The Traffic (ONLY for Sean Renaud and me)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
A decade ago the pack member found a young female that had died in the woods, she was a murder victim.They found a baby that was still alive and raised her among the pack. Of course they track the murderer and eliminated him,finding out he was the ex-boyfriends that didnt want to be a father.They knew she would never be one of them since you were only born as a werewolf not created by bites, etc like in the movies. It didnt take long before the alpha notice her and chose her to be his son's mate.

A years later the alpha made them mates through an old tradition, she wore his mark on her shoulder and the necklace from the kill he did that spring. He watched over her till the mating ceremony which he look forword to...but a month before the ceremony, there was a huge fire in the woods. He lost track of her but never lost hope. He had moved in the human world and now own a business of his own that brought dillions to help the pack at him and rebuild their home. He had investigator look around the world for his mate. Years past till, as he was on business trip in Australia, he gets a text and picture of his female. She now lived in an apartment alone, working as data entry. Once the business was settle he made hs way to the states, looking over her for a week from the shadow till he was sure it was her. While she was away from her apartment, he had it renovated to be soundproof, so they neighbor dont hear their werewolf chat. He sat on the couch looking at her in the dark which he saw perfectly well. She arrived, shut the door and toss her heel aside, wincing in pain: oh god, my feet are killing me....*looks at the blinking message recorder she plays" hi, you won a sweepstake and *Josephine erase it* stupid adds...* toss her bag as she makes her way to the bedroom,undressing slowly as she was unawared of his presence*
 
Last edited:
Corvin watched his mate silently. It had been years since he'd seen her but it was undeniably her. He recognized her scent and it immediately brought a smile to his face. He had no idea how long the spell he'd cast on her apartment would last though so he couldn't just watch her silently for long.
 
Josephine watched herself in the full length mirror. Only wearing her necklace that she gently caress with her fingers over the fang.She slowly made her way to the bathroom and started the shower.Stepping in for a quick shower before slipping into a nice summer dress. She slide in her slippers and headed to the kitchen, grabs a banana. Unpeeled up and took a bite before opening the lights..
 
"It's been a long time. Do you remember me?" Corvin asked as soon as she turned on the lights. He was wearing a black suit and tie.
 
Josephine jump out of her skin as she screamed suddenly seeing a man in front of her counter. It took a moment before the words registered in her mind. She seem confused a moment till she looked in his eyes and gasps, her voice only a whisper that only his ears could hear perfectly:...Corvin...*shakes her head* it can't be...your dead....*back away as she grabs her kitchen knife and points at him, her hands shaking: imposter....get out of my home, now! Or...i will call the cops...*she refuse let an imposter take advantage or her memories, as it could not be possible...the fire consumed everything that horrible night cause of human campers*
 
"As you can see I am not dead, not by a long shot." He put his hand out for her. "Put down the knife, even if I were an imposter I'm not here to hurt you, if I was you'd already be hurt. You came in, you changed, all while I sat there silently. I could have attacked you at any time without difficulty." He smiled.
 
Josephine slowly set the knife down: how i know, your not lying...prove yourself...i mean...what you ...do you...want from me...*She didn't dare believe she was not alone in the world. She wanted to have someone to keep her safe and happy. Everything seem so unreal as he stood in her dining room*
 
"The same thing I've always wanted. You." He stepped foward and took her by the hips pulling her against him and inhaling her scent. "Every inch of you. Including your virginity."
 
Josephine gasps as he pulled her to him,inhales his scent. Gasp feeling his hands over her hip, holding her possessively as he spoke: oh god...it is you...*he feel her tense up* We cant...i mean...we dont even know each other...*pull back* how i know you wont just leave after you take me to bed...*She obviously began to think like human, forgetting werewolves mated for life*
 
"Because you're mine. Would someone who has spent all these years tracking down his mate leave after just one evening?" He yanked her back against him crushing her soft feminine form against his hard masculine body.
 
Josephine blushes as he admitted looking for her after so many years:...i...i....*gasps as he pulled her to him, her heart racing* you cant expect us just have sex and you suddenly enter my life..like nothing happened...Maybe we might not get along or i might not be your type or..*rambling as she fear, they wouldn't be able to get along as mates/ You cant possibly tie yourself to a stranger for all you know, i am a serial killer..
 
"I know you haven't killed a werewolf, what do I care if you've murdered a dozen worthless humans?" He was already pulling her clothes off as they spoke, he was going to enjoy this."
 
