New worlds (closed for milk maiden)

Gya thought for a second. Thar-tux was right it would be hard to collect up all the Gognuim out there. But something in the tome had bugged her. The statement about a group of boulder-sized Gognuim orbs that powered over a thousand square miles of country side. 1000 sq miles! That was like 30 miles by 30 miles. There might be smalerl gognuim items out there like the one she found … but if boulder-sized gognuim could power that large an area the one they would find in here in the city woud be pretty small.

Her orb was large by that standard. She wondered what it had been used for? Probably a back up system to help start fires, when the main fire starting thing in this “fire station” did not wiork. Kind of like a backup fire starter system.

“How could they collect up the Gognuim?” She thought. “Thar-tux” She said “How do you collect up a bunch of small things now? I was thinking about rain for example … nature collects it up and moves it to the ocean. Or like dirt … you sweep it up. If there was a way to make gognuim want to attract more gognuim … we would be in business” Gya pointed out. Then Thar-tux and Gya looked at each other, both their eyes growing wider, as they said at the same time “Magic!”

Gya finished the thought “If we cast a spell to make gognuim attracted by itself … an orb like mine could suck up the stuff in the local area. As the orb got more powerful …it would collect up more of the stuff. A positive feedback loop!”

“I’ll go looking for Lira … she know magic pretty good … maybe she knows a spell that would work?” Gya concluded

Thar-tux only grunted.

Hell …. part 3

Belur and Quasit stood before the dark-haired figure who stoods just over seven feet tall (2.1 meters). He could pass for human if it weren’t for the small horns protruding from his brow and his glowing red eyes. Dressed in regal finery, he carried a long rod capped with a macelike head.

He was Dispater, an archdevil of the Nine Hells, and the Lord of the Iron City of Dis. Paranoid and reclusive, he did not leave his inner sanctum. He had always been stoic and nonexpressive, emotionless, expressionless, and remained completely calm even in battle. Dispater was the very definition of caution. He was vigilant beyond compare, and had weaved a web of impenetrable defenses around himself and his holdings.

He was calm, composed, and charming as well. He was the perfect gentleman, not given to emotional outbursts or acts of passion. He knew the political games of the Nine Hells, and he was one of the best players. Dispater had a finger in everything. He had agents scattered throughout the layers, all working toward some convoluted scheme. Most of Dispater’s goals lurk behind countless lies and deceptions, but his hatred of Baalzebul was the worst kept secret in the Nine Hells. The two fought a war of secret betrayals and assassinations, each winnowing away at the other’s defenses. The Lord of the Second had forged an alliance with Mephistopheles, who shared Dispater’s hate of the Lord of Lies. But even with help, the plots against Baalzebul consume almost all of Dispater’s time, distracting him from expanding his influence elsewhere—or so the baatezu believe.

“So what should I do with you two?” Dispater asked the large Incubus and Quasit.

“Spare us … show mercy?” Quasit offered.

Dispater looked at the small creature in disgust. Belur slapped Quasit on the head.

“Shut the Hell … I mean, shut the fuck up” Belur scolded the quasit. Then he continued “Sorry master … Quasit knows better … you show no one mercy” Belur corrected his idiot assistant.

“Correct” Dispater agreed “However, this time … I will show mercy if only to confuse Baalzebul”

Belur did not know what to say. He had never seen his master be nice to anyone. Particularly two of his helpers which lost him two retrievers.

“Since I have shown you … “mercy”” Dispater stated with a lot of distaste for the “mercy” part.

“I need you to find whoever is collecting up a substance called Gognuim. I want you to do this task YOURSELF … you can not delegate this task. Understood?” He asked both Belur and Quasit. They both nodded yes.

Then Belur and Quasit turned around and walked out of Dispater's office.
 
Thar-tux made his way towards the front door of the fire station, pausing for a moment. He hadn't seen G'ribb lately, and Lira was gone as well. He smirked for a moment at a thought, going to find Gya. If those two weren't in sight, then chances were they were off getting in trouble. The dragon didn't think a little time away from the search would harm them for the time being.

He came up behind Gya just as she found the room Lira and G'ribb were in, about to open the door. He stopped her by grabbing her shoulder, his tail wrapping around her waist.

"Leave them be for a bit, mate. We are in no hurry for anything except exploring."

He reached forward, turning her face towards him, licking her cheek lightly with his tongue before pulling away, half-leading, half-pulling her outside with his tail. He stopped for a moment, sniffing at the air as they looked up at the sky. He growled softly for a moment as the clouds turned dark and were slowly gathering for an impending storm.

"Looks like a bad storm is coming. And the wind carries with it the smell of rotting flesh. Something is heading our way. There is a good place to go."

He lifted a hand to point at a large building across the street. A large diamond decal was on the main picture window, surrounded by the words, "Fleshmein's Jewelers".

"I also smell a large amount of gold and silver. After you, Gya."

His tail unwrapped from her waist slowly, his hands motioning her forward.
 
