Udders, hucows, mating and milking

I did too. It made way too much sense to be a dream, but its a great fantasy none the less. Pregnancy and lactation are two of my favorite fetishes. I hope you'll share more here. I love how your brain works. :)

So pleased you enjoyed. The dream was brief and had more vague details. I filled in the blanks in my mind as I rubbed my wet pussy in bed after waking up.

Very sexy dream indeed Backwoods Mama! I can totally see why you woke up aroused!

Oddly the pregnancy part of being a hucow is the only part that doesn't appeal to me. *shrugs* I'm and odd one, I guess. Lol

I had this delicious dream last night and wanted to share.

My dream started with me making out with this gorgeous brown haired beauty with creamy skin and the most delicious eraser nipples you could imagine. We were naked and running our hands over one another. She had the swell of a babe in her belly I noticed as I ran my hands over her belly toward her pussy. Her tits were hanging heavy. I too was pregnant, but further along. My nipples were leaking dribbles of milk from my arousal. She began nursing at my breasts and my pussy got soaked. I began fingering her and rubbing her clit and she was moaning into my globe breasts. I could feel her beginning to orgasm so I rubbed harder with the palm of my hand as I slipped in two fingers and noticed small beads of milk form at her nipples as she rode my hand. I popped her nipple in my mouth to taste her sweet fresh milk and she screamed and gripped my hair as she erupted into another orgasm.

Then I looked behind her and a man was standing there stroking a delicious thick cock. My pussy jumped at his presence. He came and massaged milk from my breasts as I lapped at the girls freshly suckled breasts. He told us to get on our hands and knees and rubbed his milk covered cock between my legs, up and down my dripping cleft, running from my ass to my clit with his throbbing cock, his fingers exploring the wet cunt of my friend. He then pushes his wide head into the opening of my cunt. I groan loudly and the girl leans over and kisses me with traces of my milk in her mouth. I get pounded deep a few times but then he abruptly leaves my pussy and pounds into my friend. I watch her tits bounce with his thrusts. After a few thrusts he had back inside of me, slapping his balls on my wet clit as he reaches down and kneads my tits, taking his milky hands and running them over my belly and around to my clit. Without removing his hand he moves over and fucks the other girl as he runs my clit. Just as I'm about to orgasm he fucks me again, riding me so hard. The other girl leans under me and suckles my breasts as he pounds me and fills me with his hot cum, it dripping down with my pussy juice onto the mound of the other girl. As it drips down from my cunt he laps it off of her while she nibbles and sucks at my tits.

Needless to say, I woke up quite hot and bothered.

how many times did you cum after you woke up?

Very sexy dream indeed Backwoods Mama! I can totally see why you woke up aroused!

Oddly the pregnancy part of being a hucow is the only part that doesn't appeal to me. *shrugs* I'm and odd one, I guess. Lol

We all have our own things. That is what makes things interesting.

Well, from a male perspective, I don't find the whole pregnancy part hot at all. It becomes a little too taboo/serious for me, I guess. In fiction, as my stories testify, I prefer the sci-fi approach with special hormones, for example. That's why I was so surprised by those real-looking images.

Well, from a male perspective, I don't find the whole pregnancy part hot at all. It becomes a little too taboo/serious for me, I guess. In fiction, as my stories testify, I prefer the sci-fi approach with special hormones, for example. That's why I was so surprised by those real-looking images.

That is so me! I love the idea of a more sci-fi approach. But in the end we all love the big milky breasts! :)

I do love the fantasy of entering a magical Coffeehouse where the extremely busty barista with milk-laden breasts is serving up samples behind the counter. Amaretto, Hazelnut,Butter Rum, Irish Cream, Hawaiian Coconut, Toasted Almond,Swiss Mocha--and with each little sample cup she squeezes out 5 or 6 drops from her nipples into the sample cup for flavoring, and after the tasting she lets me take a suckle from her plump tit to cleanse my palate.

