Butt. Butt. Butt. Butt. Butt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
milf-011.jpg

I wonder if ginny is getting it in the butt right now from tortoise. I swear to God, the temperature down here went up a few degrees since he got down here. Coincidence or not, I hope the two of them are having a really fucking swell time together--at long last.

briana20a.jpg

I'd love to get a running start at that!!!!

and it's refreshing to know we could fuck in a muddy field and she wouldn't get stuck in those clodhoppers lol!

Hamletmaschine said:
I wonder if ginny is getting it in the butt right now from tortoise. I swear to God, the temperature down here went up a few degrees since he got down here. Coincidence or not, I hope the two of them are having a really fucking swell time together--at long last.

<fake blush>

we had to keep the a/c set on 60....and it twas still a steamy, sweaty mess....goddd i love the messiness of sex...the wet, sticky bodies....<dreamy sigh>

and holy hell on his next trip...we'll be housebound for sure....not that that's a bad thang....ya know!

you're on our itinerary next time, professor....we have to take you to our place....;)

and my goodness...i'm soooo behind on hot butt posting....i much catch up!

lol @ "omg that woman put her butt on backwards!"....hilarious angle.....and Coolidg....you were right....about that other...;)

:kiss: Ted

Ginny said:
<fake blush>

we had to keep the a/c set on 60....and it twas still a steamy, sweaty mess....goddd i love the messiness of sex...the wet, sticky bodies....<dreamy sigh>

and holy hell on his next trip...we'll be housebound for sure....not that that's a bad thang....ya know!

you're on our itinerary next time, professor....we have to take you to our place....;)

Yes, we're kindred spirits in the messy-sex-lovin' dept. Nothing like a hot, sweaty fuck, immediately followed by a sloppy-slurpy 69 so you can both taste the fruits of your labors. "Dreamy sigh," indeed....

And the thought of being "taken to your place" has my mind reeling with all the possible innuendoes, double-entendres, and other silliness. ;)

<guffaw @ the backwards butt>

Messy sex is the only sex, hamalama. Gin's sheets told a very vivid story by the time we were done with them.

This time last week we were in bed quite literally ALL day long, only venturing out in the evening to enjoy a delicious meal. That is going to be the exact itinerary for every day during my summer visit, and I can't imagine anything in this world more perfect.

tortoise said:
<guffaw @ the backwards butt>

Messy sex is the only sex, hamalama. Gin's sheets told a very vivid story by the time we were done with them.

This time last week we were in bed quite literally ALL day long, only venturing out in the evening to enjoy a delicious meal. That is going to be the exact itinerary for every day during my summer visit, and I can't imagine anything in this world more perfect.

Awesome! You two kids enjoy yourselves now ya here?

oh boy did we and will we next visit....:kiss:

you're a sweetie, sterling.....thank you.....

tortoise said:

<lil shudder>

mmmmm goddd...that yummy mess....yours...mine....the open astroglide bottle.....<giggling>

:heart:

Hamletmaschine said:
Yes, we're kindred spirits in the messy-sex-lovin' dept. Nothing like a hot, sweaty fuck, immediately followed by a sloppy-slurpy 69 so you can both taste the fruits of your labors. "Dreamy sigh," indeed....

And the thought of being "taken to your place" has my mind reeling with all the possible innuendoes, double-entendres, and other silliness. ;)

lol....our place is just about 35 minutes from you....and we're planning on going back several times....

if we can time it when celia is down....i know how she loves our delightful summer weather....maybe we can masturbate all together in the car afterward....we tried to get alex and dreamer into some group phone sex......but i was driving....a lil tipsy and couldn't quite hold onto the phone....get to my clit and make it down the street.....dangit.....

silliness rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back