As Gya stepped into the “Fleshmein's Jewelers” shop, her mouth fell open. The sign outside made the place sound like some kind of horror shop. Jewelry made from flesh or something. But once she was inside … she found a real jewelry shop. All the items were displayed inside cases, very neatly and nicely … she could not believe it. And the craftsmanship was beyond what she had seen the best Draven, Elven or Halfling jeweler could ever make.

The case where made of glass, but looked very easy to break into. “The thieves’ guild must have loved this place.” Gya commented with sarcasm. But as she thought about it perhaps she was being a bit hasty; there might be magic spells in addition to the glass to protect the items.

“Wow … Thar-tux your nose was right this time! This stuff is amazing!” Gya exclaimed as she headed over to one of the glass cases. She examined the locking device and decided to open it. Nothing happened. “Spell wore off most likely.” She said to herself. The case held a dazzling display of pendants & necklaces. The necklaces were made from all sorts of gemstones; clear white diamonds, sparkling blue sapphires, shimmering emeralds and deep red rubies just to name a few. She removed her favorite one … with 5 large emeralds and placed it around her neck… the necklace hung down just above the start of her amazingly deep cleavage.

She turn to Thar-tux “How do I look?” She asked showing off the necklace.
 
Thar-tux grinned and licked his lips at the amount of jewerly and treasure they had found. To have such a large amount out in the open, without any guards was a plus for him. He didn't try to open any of the cases yet, just looking at the exquite jewels and jewerly. He paused for a moment in his walk around the showroom to see what Gya was modeling for him. He chuckled and grinned.

"It fits you quite nicely mate. You should continue to wear it like than. I'm sur eLira will be jealous she wasn't here."

He looked at her for a moment longer before examining one of the locked cabinents himself. The cabinent doors were sturdy, but they didn't hold up to his strength. He broke the locks out before sliding the door open. Working with gya, the two of them soon had the jewelry all stuffed away. He wasn't quite sure how much the total was exactly yet, but he wouldn't tally that up later.

His nose picked up the scent of more jewelry and gold behind the door to the backroom. He went to the door, standing there for a moment before testing the knob. It turned easily enough, but the door didn't budge. Growling softly for a moment, the dragon lifted his foot and kicked the door open.

However a shotgun trap had been setup behind the door, designed to fire when the door was opened normally. A string was setup around the room so that when the door was opened normally, a shotgun only five feet from the door loaded with a solid metal slug would fire at the chest of whoever opened the door. Thorce of his kick caused the door to knock the shotgun askew just before the weapon fired. The result was the slug hit Thar-tux's right shoulder, twisting him to the side a little. the slug penetrated just to his thick bone before stopping.

"What the hell?"

He growled for a moment as he used his claws to dig the offending metal out, dropping it on the floor. Blood oozed out of the wound along his arm to the floor.
 
The big rod blasted with force

When Gya heard the gunshot she hurried over to see if Thar-Tux was ok.

“OH shit … you have been hurt” She said as she saw the blood oozing from his arm.

“Here let me help to bandage it” She insisted. Thar-tux grunted. Dragon’s healed very quickly and a bandage was not needed for this kind of wound. But he also knew females loved to care for wounded males and wounded mates even more. So he put up with her cleaning, wrapping, and fussing over him. The last thing she did was kiss the wound.

“What was that for?” He asked.

“I sucked all the life energy from any bacteria that might cause an infection” She told him.

“Bacteria?” He asked

“Yes … they are invisible little bugs … they are everywhere. The bad ones can cause problems when you are healing.” Gya explained.

“You sound like one of those crazy druids … invisible life energy everywhere …BAH” Thar-Tux commented in disgust. They entered the room. Gya picked up the shotgun.

“This rod thing acts just like a wand that fires magic darts or daggers. Only it is much louder and has a wider spray pattern. I think I’ll keep it” She said, grabbing a case of shells and placing the gun and ammo in her backpack. Meanwhile, Thar-tux was getting the remaining jewelry and placing it in the bag.

The big rod blasted with force again and again and again

After his third massive titanic orgasm, G’ribb and Lira were just holding each other in the afterglow.

“I feel ten pounds heavier … you pumped so much cum in me” Lira said as her finger traced a little circle on G’ribb naked chest.

G’irbb looked at the Water nymph and joked “Yes … you do look kind of fat now!”

“HEY” Lira said in mock alarm.

“Well don’t blame me … that last orgasm was your fault. I was ready to stop … but you needed to feel me inside you one more time” G’ribb commented.

Lira had a sheepish smile on her face “Ok … you got me there … but your big cock did and does feel good inside me.” She commented. His cock was still in her, although now it was only semi-hard.

“I thought sex helped you lose weight. I guess I’m not doing it right. Let me try again” She said as her hips started to thrust up and down on his cock. G’ribb moaned in pleasure as his cock feeling her wonderful pussy sliding over it again got nice and hard … knowing it got another chance to pump more seed into that wonderful pleasurable orifice.