I do love the fantasy of entering a magical Coffeehouse where the extremely busty barista with milk-laden breasts is serving up samples behind the counter. Amaretto, Hazelnut,Butter Rum, Irish Cream, Hawaiian Coconut, Toasted Almond,Swiss Mocha--and with each little sample cup she squeezes out 5 or 6 drops from her nipples into the sample cup for flavoring, and after the tasting she lets me take a suckle from her plump tit to cleanse my palate.

Well how about expanding that fantasy to having several baristas with flavored milks! I do love the idea of throwing some *fantasy* into the fantasy. :D

Well how about expanding that fantasy to having several baristas with flavored milks! I do love the idea of throwing some *fantasy* into the fantasy. :D

Well, apparently this is not so outlandish. Certain foods can change the taste of the milk, so if one stays on a diet... (See here)

very hot story...dream.
I miss my wife's milk filled breasts ...she had a problem nursing and so she had lots of milk and they were all mine. I enjoyed milking her for the baby but I also enjoyed suckling her too. I sucked her tits when they were full and she loved it...it made her extremely horny and after I suckled her, she sucked me...like an animal...our like a cum hungry whore. We enjoyed this while it lasted...

very hot story...dream.
I miss my wife's milk filled breasts ...she had a problem nursing and so she had lots of milk and they were all mine. I enjoyed milking her for the baby but I also enjoyed suckling her too. I sucked her tits when they were full and she loved it...it made her extremely horny and after I suckled her, she sucked me...like an animal...our like a cum hungry whore. We enjoyed this while it lasted...

So hot. I'd love to feed while either fingering or fucking.

very hot story...dream.

Yum. Sounds so erotic and intimate.

very hot story...dream.

very exciting

Yum. Sounds so erotic and intimate.

It was very erotic...me suckling her turned her on so much she said, she really wasnt ready for full sex but said she was starved to have a dick in her mouth...she would love to be used roughly during those sessions...it was very hot

I had this delicious dream last night and wanted to share.

My dream started with me making out with this gorgeous brown haired beauty with creamy skin and the most delicious eraser nipples you could imagine. We were naked and running our hands over one another. She had the swell of a babe in her belly I noticed as I ran my hands over her belly toward her pussy. Her tits were hanging heavy. I too was pregnant, but further along. My nipples were leaking dribbles of milk from my arousal. She began nursing at my breasts and my pussy got soaked. I began fingering her and rubbing her clit and she was moaning into my globe breasts. I could feel her beginning to orgasm so I rubbed harder with the palm of my hand as I slipped in two fingers and noticed small beads of milk form at her nipples as she rode my hand. I popped her nipple in my mouth to taste her sweet fresh milk and she screamed and gripped my hair as she erupted into another orgasm.

Then I looked behind her and a man was standing there stroking a delicious thick cock. My pussy jumped at his presence. He came and massaged milk from my breasts as I lapped at the girls freshly suckled breasts. He told us to get on our hands and knees and rubbed his milk covered cock between my legs, up and down my dripping cleft, running from my ass to my clit with his throbbing cock, his fingers exploring the wet cunt of my friend. He then pushes his wide head into the opening of my cunt. I groan loudly and the girl leans over and kisses me with traces of my milk in her mouth. I get pounded deep a few times but then he abruptly leaves my pussy and pounds into my friend. I watch her tits bounce with his thrusts. After a few thrusts he had back inside of me, slapping his balls on my wet clit as he reaches down and kneads my tits, taking his milky hands and running them over my belly and around to my clit. Without removing his hand he moves over and fucks the other girl as he runs my clit. Just as I'm about to orgasm he fucks me again, riding me so hard. The other girl leans under me and suckles my breasts as he pounds me and fills me with his hot cum, it dripping down with my pussy juice onto the mound of the other girl. As it drips down from my cunt he laps it off of her while she nibbles and sucks at my tits.

Needless to say, I woke up quite hot and bothered.
Mm that’s hot.

Back