Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

View Poll Results: I want to see:
Sexy undressing photos 83 30.07%
Underwear, and teasing images 81 29.35%
More partial nudity 57 20.65%
Sexy photo-shopped pics 21 7.61%
More Ass ! 60 21.74%
Full Monty! 143 51.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 276. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-22-2013, 12:59 AM   #1576
SailorJerry
Taking on Water
 
SailorJerry's Avatar
 
SailorJerry is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ladysmith, Canada
Posts: 3,119
Well, it's about time to hunker down for the winter, and start watching movies inside where it's nice and warm ...



Of course, you'll be cuddling up with me by the fire tonight to watch...



Oh, btw, we'll be watching porn on the big screen... Any objections? .... Or, maybe we can make some of our own porn.


Last edited by SailorJerry : 11-22-2013 at 01:16 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 01:05 AM   #1577
LadyVer
Definitely not a mouse
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Never Land
Posts: 19,008
Lovely pics, as usual.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 01:11 AM   #1578
SailorJerry
Taking on Water
 
SailorJerry's Avatar
 
SailorJerry is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ladysmith, Canada
Posts: 3,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
Lovely pics, as usual.
A Lady is never wrong.

How have you been, Ms. Mouse? And more importantly, where have you been lately that's interesting ? I've been neglectful lately, and could use a tour guide for the new renovations here at Lit.

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 01:15 AM   #1579
LadyVer
Definitely not a mouse
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Never Land
Posts: 19,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorJerry View Post
A Lady is never wrong.

How have you been, Ms. Mouse? And more importantly, where have you been lately that's interesting ? I've been neglectful lately, and could use a tour guide for the new renovations here at Lit.

I haven't been commenting as much. Between editing, writing, and working, I don't have much time. I'm listening to Leonard Cohen now. Tower of Song. There is something about that man. He has a way with words. Lit has a way of making one wonder what the hell is going on, for sure.



PS Lovely av.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 01:22 AM   #1580
SailorJerry
Taking on Water
 
SailorJerry's Avatar
 
SailorJerry is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ladysmith, Canada
Posts: 3,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
I haven't been commenting as much. Between editing, writing, and working, I don't have much time. I'm listening to Leonard Cohen now. Tower of Song. There is something about that man. He has a way with words. Lit has a way of making one wonder what the hell is going on, for sure.



PS Lovely av.

Tower of Song is a favourite of mine - now I NEED to hear it, thanks. . And yes, if sexy grey matter has a guru, it's definitely Leonard. Btw, when I was in NYC a few years ago, I went to the Chelsea Hotel, and sat in the lobby for an hour soaking in the ambience - I highly recommend doing this... (While the limousine waits in the street....)

And yes, Lit is like anywhere. It's a bus stop where people get on, and get off. There are all kinds here, but it's best not to make eye contact with some.

*goes off to play Leonard*

brb


... And who by fire..... And who by water .....

Last edited by SailorJerry : 11-22-2013 at 01:24 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 01:40 AM   #1581
LadyVer
Definitely not a mouse
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Never Land
Posts: 19,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorJerry View Post
Tower of Song is a favourite of mine - now I NEED to hear it, thanks. . And yes, if sexy grey matter has a guru, it's definitely Leonard. Btw, when I was in NYC a few years ago, I went to the Chelsea Hotel, and sat in the lobby for an hour soaking in the ambience - I highly recommend doing this... (While the limousine waits in the street....)

And yes, Lit is like anywhere. It's a bus stop where people get on, and get off. There are all kinds here, but it's best not to make eye contact with some.

*goes off to play Leonard*

brb

... And who by fire..... And who by water .....
It's a Cohen night. I'm writing a story and I was researching what songs to mention in it. I googled Cohen because there were some songs of his I was thinking of. The search pulled up an article that listed (the writer's) 10 best Cohen songs. Several I hadn't heard before. It gave me some more ideas about writing.