“Uh … do you think the others are wondering what we are up to?” Lira asked as she rode his massive cock.

“Not really … I’ll bet Gya is busy playing with another big rod right now” G’ribb spectulated.
 
Last edited:
Thar-tux waved his hand at her eagerness to take the shotgun.

"Take what you want, that's why we are here. Besides, my hands can't hold those things."

He held his right hand up for a moment, twice as big as any human's. He watched the blood drip off for a moment before flicking it away with a wave of his hand. Exploring the back room further, he found a pair of large metal safes. Each had a dial combination on the front of them and the safes were nearly as tall as Gya. He peered at the combos for a few moments before shaking his head.

"A little fire should take care of these."

He placed a hand over each lock, pressing his palms against the locks as his claws touched the steel a few inches from the locks. He began chantings softly beneath his breathe, the tips of his claws heating up. His whole hands were soon engulfed in fire as the steel began melting beneath his touch. He pushed his claws into the steel slowly, the molten slag flowing down beneath his touch. It took only a few seconds before he pulled the locks out, tossing them aside.

A few thunks could be heard as the lock mechanism fell apart inside the door, allowing the dragon to pull the doors open. Each safe held ten boxes filled with loose diamonds, along with some of the more expensive jewelry pieces.

"I would say we hit the mother lode with this place. Where should we go next? See if G'ribb and Lira are ready yet?"

He didn't wait for her answer, but pulled her close before taking her into a deep, passionate kiss. He had to at least thank her for bandaging his wound, even if unnecessary.

G'ribb and Lira

G'ribb moaned as he thrust into Lira's wonderful body once more, feeling he couldn't ever get enough of her. He put his hands on her massive breasts, using them for support as well as pleasuring her by squeezing and kneading them with his fingers. He groaned louder as he increased his thrusts into Lira, making the bed and her entire body shake as well.

"Last time..."

G'ribb muttered as he continued to pound away into Lira', finding his climax much faster than the previous three bouts with his new lover. He cried out with Lira as he climaxed, filling her once more with his hot seed. Lira cried out as well, her own climax triggered as she milked him for all she could.

Both of them panted as they held each other, Lira's fingers stoking G'ribb's sides.
 
Lira smiled at G'ribb “Ok we need to join the others now.” She stated firmly.

G’ribb knew she was right and gave her one last kiss. Then he got up and she did to. They quickly got dressed, straightened out their appearance so it was not obvious they had been banging away for the last hour. Then they headed back outside. Looking around, Lira had no clue where Gya and Thar-Tux would have gone.

“Any ideas?” She asked G’ribb

The dark elf was pointed towards the jewelry store. “That is probably the most likely place.” He suggested, knowing his dragon friend well. Then he pointed up to the dark clouds over the town.

“We’d better hurry up … I don’t like the look of those clouds.” He added.

Lira was a water nymph and could sense the movement of water, even if it was in the air. She knew the storm would release a LOT of water.

“I agree!” she said as the two headed for the jewelry store “I think the library is the best place to ride out the storm.” The two entered the store and almost immediately ran into Gya and Thar-tux. The two were in a backroom, kissing and necking like two teenagers.

Lira cleared her throat “Ugh … you two … we need to get going there is a storm coming!”

Gya separated from Thar-Tux’s lips “Lira … you have BAD timing”

“I think it really is the storm that has bad timing.” Lira corrected her.

Gya looked back into Thar-Tux eyes “Tonight?” She suggested and the dragon nodded his head. The four adventures head back towards the large neo-classical style library as a light rain started to fall.

They entered the building and locked the doors.

“I’ll seal up the broken window on the second floor … how about one of you start a fire in that big fire place, and the other two can prepare dinner.” Lira suggested as she headed up the large marble staircase.
 
Thar-tux took a sniff at G'ribb, growling a little.

"You are one to talk."

The drow just grinned and shrugged as they went back into the library. G'ribb went about pulling out all the food they had, placing it on one of the tables. They had several meals of trail rations, the bags of food they had picked up on their way here, and assorted bottles of drinks.

The dragon grabbed a few of the wooden chairs, breaking them apart before throwing the chunks into the fireplace. With a low spoken spell had the wood turned into a roaring fire, slowly heating up the library. He grabbed one of the bottles of Sprite, searching through the library once more. He wanted to try and find another magic box like they had used in the fire station.

Meanwhile G'ribb sat at the table, munching through one of the trail meals they had. They really didn't pick up anything to cook, so dinner was easy to setup. He looked over towards Gya, who was admired her new shotgun as she was trying to figure it out.

"We probably should get moving on with our exploring. Don't want to get beaten to any treasure by any other parties. And what did you two manage to find while Lira and I were occupied?"
 
G’ribb asked “what did you two manage to find while Lira and I were occupied?"

Gya smiled and pulled up her new necklace showing off the 5 large emeralds.

