Boys & Dildos

Your wife doesn't mind you using her toy? Or does she know?
After looking at some of the pics here I just had to post a few of my favorite dildo......it's my wife's favorite also. Just a little bit ago.......now I must go enjoy it a little more....

Riding is the best!

I love suction cup based dildos. Riding them is my sexual satisfaction and gratification. that way it gets rammed all the way up me and my cum just kind of oozes out before I actually even have an orgasm, that way I can lap up the little drops that ooze out of me with my fingers into my mouth. I love tasting my cum while I am getting fucked, and the payoffs load tastes even yummier!

I love suction cup based dildos. Riding them is my sexual satisfaction and gratification. that way it gets rammed all the way up me and my cum just kind of oozes out before I actually even have an orgasm, that way I can lap up the little drops that ooze out of me with my fingers into my mouth. I love tasting my cum while I am getting fucked, and the payoffs load tastes even yummier!

Totally agree

I love this only done it once but Just love it.

I shared this experience elsewhere, but your account reminded me of it. In getting ready for a spring party, I was home alone and slipped my favorite g-spot vibrator into my ass. My wife and I got his and hers models of this. I turned it on low and proceeded to shave and brush my teeth. The constant slow vibration against my prostate was delicious. Each time I changed tasks, I turned it up a little more. Eventually, precum was oozing out my cock and dripping down to the floor in a long string. I loved running my finger over the head and bringing it up to my lips to taste the salty mess. Periodically I would stop brushing or shaving, arching my back and grinding in the air against the vibrator. Ohhhhh, Heaven! When I was finally done, I lay down on the floor and turned it all the way up. I ground my hips in the air, alternated squeezing it, and arched my back. Seems I had several near orgasmic experiences before I finally took matters in hand. I was hard pressed not to scream. Love those experiences like that!

Wow, Jenna, that woke up something in my pants! Thank you for sharing.

Wow, Jenna, that woke up something in my pants! Thank you for sharing.

Glad to help provide some stimulating reading material! Enjoy the fruits of my retelling and if you do something equally as memorable, please share it in all the cock rising detail your imagination can detail! ;)

I shared this experience elsewhere, but your account reminded me of it. In getting ready for a spring party, I was home alone and slipped my favorite g-spot vibrator into my ass. My wife and I got his and hers models of this. I turned it on low and proceeded to shave and brush my teeth. The constant slow vibration against my prostate was delicious. Each time I changed tasks, I turned it up a little more. Eventually, precum was oozing out my cock and dripping down to the floor in a long string. I loved running my finger over the head and bringing it up to my lips to taste the salty mess. Periodically I would stop brushing or shaving, arching my back and grinding in the air against the vibrator. Ohhhhh, Heaven! When I was finally done, I lay down on the floor and turned it all the way up. I ground my hips in the air, alternated squeezing it, and arched my back. Seems I had several near orgasmic experiences before I finally took matters in hand. I was hard pressed not to scream. Love those experiences like that!

Mm sounds like heaven, I love my ass pounded making my cock leak sweet sticky juices without touching it, I love the feeling of her sliding all the way in she has a strapon that has warm liquid that can be pumped out and I love the feeling when she squirts it all the way up my ass mm think I'll have to go and play with a dildo as she's out at the mo

Mm sounds like heaven, I love my ass pounded making my cock leak sweet sticky juices without touching it, I love the feeling of her sliding all the way in she has a strapon that has warm liquid that can be pumped out and I love the feeling when she squirts it all the way up my ass mm think I'll have to go and play with a dildo as she's out at the mo

And what is the model of strap-on that the two of you use? Always welcome pointers and recommendations from other couples.

Daaaaaaaaamn! what a story! made me cum! Thank you!
5.gif

Back