The Chelsea has led to some of Cohen's better songs.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 01:48 AM   #1582
SailorJerry
Taking on Water
 
SailorJerry's Avatar
 
SailorJerry is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ladysmith, Canada
Posts: 3,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
It's a Cohen night. I'm writing a story and I was researching what songs to mention in it. I googled Cohen because there were some songs of his I was thinking of. The search pulled up an article that listed (the writer's) 10 best Cohen songs. Several I hadn't heard before. It gave me some more ideas about writing.

The Chelsea has led to some of Cohen's better songs.
Yeah, his works are very hit and miss, experimental, brilliant, and poignant or irrelevant at various time, depending on our own moods. And THAT is what makes it Art, IMHO.

Have you heard Teddy Thompson's version of Tonight We'll be Fine? *Swoon*

http://youtu.be/8W89j6GjPDI
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 01:55 AM   #1583
LadyVer
Definitely not a mouse
 
LadyVer's Avatar
 
LadyVer is offline
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Never Land
Posts: 19,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorJerry View Post
Yeah, his works are very hit and miss, experimental, brilliant, and poignant or irrelevant at various time, depending on our own moods. And THAT is what makes it Art, IMHO.

Have you heard Teddy Thompson's version of Tonight We'll be Fine? *Swoon*

http://youtu.be/8W89j6GjPDI
Great song! I'm so behind on music. Thanks for sharing the link.

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 02:10 AM   #1584
SailorJerry
Taking on Water
 
SailorJerry's Avatar
 
SailorJerry is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ladysmith, Canada
Posts: 3,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVer View Post
Great song! I'm so behind on music. Thanks for sharing the link.

Oh, I could use a tune up to my music library as well.

Feel free to post some new links....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 02:39 AM   #1585
SailorJerry
Taking on Water
 
SailorJerry's Avatar
 
SailorJerry is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ladysmith, Canada
Posts: 3,119
This
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 04:20 AM   #1586
SailorJerry
Taking on Water
 
SailorJerry's Avatar
 
SailorJerry is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ladysmith, Canada
Posts: 3,119
And the lights go down

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 04:38 AM   #1587
xSleepingBeauty
Sarcasm Queen.
 
xSleepingBeauty's Avatar
 
xSleepingBeauty is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 15,829
Can I join you? That collection looks pretty impressive...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 04:44 AM   #1588
SailorJerry
Taking on Water
 
SailorJerry's Avatar
 
SailorJerry is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ladysmith, Canada
Posts: 3,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSleepingBeauty View Post
Can I join you? That collection looks pretty impressive...
Well, of course. But I have to say, seeing Playm0mum make a tribute of your pics on her thread gives me a new idea.... Assuming that I can hold the video cam with just one hand ....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 04:47 AM   #1589
xSleepingBeauty
Sarcasm Queen.
 
xSleepingBeauty's Avatar
 
xSleepingBeauty is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 15,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorJerry View Post
Well, of course. But I have to say, seeing Playm0mum make a tribute of your pics on her thread gives me a new idea.... Assuming that I can hold the video cam with just one hand ....
Oh no no no. That wont do. We wouldn't be able to keep from mauling you....

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 04:50 AM   #1590
SailorJerry
Taking on Water
 
SailorJerry's Avatar
 
SailorJerry is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ladysmith, Canada
Posts: 3,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSleepingBeauty View Post
Oh no no no. That wont do. We wouldn't be able to keep from mauling you....

Oh. Well then. Are you familiar with the term 'Round Robin' ? Or is that a Canadian thing? pm0m would know.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 05:06 AM   #1591
xSleepingBeauty
Sarcasm Queen.
 
xSleepingBeauty's Avatar
 
xSleepingBeauty is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 15,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorJerry View Post
Oh. Well then. Are you familiar with the term 'Round Robin' ? Or is that a Canadian thing? pm0m would know.
I am not familiar with that.