“That place was full of the most wonderful gems. This is just one we found. We must have found 100 … rings, ear rings, necklaces, etc. I know you are worried about others finding treasures … but that one store as set us all up for life. I have never seen such high quality diamonds, sapphires, emeralds and rubies … there was a bunch of other types of gems too. Thar-tux is a dragon, so he’ll never have enough, but for us … we can all live comfortable for many years on the things we have found already.” Gya explained.

Lira returned from sealing the window. “It has already started raining and soon it will become a strong rain. I suggest we all get some sleep. I’ll take the first watch.” Lira suggested.

“Ok” Gya and G’ribb agreed. They went to sleep as Lira stood watch. The night went with no problems. There had been a large group of zombies that came during the storm but they would not get past the dragon’s magical barrier. As the sun rose the team moved out to explore more. Gya with the help of Lira had developed a spell to detect the Gognuim. It was a small modification of her regular detect magic spell. The funny thing about the gognuim was adding more to the sphere did almost nothing to increase the size of the sphere, but it did make the sphere heavier to carry.
 
Thar,tux spent a good portion of the night trying to figure out where the source of the gognium came from. He didn't have too much trouble as the former inhabitants really didn't mind having the source open to whoever wanted to find it on their library, as the dragon came to think of it. He even found directions on how to get to the source from where they were at. After marveling at the printer printing out the information he sought, he joined Gya in bed.

At breakfast Thar'tux brought out the papers on the table, showing the others what he had found.

"The main source of gognium comes from someplace called Las Vegas, Nevada. They build a fort or base to protect and regulate the distribution of the material. I even found some directions on this map on how to get there. Said it was 2638 mi. Think we should walk or find a ride?"

G'ribb blinked and smirked.

"I vote for trying to figure out one of these contraptions before we go. That seems a bit of a distance. What do you ladies think?"
 
Lira’s face lit up at G’ribb’s comments.

“That is a great idea!” She gushed as she went over to him and kissed his cheek. “You are so smart”

“Oh for the love of the 9 hells!” Gya groaned. “We have no idea how their magic worked or works. NO CLUE. I don’t even understand their terms. Have you notice all the signs along the paths we have walked? Stop, yield, no passing. Stop what? Yield to whom? This place is so weird … they drink “sprites! by the gods” We don’t know how to start or “drive” one of their vehicles… let alone fix one. This is crazy talk. I say we find some horses or walk.”

“Well … with that kind of attitude, you never will.” Lira said. “You need to think more positive!”

“OH really?” Gya replied.

“Yes, I saw a “Car repair” store three blocks over … and a “Land Rover” store near it. That is what we want to do. Rove over the land. This place is starting to make sense to me.” Lira stated with confidence.

“So … what do they sell in the place called “Target” or that other one you ran away from called “Jack in the box”?” Gya pointed out.

Lira looked over to G’ribb and Thar-Tux, a smile on her face “Gya and I love G’ribb’s idea, we’re in!” She said. Gya just groaned some more.
 
Thartux gave a little chuckle at Gya's ranting of the situation they were in. He wasn't going to say it, but she had overlooked one little detail of where they happened to be standing. Well, had second thoughts on that and grinned playfully to her.

"And those are exactly why we became adventurers. Exploring and finding new treasures about a new land. After all, isn't a library a good place for knowledge?"

G'ribb chuckled and Lira giggled at his words. They seemed to understand quite well. The dragon's reward was a smirk and dirty look from the succubus. He decided two could play that game, chuckling as he moved past her. He was just past her when he gave the succubus's round ass a smack with his large hand.

"Let's split up and try to find that information."

He grinned, but didn't look back as he moved away, his tail smacking Gya's ass as well teasingly. G'ribb gave Lira a passionate kiss for a few seconds before pulling reluctantly away to go searching among the shelves.

Thartux's exploration brought him to the librarian's office, a locked door greeting him.
 
Gya was a little annoyed at everyone’s positive attitude and told Lira how she felt.

“Lira!! Even the dragon is starting to sound like you. All this positive thinking… is pissing me off!” Gya grumbled.

Lira and G’ribbs burst out laughing.

“Suck it up Gya, stop complaining, and go find some information on these “car” things” Lira teased her friend.

“FINE” Gya replied and went off in a huff. But it was not long before Gya quickly found the information they needed to make a “car” work again. Three books were critical to her understanding the advanced transportation devices. The books were A complete history of the horseless carriage, User’s guide to an electric powered Ford Focus, and auto repair for dummies book.

She went back and found Lira.

“I have “cars” kind of figured out. We want to get an electric powered car. When these people found the Gognuim, everything was converted over to electric power. I’m not sure what that means … but I think an electric car is what we want. The sphere of Gognuim, we have, can help power the car. We’ll also need to find the “keys”. Without keys the thing will not start.” Gya explained.

Lira was smiling “You are awesome … great job Gya!”

“Bite me” Gya grumbled but Lira could tell she was happy about being the first one to solve the puzzle.

