I"m back and starting clean!

I really didn't have to dress much this weekend, but enjoyed being outside anyway

Attachments

• IMG_20170910_171744310-web again.jpg
    IMG_20170910_171744310-web again.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1
Back poolside once again....it's HOT! Glad no clothes are required...

Damn girl! I missed this one. The first thing that comes to mind here, is getting your sexy legs up over my shoulders, and pressing into you. I love that position. It makes for "nice and deep". Think about it...with my arms wrapped tightly around your thighs, pulling you into me with each thrust. I can almost feel you squeezing my manhood, as I look down and watch myself sliding in, and out, of you. How's that sound to you?

Damn girl! I missed this one. The first thing that comes to mind here, is getting your sexy legs up over my shoulders, and pressing into you. I love that position. It makes for "nice and deep". Think about it...with my arms wrapped tightly around your thighs, pulling you into me with each thrust. I can almost feel you squeezing my manhood, as I look down and watch myself sliding in, and out, of you. How's that sound to you?

You know I've been working out at the gym, been working on stretching and flexibility! I love that position, game on!

Back