Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awww my sexy Luna!! where have you been my love its been far too long :(

I only get one day off a week *le sigh* and today is that day. *nuzzles your neck and kisses your nose* So normally I sleep all day...but I woke up kinda early for me and so I moseyed over here to stare longingly at your av and imagine talking dirty in your ear.

:heart:

some say, that ever girl is just one cocktail away from being bi! lol.

I think we all think about it, and have fantasies...just that some are not able to be free and let herself go. Then we have some that are married to conservative men that would never want to share her with another....

so the question is, how many are able to explore her bi side? how many read erotica to explore her bi side? and how many husband's embrase his wife being bi? and finally, how many have to hide her bi side?

Just thought I would start a thread for all the late night, wherever that might be in the world, for all the bi women, curious gals or straight ladies to shy to admit their desires!!

Lets just see where this goes!!

FG

I think we all think about it, and have fantasies...just that some are not able to be free and let herself go. Then we have some that are married to conservative men that would never want to share her with another....

so the question is, how many are able to explore her bi side? how many read erotica to explore her bi side? and how many husband's embrase his wife being bi? and finally, how many have to hide her bi side?

My response is this, forget thinking about it, analyzing it, processing it, just go for it!!

yes just do it jen!

jen i came out a few years back. i am bi and proud! i still ike guys but like you said, you are one cocktail short of coming out! love it! i also love your stories. i have started reading them! mmmm!

lol, read my story called "Hot Tub" and ..... we've had some fun times over the years...This is the frist year that we've finally ready to have fun again (lots of rebuilding and putting our lives back together after Charlie and Wilma).

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=195360&page=submissions

jen i came out a few years back. i am bi and proud! i still ike guys but like you said, you are one cocktail short of coming out! love it! i also love your stories. i have started reading them! mmmm!

well, guess the writer in me thinks about this...its hard to write a story about a normal couple that shares a gf...or how does a married couple try a fmf? what do most couples think...feel, and what is the best way to start? I've been with my husband a long time and I enjoy sharing him...course he enjoys watching me with my gf's!

My response is this, forget thinking about it, analyzing it, processing it, just go for it!!

hey

will do jen! just do it as filly says! believe me, it is worth it! and he can always watch or do whatever! lol

Most definitely!!! Hiya to all the sexy ladies out there! Hoep y'all have a wonderful Thursday!

Most definitely!!! Hiya to all the sexy ladies out there! Hoep y'all have a wonderful Thursday!

Hey sexy momma!!! How was YOUR hump day??!!! Figure you still have a week or so left, so hump day is every day at your house!!

Finally had myself a hump day with actually humping!!

Have a great day everyone! :kiss::rose::kiss:

Hi, Jen
I'm very lucky to be happily married and have a gf. He knows about her and we've even had a few threesomes. He appreciates that I'm very "faithful" to both him and to her. While we don't flaunt my bi side in public-and there's no need or desire to, we certainly enjoy each other behind closed doors!

Hi, Jen
I'm very lucky to be happily married and have a gf. He knows about her and we've even had a few threesomes. He appreciates that I'm very "faithful" to both him and to her. While we don't flaunt my bi side in public-and there's no need or desire to, we certainly enjoy each other behind closed doors!

:DWelCUM to the thread!!:D I think you have a lifestyle that many of us would envy!!:devil::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back