“Go find G’ribb and Thar-Tux and tell them what you have learned.” Lira suggested. And Gya headed off to find them.
 
Finding the door locked, Thartux just busted through the glass window in the door with a closed fist. He reached in through the window, searching for a latch. He found what he considered a latch, turning it and hearing a click. Grinning, he pulled his hand back and tried the knob again. The door opened easily.

The office was a small one, lightly furnished. A brown four drawer cabinet stood next to the door, a plastic plant on the other side of the door. A silver metal desk was on side of the room with a computer and printer on it. A picture on the back wall was knocked askew, revealing a safe behind the picture.

Once he removed the picture, the dragon used his magic to melt the combination lock from the door before opening it. Inside was various tablets, toys, and other little items that had been confiscated from library patrons. One item drew his attention, a small piece of folded cloth attached to a note.

Mary,

I picked this from a student during reading time. The student claimed it was some opening creator, trying to sell it to another student. After taking it from the student for trying to selling goods on public property, I took a look at it myself. This little piece of cloth unfolded to a full six foot diameter and I was able to stick my hand into it. I don't know what science this is, but you should get it checked out by the professor.

Glenda


Thartux chuckled for a moment after reading the note, knowing what the object was. He picked up the cloth after tossing the note aside. Since bad things would happen if he put it in his bag of holding, he decided to let Gya or Lira hold it.

And Gya was the first one he met as he walked out of the office. He grinned and walked out to her, planting a deep kiss on her for a moment before holding the cloth up for her.

"I don't know how they got ahold of it, but I found us a portable hole to use. You carry it sexy mate."


Meanwhile G'ribb had found some books that would help the group, just not what he had been sent for. He had found several guidebook on the use and care of different firearm types. He also grabbing a few survival guidebooks so that they would know the types of flora and fauna they would have access to while they were hunting. After having put them in his bags, he decided to see what else he could find.

He soon spotting Lira waiting near the front of the library, grinning for a moment. He snuck carefully through the bookshelves and tables before he came up behind her. He suddenly grabbed her and hugged her close.

"I got you."
 
It was like buying a used horse cart …

Gya placed the portable hole in her bag. Then she explained to the dragon about solving the car puzzle. Lira ended up just kissing and making out with G’ribb. G’ribb started to kiss Lira belly and moved between her legs. Lira was still clothed but Gribb was kissing her crotch as Gya and Thar-Tux showed up. The two straightened up as Gya cleared her throat.

“Lira … I found G’ribb” She announced looking right at Lira. Lira gave her a sheepish smile back.

“Thanks” Lira replied.

“Ok everyone … let’s go shopping for a car!” Gya said in a super excited voice, doing a little cheerleader like dance. Gya was clearly trying to mock everyone else’s optimism. It was so over the top, however everyone just busted out laughing.

40 minutes later. Gya just sighed in frustration. They had been looking at cars for 20 mins and getting nowhere.

“I can read the words pasted on these side windows… but I do not understand what they are saying!” She explained as Lira had looked at her with concern.

“What do you mean?” Lira asked.

“Some of these cars and CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED … while others are just “pre-owned. What in the hell is the difference? And why the funny way of saying that … pre-owned… The cars over there are “new” … but these pre-owned one look just like new ones. I just don’t get it.” Gya moaned.

“Certified … how?” Lira asked.

“Well … This one here says … it is backed by a 165-point inspection, up to 6-Year/100,000-mile Limited Warranty and 24/7 Roadside Assistance.” Gya read scratching her head.

“You are right I have no idea what they are saying.” Lira replied. She walked over to a new car.

“I like the LAND ROVER LR4 SUV … but why is it called LR4 SUV??” Lira asked

“Whoever these people were … they loved letters and numbers.” Gya moaned. She moved closer to another new car. A bigger one. “I think the LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER 5.0L V8 SUPERCHARGED SUV… is better for the trip. It bigger and supercharged … not sure what that means … but it just sounds cool!” Gya said.

G’ribb and Thar-Tux came in from being outside and looking around and joined the two women.

“Find anything you like?” Gya asked Thar-Tux.
 
That-tux gave a little scowl for a moment.

"The only thing that seems to be even close to holding me is this Land Rover. And they are all locked."

G'ribb smiled and pointed to the nearby glass building that the multitude of Land Rovers surrounded.

"I'll check in there for the keys."

While G'ribb searched in the building, rummaging through every nook and cranny he could find, the other three continued to search for a vehicle. They had finally settled on a grey Land Rover Suv when the elf returned with a ver large collection of keys on key fobs.

The next few finishes were filled with the sounds of car doors locking and unlocking as the ladies and G'ribb tried to figure out how to unlock the cars. Thar-tux waited as he leaned against the car.

When they finally got the doors unlocked the dragon was the first to try to climb in. The driver's seat was too cramped for him, so he ended up in the back, stretched out sideways. He grinned for a moment.

