling back hard fucking Carla with great force.-
 
-Chris snuck in to the room as he leaned in close as she laid down and soon a swift grab and tilt of her neck and he bit he rneck like in the movie his hands held her tight as he smiled and let her body lay there.-"You are under my control."

-Jack looked to Joan and smiled.-"I am more then willing to help a pretty girl out if you want to do more what are your wants?"

-The man grabbed her pulling back hard fucking Carla with great force.-


It was like the scene yet different. Chris kept holding me to him kind of tightly. My body pressed to his. The straps fallen down on my nightgown baring my breasts. I tried saying that I needed to fix them but the words would not come out. "Chris, what are you doing?" I asked in a gasp.

Joan

"Please make love to me." I said. He did not seem to bothered which I was thrilled. I let my robe fall baring my body to him.


"Ohhhhh god yes!" she whimpered in half pain and half pleasure. The man was fucking her so hard that it actually hurt, but with the drug she couldn't say anything to stop him.
 
-Chris stopped and looked.-"Sorry got to much in my role Sorry refresh me I must still be under some stress."-He said as he walked away a moment.-

-Jack held her close squeezing her ass a bit and groaned as he put his tongue in her mouth.-

-James held Carla and fucked her longer and a bit harder moaning.-"Oh yeah slut go on you want your holes used and cummed in and on you huh huh."-he groaned.-
 
"Oh... Is something bothering you?" I ask as I straighten up the straps on my nightgown covering myself.

Joan

I kissed Jack back moaning in pleasure. I undo his pants and get down on my knees starting to suck your cock.


Carla moaned louder as she was fucked harder. "Mmmmmmm yes, please cum all over me." she moaned.
 
"No no just i guess this loss of Carla has hit me harder then i thought. Let's try again."-I re did the scene and this time leaned down to bite her neck holding her close in it as instructed in the movie.-

-Zack moaned and held her hair a bit looking to her eyes groaning loudly.-"Oh that feels nice."

-Jack continued to ram Carla's pussy groaning in lust.-"You want cum don't you little slut...don't worry your masters will be here later one of them at least you know we wouldn't leave you with out cock right....you miss your masters?"-he said as he groaned pulling out and came all over her body as she panted .-
 
I don't know what it was, but I was feeling even more aroused. Maybe it was from him being so close and the feel of his lips against my neck. "Is there anyway I can help?" I ask hoping to make him feel better.

Joan

I sucked harder and faster on his cock. "Mmmmmm!" I moaned.


"Yes, I miss them." she whimper as she came. She moaned louder as Jacob came all over her. It was a matter of time before they would be back for her.
 
-He let go as Chris smiled.-"No no don't worry about."-I saw her body shift a bit her heat began to rise as Pete smiled handing her the water.-"You ok?"-he asked as they looked at the script.-"So any other scenes you want to try to get better at?"

-James moaned her name as Joan was wonderful at this.-"Oh Joan that mouth is so hot and warm i can feel your throat and it feels great."-James groaned this would help me get closer and find out more.-
 
I drank another glass of water. My body was feeling much warmer. I knew they did not know if they had turned on a heater or something. "Y-yeah, I am just feeling extremely warm." I said. I looked through the script hoping to focus on that to keep from feeling uncomfortable. Even the light nightgown I was wearing was bothing me. I had to undress, but felt awkward about it. "Here, the scene between me and Pete." I suggested. It was a brief romantic scene where Pete's character is worried about my character due to how odd she has been acting after being bitten. A lace scarf is covering the bite marks she is trying to hide from her fiancee.

I took his cock deeper in my mouth as he fucked it.
 
-Pete looked to here confused.-"Are you ok sure we can dress for the scene. Let's begin when your ready."-Chris and Pete smiled to one another slyly as she finished the water and they waited for them to play there scene.-

-Joan was so good his hands went in her hair and moaned softly.-"Oh Joan i am so close."-His cock exploded in her mouth.-

-Another of Pete and Chris's men came in to see Carla as they came to the Cage she was resting.-"Good afternoon little slut"-A second person came by the figure.-
 
The scene was that her fiancee was checking up on her considering the "death" of Lucy from Dracula's bites as well as a change in my character's behavior. Though it is not shown, but she has been acting very sluttish the past couple of days. I finished off my water before starting the scene and the warm feeling was intensifying. I could not even bare being in the costume for the scene at hand considering how hot and confining it was. It was too much. "I really need to undress." I said to the two men. So much for trying to preserve my modesty.


Joan

I swallowed his cum and laid back on the bed offering my pussy to him.


Carla was weary, but was hit by another wave of arousal. She could not see who the person was due to how dark the room was. "G-good afternoon." she said barely able to talk.
 
-The men looked to each other.-"What is wrong it isn't that bad in here."-They both came close once she stripped and one hand on her stomach and one hand on her head as they pretended to care considerably there hands on her.-

-James shoved his cock deep in to her pussy and groaned.-"Oh that feels very nice he said.-James slowly pumped his cock in and out of her pussy.-

-The man smiled.-"The masters told us to come by and make sure you had plenty of cock...you been resting for a while let's refresh you."-They brought her by the shower and put it on the hot water to refresh her as they smiled letting her dance around in the water.-
 
Last edited:
"I don't know what it is, but I am just feeling so hot." I said. I found it a little odd they didn't feel it to, but didn't think much of it. They were very close to me and my pussy was dampening increasingly as they touched me.
 
-They both stayed closed and smiled.-"Are you sure your ok?"-Pete Said.-"What are you feeling any type of ill."-They both kept there hands on her by her waist and thighs as well as her stomach and back.-
 
"I-I just feel extremely hot." I said as I had to undress. The heat was getting intense. I felt better once I was naked. I felt awkward doing it but I had to. Their touches on my skin made my pussy become drenched.
 
-The men looked to her and Pete and Chris looked as there hands where on her as if they were concerned.-"Maybe you should just got to your Trailer you don't seem fit to perform."-They smiled holding her close she coudl see there hard cocks.-"sorry your just very beautiful."
 
Back
Top