Josephine glares at him: worthless humans!? i have you know *pokes his chest hard* i am human...*back away as she realize he manage to pull off her dress: hey, who said, i was gonna sleep with you...*turns as she heads to the bedroom and close the door,before he notice how hard her nipple were as well his touch excited her*
 
"Yes, worthless, puny, mewling humans." He moved behind her cupping her breasts and yanking her back against him. Without her dress she could feel his thick cock pressed between her buttocks. "And I'm not leaving here until I have made you truly mine. You can kick and scream if it will make you feel better but I will have what I want." He lowere his lips to her shoulder nibbling.
 
Josephine: yours acting like an asshole...*gasps as he pulls her back to him, pales feeling his enormous cock press between her buttcheeks. Whimpers knowing he was not one to be denied, tense up as he nibbles her shoulder. Whispers: Why can't this even wait...since we be living together anyways...i just...i mean...i never...i'm scared...i never done it, before...*it was obvious by the tone of her voice she needed reassurance to comply to his needs.After all it was his duty to make her feel safe with him in their "den"
 
"Don't you trust me?" He growled pulling her bra and panties away at the same time. " You know that there is nothing to fear from me, that I will always be by your side.
 
Josephine smirks: why would i trust, the big bad wolf, eh...You could huff and puff my home if you dont get your way....*grins* what would i get out of this, eh?! *pushes him back: the least you can do, is strip naked first and show me your assets....*smirks as she stood in front of him topless*
 
Corvin quickly unbuttoned his coat and shirt tossing them aside then pulled off his pants revealing his cock. "Now that you' know who I am you will do as you are told correct? No more of this posturing?" He gripped her by the hips easily lifting her up over his shoulder and carrying her into her bed room where he tossed her onto her bed and then pounced onto her.
 
Josephine blinks as she see him actually undress, blushes seeing his enormous cock. Even in human cock was twice the size of real humans. She hesitated a moment before she began to undress infront of her mate still she stood naked before him. Gasps as he suddenly lifted her and through her over his shoulder: wha...Corvin stop...hey...*gasps as he pounce over her, staring back at him, her mouth dry: Why are you even here...you should of gone and chosen a better mate than i, Corvin...
 
"You are mine, there is no other for me." He growled finally pressing his lips to hers and thrusting his tongue into her mouth to swirl and dance around with hers, moving deeper. At the same time he pried her legs open and pushed his cock against her entrance, he wouldn't put it into her, that she would have to do for herself.
 
Josephine: i know...*blinks as her words are cut off by his kiss, soon she found herself moaning into his kiss. Gasps as she felt his cock press against her pussy, whimpers as she opens her legs wider for him as she returns the passionate kiss. Whispers: i hate you for not coming sooner for me...*kisses him back deeply,rubbing her pussy againt the head of his cock, whimpering as she wanted but knew it be painful*
 
"I came as soon as I could find you. The. Only. Reason. I. Knew. You. Weren't. Dead." Each word punctuated by a new kiss along her tender throat. "WasIcouldn'tfindabody." He blurted as quickly as he could manage his lips returning to moving over her shoulders, down over her arm to each hand, nibbling on each finger, then the palm of each hand.
 
Josephine moans softly as against his kisses, pressing her hard nipple against his chest: i fear, i would never see you again...*raises her leg rubbing against his as she moans in pleasure: oooohhhh god...*rubbing herself against his enormous cock, feeling herself get wet as he kisses her: yesss....mmmmmm...I need to feel you push into me, mate...*gently pushes him back as she turns on all four, rubbing her lower lips against his huge cock. Moaning as she felt the friction, she lower her head expose her neck, needing him to bite her neck: ooohhhh...please ...i need to hold her down with your bite when you mount me...*rubbing herself faster against him, the friction making her puuuurrrrr: ppppllleeeeaaassseeee....alpha.....i neeed you...claim me...
 
"You know I cannot leave you, I've come all this way for you and only you." He hooked his arms beneath hers and finally gave into the urges that were driving him wild. The animalistic need to rutt, to claim her as his own, every single inch of her. He slammed his hips to hers howling as he did it.

Not that she would believe it but it was his first time as well, lycanthropes were completely monogamous and he'd been mated to her soul since they were both very young, he would die without her and this, this was just a physical representation of all the spiritual connections he felt for this tiny mewling human woman that he could not live without.
 
Josephine blushes at his statement,shivers as he hook on to her, she buried her face into the pillow.Her eyes shut tight as she screams in agony as he tare her pussy open into the pillow. he could smell her innocence stain his cock and balls as proof she kept herself pure for her mate. She was whimpering as she was impale on his enormous cock for the first time,hitting her cervix. She was grateful he wasn't full form or she fear he kill her by his monster cock. He could hear her whimpering but stayed in place knowing she was his female to mount as he see fit.
 
Back
Top