"Looks like someone will have to sit on my lap."
 
Gya slipped into the front seat of the LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER 5.0L V8 SUPERCHARGED SUV. She looked over to G'ribb, who was sitting next to her. Lira was in the back sitting on Thar-Tux’s lap.

“Behave yourselves back there!” Gya warned both people in the back.

“Oh we will!!” Lira said teasing the succubus.

“G'ribb … there should be an owner’s manual in that small compartment there” Gya said pointing. G'ribb open the compartment and handed her a small book.

“How did you know that?” He asked.

“I read about it in those books at the library ... A complete history of the horseless carriage, User’s guide to an electric powered Ford Focus, and auto repair for dummies book.” Gya explained.

“Now start reading from the beginning of the manual.” Gya told him.

G'ribb read the introduction section

“The information contained in this handbook covers all vehicle derivatives and optional equipment, some of which may not be fitted to your vehicle. Due to printing cycles, this handbook may include descriptions of options before they become generally available.

The vehicle options, hardware and software, are designed for the market in which the vehicle is intended for original sale. If the vehicle is to be registered or used in another geographical area, it may need modifications to suit local requirements. Jaguar Land Rover Limited is not responsible for the cost of any modifications. Warranty conditions may be affected.

The information contained in this publication was correct when it went to print. Subsequent vehicle design changes may result in a supplement being added to the literature pack. Updates can also be viewed on the Land Rover internet site at: www .ownerinfo.landrover.com.

In the interest of development, the right is reserved to change specifications, design or equipment at any time without notice and without incurring any obligations. This publication, or part thereof, may not be reproduced nor translated without our approval. Errors and omissions excepted.”

G'ribb looked over to Gya “What the hell does that all mean?” He asked.

“I’m not sure … where WWW .OWNERINFO.LANDROVER.COM is?” Gya wondered out loud.

“Find the section on starting the car.” Gya gasped.

G'ribb flipped over to the index page and found starting the engine section.

“Hey … this sounds like the right section” G'ribb exclaimed. Gya followed his instructions and the car started up.

“Piece of cake … now read the section on how to drive” Gya told him. But looking through the whole manual they could not find anything about driving. The book did not even explain what the two pedals on the floor did. However, through some basic trial and error … where they learned to adjust their seats, open windows, turn on the air conditioner, pop the trunk … etc, Gya finally made the car move forward.

“Not sure why they did not write up how the pedals on the floor works!” Gya fumed. But nevertheless they were driving down the road.

“Which direction?” Gya asked.
 
Last edited:
Thartux hummed as he tried to look at the directions and then at their surroundings. Lira bouncing on his lap with her excitement didn't help. He chuckled for a moment.

"You don't have to sit on my lap. My legs are plenty long for you."

Lira stuck her tongue out playfully before moving to give him room.

"Spoilsport."

The dragon chuckled before looking at the direction once more before pointing towards the road.

"I believe we need to turn left to get out of here."

He thought for a moment before handing G'ribb the papers. The drow blinked for a moment.

"What are you doing?"

"I can't exactly navigate from back here. You took the front seat."

The drow smirked and shook his head before helping guide Gya out. They were soon on the highway, but the going was slow. The highway was littered with vehicles of all sizes, looking like one big parking lot. There were even skeletons still strapped inside their vehicles.

Thartux and Lira had fallen asleep in the back. It was just after noon when they came upon a sign reading Rest Area 1 mi ahead.
 
“Here is the thing …” Gya said as she explained the problem with this new mode of transportation to Gibbs. “With the Gognuim fuel source, these car things never need to stop. But my bladder can last that long.”

“Yes … I agree. Shall we check out one these “rest area”? They seem to have them every 20-30 miles. If nothing else we can just stretch our legs.” Gibbs suggested.

“Why not? But I still think these people just needed more sleep than we do.” Gya answered and restated her earlier theory on the mean of "rest areas". They came upon a sign that read “Rest Area" with an arrow pointing to a side road off the main one. Gya pulled into the side lane and left the main roadway as she drove into a wooded clearing.

Gya stopped the car.

Hey can I drive again?” Gibbs asked with eagerness.

“No Fucking way!” Gya answered. Gibbs’ driving was actually crazier than Gya's. He had darted in and out of lanes like he was a possessed demon. He seemed to really enjoy driving so reckless. “I love going FAST” he had said. But his quick lane changes were so sudden they were accompanied by gasps of terror from Gya and Lira.

“Just wake up the other two …” Gya suggested as she got out of the car. She had stopped the car in the middle of the clearing surrounded by woods. A small building with now faded blue door on either side stood was in the middle of the clearing. On one door there was a simple image of a man like figure … and on the other was the image of a man wearing a kilt.

Gya walked around the building and saw nothing dangerous. She then went to the door with the non-kilt wearing man. She cracked the door open and peeked in. It was dark inside but she saw nothing moving. She opened the door fully and suddenly a massive human sized cockroach sprang off the ceiling at her.

