The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! I wish I was there. I would have fixed the drinks to go along with it.

I would have brought the wine. A nice Chardonnay would have been perfect for the occasion. Although Scuppernong wine goes well with fried chicken too. :D

The same to you, Molly. :kiss: I've been kinda busy writing these days, so I'm not around as much. We need to get this thread more active again.

Good to see you, Tom. :kiss:

From friday my internet-connection is back on :cool:

I promise you, that this thread is going to be VERY active again !!! :devil:

I'm writing this from work - I'm glad we have internet at work :)

See you all soon ;)

I finally got an idea for a story. And as soon as I started it, I got an idea for another one. Sigh! It never rains but it pours . . .

Make notes...NOW! :D

Don't have to. I'm just writing on one for a while and then the other. So far I'm just setting the scene. The hot parts will actually be similar, just one will be from a male standpoint and the other from the female. They're both going to get taken.

Don't have to. I'm just writing on one for a while and then the other. So far I'm just setting the scene. The hot parts will actually be similar, just one will be from a male standpoint and the other from the female. They're both going to get taken.

Wicked. :devil:

I may need help deciding which category to put them in. From the girl's standpoint, is it Erotic Horror or Non-Human. From the guy's, is it BDSM or Gay Male. I mean, where do you put a Bi story, anyway?

I may need help deciding which category to put them in. From the girl's standpoint, is it Erotic Horror or Non-Human. From the guy's, is it BDSM or Gay Male. I mean, where do you put a Bi story, anyway?

I wish I could help you.

Ah, well. Off to bed for me. Good night.

Hi Molly. I spent the afternoon remodeling the orchid house. Now I can hang up orchids growing on cork bark slabs and have room for . . . I dunno . . . 20-30 more?

Hi Molly. I spent the afternoon remodeling the orchid house. Now I can hang up orchids growing on cork bark slabs and have room for . . . I dunno . . . 20-30 more?

After a fairly long dormancy, my four orchids are blooming again. I don't think they liked being inside this winter, but it was freezing or close to it on many nights. Now they're outside again and loving it. :D

I surely wish I could grow some of them.

Check out the orchids commonly known as Slipper Orchids or Cypripediums. They are ground orchids, normally, and several species are native to your area. They will require, as I recall, shade and boggy, acid soil. They go dormant in the fall and hid underground during the winter to come back out in spring. For SoCal, they are among the trickiest to grow because we don't have much in the way of winter chilling but you might just at least give them a looksee.

cypripedium_parviflora-MED.jpg

http://www.hillsidenursery.biz/

Since you're in Climate Zone 5b, you should have no trouble with nursery grown native orchids. Most of them are hardy to Zone 4, sometimes even 3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back