Hello google.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-22-2013, 10:18 PM   #1592
shadysmurfette
Gifted&Black;)
 
shadysmurfette's Avatar
 
shadysmurfette is offline
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: On earth
Posts: 12,265
Talk about giving thanks and pre naughty xxxmas rolled into one. I thoroughly enjoyed catching up. You are a visual pleasure

__________________
I am generally of the notion that Mondays are like that funny tasting medication you used to take as a child....a bad taste in one's mouth but you still have to open wide and swallow -Shadysmurfette

"It boils down to this: the freedom to learn how to be sexual requires the freedom from sexualization." - Hugo Schwyzer *Click for article*
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2013, 01:06 AM   #1593
SailorJerry
Taking on Water
 
SailorJerry's Avatar
 
SailorJerry is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ladysmith, Canada
Posts: 3,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSleepingBeauty View Post
I am not familiar with that.

Hello google.
Did you get the gist of it? . I think I'll task you with making up the round robin list.



Quote:
Originally Posted by shadysmurfette View Post
Talk about giving thanks and pre naughty xxxmas rolled into one. I thoroughly enjoyed catching up. You are a visual pleasure


Thanks, SS. I think we're in for a good winter's fun, no?
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #1594
SailorJerry
Taking on Water
 
SailorJerry's Avatar
 
SailorJerry is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ladysmith, Canada
Posts: 3,119
I just love doing tryptychs. I think it's because it feels blasphemous.

Last edited by SailorJerry : 12-01-2013 at 03:58 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2013, 06:08 AM   #1595
pfflyerhot
Pussyfooting around...
 
pfflyerhot's Avatar
 
pfflyerhot is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Vivo del planeta tierra...
Posts: 18,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by SailorJerry View Post
Yeah, his works are very hit and miss, experimental, brilliant, and poignant or irrelevant at various time, depending on our own moods. And THAT is what makes it Art, IMHO.
Have you heard Teddy Thompson's version of Tonight We'll be Fine? *Swoon*
http://youtu.be/8W89j6GjPDI
The Teddy Thompson version of Cohen's "The Future" is pretty awesome, too, if you ask me... Hi Jerry. Hi LadyVer. Hi everyone.
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry... You've a special touch, Jerry, you gotta know...
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2013, 06:19 AM   #1596
pfflyerhot
Pussyfooting around...
 
pfflyerhot's Avatar
 
pfflyerhot is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Vivo del planeta tierra...
Posts: 18,195
New series ahead...

Round Robin: The Tournament of SailorJerry.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #1597
SailorJerry
Taking on Water
 
SailorJerry's Avatar
 
SailorJerry is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ladysmith, Canada
Posts: 3,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfflyerhot View Post
The Teddy Thompson version of Cohen's "The Future" is pretty awesome, too, if you ask me... Hi Jerry. Hi LadyVer. Hi everyone.
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry... You've a special touch, Jerry, you gotta know...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfflyerhot View Post
Round Robin: The Tournament of SailorJerry.
Hi pfflyer!

Did you have a great summer? PM me and let me know how you are and what you are up to.

I didn't know that Teddy did any other Cohen songs. . Awesome sauce, I'll have to check that out.

Sadly, Jerry is only doing practice matches these days. There is no 'round, just the voice of this solo robin.

Speaking of solo, new pics coming up....
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2013, 01:23 PM   #1598
SailorJerry
Taking on Water
 
SailorJerry's Avatar
 
SailorJerry is offline
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ladysmith, Canada
Posts: 3,119
I thought I would go that extra mile this AM.

Last edited by SailorJerry : 12-20-2013 at 01:21 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2013, 01:36 PM   #1599
xSleepingBeauty
Sarcasm Queen.
 
xSleepingBeauty's Avatar
 
xSleepingBeauty is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 15,829
I googled 'Round Robin'. Yeah, I get it now.

In other news: Goddamn, look at SailorJerry today....

  Reply With Quote

Old 11-23-2013, 03:15 PM   #1600
rubydlite
*poof*...mostly
 
rubydlite's Avatar
 
rubydlite is offline
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 11,195
I'm just gonna' hang around here for awhile.....and enjoy the view.....
__________________
boobs

-she realized none of it was real and set herself free...-

Hold on little one

wave your weird flag..A slightly different pic thread
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.