“SHIT” she said as the huge monster cockroach pinned her to the ground and lowered its jaws to eat her. Gya thinking quickly kissed the cockroach and a second later she rolled out from under its dead and drained body.

“YUK!” Gya gasped “Bug life force … tastes awful!” she complained to the others that had been watching her.
 
G'ribb laughed for a moment after Gya got up, wiping her mouth off. He grinned for a moment.

"The big guy wasn't enough for ya, so you kissing bugs now?"

The comment earned him a dirty look from Gya and a smack to the back of the head from Thartux. The drow chuckled and rubbed the back of his head as he went off to explore for himself.

Outside, G'ribb found a second smaller building that was open on two sides for anyone to enter. Inside were two drink machines labeled 'Coke', and two glass food vending machines. He grinned for a moment at the sight.

"Jackpot."

He easily broke the glass of the food vending machines, emptying the contents into his bags. The drink vending machines were beyond his skill, something Thartux would have to open.

Inside with the others, Lira found the wall of pamphlets for all the attractions in the state. A thin layer of dust covered everything, but that didn't stop her. Thartux also found a discarded atlas of the country they were in. There was also a large map of the state they were in, along with their exact location.
 
The others had already gone to the bathroom before Gya had a chance. So she was the last one to go and the last one to make it back to the car. As she approached the driver’s side door … she saw Gribbs sitting in the driver’s seat.

“Gribbs … get out!” Gya said.

He smiled “No … it’s my turn to drive.”

“Fuck that … you’re a crazy driver!” Gya exclaimed.

He continued to smile “I got it under control. Before, I just wanted to go faster and faster. It was like I was on some kind of drug. But I understand that now. It will not happen again”

Gya sighed “Ok … it better not.”

She looked to sit in the back with her boyfriend Thar-Tux, but Lira was already on his lap. “This trip just gets better and better” She mumbled to herself as she sat down in the front passage seat.

Gribbs accelerated as soon as she was strapped in. However he was good to his word and did a much better job of driving. There were also fewer cars to avoid and the four adventurers made good progress for several hours until they reached another city.
 
The sign for the city read Knoxville, 1 mi. Following that sign were other signs showing various places for lodging, food, and gas. Lira had climbed over the seat to sit in the cargo area, finding it more comfortable.Thartux had spent most of the car ride either sleeping or staring out the window.

With his stomach growling, G'ribb pulled into the first restaurant, which turned out to be McDonald's. Pulling into the parking lot, he managed to park the rover without making it jump the curb this time.

Unlike in the first city they had been in, the electricity still seemed to be working, as the lights were on in the restaurant and classical music was playing from the speakers in the ceiling. It didn't take G'ribb long to find the frozen hamburger patties in the freezer, while Thar'tux examined the kitchen.

Most of the kitchen utilities were pretty cut and dry in how they operated, and the store was filled with the smell of cooking food once more. The food was almost done when the music was interrupted by voices coming over the airwaves.

"I don't know if anyone can hear me, but we are a group of survivors north of Knoxville, TN. We don't know what happened, but we are trying to find more people. We have a sanctuary from the strange beasts that roam our once beautiful homes. If anyone can hear this, please come and be welcome."
 
“Time waves …” Gya said to herself but everyone looked at her. So she explained further. “The magical melt down or event … seems to have created time waves … like waves on an ocean. We have seen areas which have been abandoned for what looks like 100’s of years. But this area seems to be a week or so since the magical event.”

Lira nodded “Yes … I had not thought of that. However, it could also be a wizard cast a time dilation spell in this area to save the city. Trying to buy them more time to figure out what to do.” Lira suggested

“I don’t think so … the time effects have been all over the place even within the last town we were in.” Gya countered.

“What about the message from this weird talking box?” Gribbs asked pointing to the car radio.

“Oh I vote we make contact with these people … I want to asked them why they drink sprites!” Lira voted.

“I vote we go too … it is only a little bit out of our way” Gya agreed. Thar-Tux just grunted which everyone took as agreement.

They drove through the outer suburbs of city. The city was situated in a valley, about halfway between some Mountains to the east and Plateau to the west. There was a big river, which sliced through the downtown city area

There were two things that caught everyone’s eyes. The first was a huge 266-foot steel truss structure topped with a gold-colored glass sphere, standing in the city. There were other massive buildings … around the structure but the sphere was the most amazing.

The other thing was how many structures there were … there were building everywhere, and even more places that looked like homes. Finally Gya said what was on everyone’s minds. “If all these homes held humans … than there are or were more humans in this one city than in our entire world!” Gya exclaimed.

They did not go into the city … even though Lira had asked them too.

“First let’s talk to the survivors” Gya recommended. That happened sooner than anyone thought as they saw a sign alongside the road … “survivors camp” with a big arrow pointing to where they needed to turn. They soon arrived at a large solid metal gate. There was a small “peep hole” on one side.

