The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one pleasant individual call me an asshole...but I've not suffered any real abuse!

name a sexual act you've never done before that you'd like to try!

name a sexual act you've never done before that you'd like to try! [/B]

In addition to the FMF standard male response, I'd like to try vaginal fisting.

What celebrity would you most like to have sex with?

Its hard to choose just one, but i would probably say(today anyway) Tom Cruise!

HAve you got special plans for valentines day?

English Lady said:
Its hard to choose just one, but i would probably say(today anyway) Tom Cruise!

HAve you got special plans for valentines day?

Answer: (sigh) no :mad:

Question: A really handsome, kind, intelligent, witty and sexy man (or beautiful woman) came on to you and said he/she wanted to make love to you and wanted nothing in return, a) would you believe him/her? and b) would you allow it to happen?
Why or why not? (I want DETAILS!!!)

:rose:

MercyMia said:
Question: A really handsome, kind, intelligent, witty and sexy man (or beautiful woman) came on to you and said he/she wanted to make love to you and wanted nothing in return, a) would you believe him/her? and b) would you allow it to happen?
Why or why not? (I want DETAILS!!!)

:rose:

Yes, ofcourse I would believe him - it has happened to me before. Would I allow it to happen? Uhmmm... no. I may be flirty, but I'm also faithful to my hubby. Before I met him, yes - I have said yes to such requests. Many times. But nowadays - no. My hubby is all those things, and more. No way I'm throwing my good luck away!

Question: What's the naughtiest thing you would do to/with your partner in public?

I have let my partner masturbate me in "public" and vice versa. When i say public i mean places like the cinema or on a train or in the park, not in them iddle of a crowded shopping centre*L* The naughtiest thing I would do? Hmm depends ion how public the situation is, but full sex if it was somewhere people MIGHT come past but not a busy pedestrian area....

I can't really answer that question because I don't have a partner right now but if I did, it would probably be anything as long as people didn't try to join in.

Where would you like to have sex that you haven't yet?

lol

I'm very eager to join the Mile High Club. Me and my hubby have traveled together through Europe, but Fate doesn't want us do be so nasty, so whenever we have travelled together, we have somehow ended up on separate planes.

Maybe I should start in a smaller scale, like the Train Club?

In an elevator. I hate elevators but the idea of having sex in one is very stimulating for some reason!

I have asked this question earlier in the thread, but hey i'll use it again! :D

What is your favourite story section here on lit?

Hmmm..i'm not sure, i don't think i really used it until i was 15/16 maybe even later.

Do you use sex toys? if so what was the last "toy" you purchased....

English Lady said:
Do you use sex toys? if so what was the last "toy" you purchased.... [/B]

Thank God you answered the make-up question. Last toy was a mini massager and a slip on rabbit head for it. Nice way to end a massage for her.

What was the way you achieved your best ever orgasm?

The best orgasm I have ever experienced was the first time I had a "fountain orgasm". I have no idea how it happened, my boyfriend and I were just making love on the sofa as usual, and I came and I came and I came - and then suddenly I felt that I got much more wet than before.

I've only experienced that 2 or 3 times more after that.

What's your least favourite story category at Lit? Why?

Svenskaflicka said:

What's your least favourite story category at Lit? Why?

Incest, I know some really get into it, but I don't see the attraction.

(Loving Wives and Interracial are the best, my fantasy combined)

Your thoughts the first time you performed oral sex?

I really enjoyed the power trip! I think i was a little nervy,i didn't want to hurt him but i was fascinated about how my lovers cock looked and tasted and felt and throbbed. i thoroughly enjoyed licking and sucking and seeing what made him tick!

If you had to pick a superhero name for yoursel, what would it be?

My superheroine name would be Black Angel.

I may look like a sweet little angel, I may seem innocent and naive like a little angel, but I can also be a real :devil: ...

Who do you look up to?

Svenskaflicka said:
My superheroine name would be Black Angel.

I may look like a sweet little angel, I may seem innocent and naive like a little angel, but I can also be a real :devil: ...

Who do you look up to?
People taller than me, my kids, my father, and a couple of friends.

Have you ever watched people having sex without those people knowing you were watching and if you have did it turn you on?

Have you ever watched people having sex without those people knowing you were watching and if you have did it turn you on? [/B]

Definately, consumate voyeur, have been with three couples as a hetro MMF which involved some watching of course. Also three other times, once at the beach with two ladies, very tender, and hot. Once in my dorm room when my roomate thought I was asleep too dark for great viewing and another time in college when my female roomate brought a one nighter home and I ended up having to finish her off after he passed out.

What is your most errogenous zone?

DrHike said:
Definately, consumate voyeur, have been with three couples as a hetro MMF which involved some watching of course. Also three other times, once at the beach with two ladies, very tender, and hot. Once in my dorm room when my roomate thought I was asleep too dark for great viewing and another time in college when my female roomate brought a one nighter home and I ended up having to finish her off after he passed out.

What is your most errogenous zone?

my neck....right above my shoulders.....i love having it nibbled on and kissed.....a huge turnon for me....

what do you look for in a soulmate

Hornymama said:
my neck....right above my shoulders.....i love having it nibbled on and kissed.....a huge turnon for me....

what do you look for in a soulmate
YOU:D

Now, how many orgasms have you had in one session?

Hornymama said:
lol good answer....

if you were granted 3 wishes what would they be.....

To spend the rest of my life with you and................................
That's all I need.

Same question to you.Watch out it's a trap ;)

poundemin said:
To spend the rest of my life with you and................................
That's all I need.

Same question to you.Watch out it's a trap ;)

1. to make sure our children are healthy and happy
2. to take away all the hurt and pain in the world
3. to spend the rest of my life with you(ha) got ya

Hornymama said:
forgot my question..duh

if you could be an animal what would you be

a cat, preferably a BIG one. Bengal tiger size.

Who is your favorite author?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back