Lira and Gya both got out of the car. Lira with her long blue hair and her blue traveling robe displaying her startling cleavage. Standing next to her was Gya, with her red hair and bodice laced up half way. Her large breasts which looked even bigger than Lira’s bounced nicely. Her bat like wings slowly flapped as she pulled out her long dagger from her belt.

“Shall we?” She asked Lira as G’ribbs and Thar-Tux also got out of the car.

Lira’s deep ocean blue eyes looked back at Gya. “Yes … this is going to be soo much fun!”
 
Last edited:
The large solid metal gate was just one of two entrances to what used to be a minimum security prison. The chain link fence had been reinforced with corrugated metal sheeting in various places. The fence was twelve feet high while the gate was only ten feet high.

The group had only to wait a few moments before voices were heard from the other side, two males.

"Hey Jack, is it Halloween yet?"

"No, why?"

"Come check out the group of freaks who just arrived. I mean, check out the racks on those babes..."

The sound of a cry of pain was heard by the same voice who had just spoke. G'ribb chuckled for a moment, making a motion for Gya to put away her dagger. She glared and frowned, but did so as she figured they could easily overpower whoever in the case of trouble. Lira just grinned bigger at hearing the sexual comment, enjoying the attention. Thar'tux just shook his head softly for a moment.

The was the sound of chains shaking before the gate slid open before them. The view before them was informative. The large compound was being put to good use by the survivors. A large area had been set aside and used for a large garden. Off in the distance a small group of human child were laughing and playing with a couple of dogs near the main complex. There were several smaller buildings around the complex, a handful of cars, and several tents setup for a miniature tent city.

The owner of the voice was a young man, barely out of his teens, who was rubbing the back of his head. His short blonde hair was unkempt, but he was clean shaved. He wore a dirt white third, jeans, black sneakers and a shotgun in his right hand.

The other voice was an older man with some grey strands in his brown hair. He wore a checkered shirt, jeans, combat boots, and held a hunting rifle. There was a little bit of showing that he tried to keep himself fit. He pursed his lips for a moment, looking at the group.

The men look at each other for a moment for looking at the group. It was the older man who spoke first.

"Jack, you keep watch for now. Sara is going to want to see this people."

The older man gave a motion for the adventurers to follow, heading down the gravel road towards the main complex. As the four followed, the girls looked around as they walked. Their presence was spotted by the children who came running over, pointing and talking excitedly.
 
http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/blazedstr7/media/Thratux_zpse0f6cfca.jpg.html

http://s1375.photobucket.com/user/blazedstr7/media/drow__1__zpsb5984f7b.jpg.html

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1480470&d=1402812123

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1480510&d=1402817519

The four traveled behind the older human. Thar-Tux, standing a little bit over seven feet tall in his dragonhumanoid form. Gya was next to him. She had her red hair held in place with a pirate like bandanna. She wore her bodice laced up half way. Her large breasts pushed and pressed against the bodice, trying to break out. Her bat like wings were folded up, but her demon tail was wagged behind her. She had placed her long dagger back on her belt. Her tight leather leggings and black boots finished her outfit.

Behind those two were G’ribb with his white hair, gray skin and black leather fighting gear. Next to him was Lira, in her blue traveling robe that displayed her wonderful cleavage and her practical brown walking boots.

Around them were the various tents and buildings. Gya could hear the crackling of the radio traffic. She saw the numerous guard personnel posted on the edges of the wall area. All of them were dressed, armed and watching for things that approached from the forest.

Out of one of the larger tents came an older women. She wore long cargo pants with lots of pockets, a utility belt with a radio, gun and knife, a tight t-shirt with a man’s lumberjack style shirt on top. She was staring at the new group approaching.

“Ok that is far enough, Ray.” She instructed the older human. The older man stop and so did Thar-Tux, Gya, Lira, and G’ribb. Another man carry a large gun with a large clip under it joined the woman. He wore a Navy pea coat and blue jeans. He pulled out a large silver looking cylinder object from his great-coat and then poured Sara a healthy cup of coffee.

“Now what kind of monsters do we have here?” He asks Sara.

“Just trying to figure that all out, Al” Sara told the man. Then she looked at Gya, not sure the dragonman could talk. “What are you?”

Gya sighed “It would be more polite to ask who we are.” Gya answered with disdain in her voice. “This is Thar-Tux, he is a dragon. Behind him is Lira, a water nymph and G’ribb a drow, and I’m Gya, a succubus.”

“A succubus? A demon from hell?” The man asked in disbelief.

“Yes” Gya said with a bit of pride.

"I say we kill them … and hang them up by their intestines to warn any other monsters that approach our camp!” he suggested to Sara. Sara replied with a frown on her face.

"Well, how about a quarantine? We lock up the beasties.” Al Decker suggested back to Sara ... answered with more frowning

“How about we talk to them … Al? Ask them if they know anything about what the hell is going on?” Sara countered and looked back at the four.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top