"She's Not The Tooth Fairy" (closed)

LoriDean12345

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Posts
586
"Well, She Ain't The Tooth Fairy" (closed)

"Well, She Ain't The Tooth Fairy"

closed to WatchingCloud


"Mommy, mommy! The tooth fairy's got no clothes on, and I saw her boobies!"

Paula laughed in shock at her 5 year old's sudden exclamation. She lowered her cell and scolded, "Bobby! You can't say things like that when mommy's on the phone."

The kindergartner was supposed to have been on the playground with his younger sisters. But now he extended a finger toward the forest at the edge of the park where he'd been playing dinosaur hunter. "The tooth fairy's naked, mommy! In the woods! I saw her boob--"

"Hey!" Paula cut in. " I heard you the first time."

She ended the call, stuffed her phone away, and sent her son off to play on the swings with his sisters. Paula looked to the forest with concern. Bobby hadn't seen the tooth fairy, of course. But had he seen a naked woman? A couple having sex was likely. The scarier possibility was a woman raped and left for dead.

Paula gave her children another glance and headed for the forest's edge. She tapped 9-1-1 into her cell, just in case. At the edge of the woods, she called, "Hello, is there anyone in there? Hello? Do you need--[/I]"

Paula almost leaped out of her shoes at a combination of movement and sound that was entirely unfamiliar to her. She backed a bit and gripped her phone. But she didn't flee. The movement and sound intrigued her. It had been high enough to mean a flying creature. But color and sound of the thing's wings had been amazing. The color had been very bright, almost luminescent. The sound had reminded Paula of a dragonfly, a buzzing, though much too loud to be any dragonfly she'd ever seen.

She checked her kids once more, then stepped deeper into the woods. She caught sight of the flying thing deeper in the woods. She moved in deeper again. Then another sighting and more movement forward. Suddenly, motion very near to her right caused Paula to leap, turn, and back a step.

And there it was. Right before her! Sitting on a low-lying branch of a mossy tree. And Paula realized that it was just what her son had seen...

The tooth fairy! Or, at least, a fairy! What Paula would have called a fairy if asked to explain what she was seeing. And like little Bobby had said, the 2 foot tall fairy was indeed naked. Or, at the least, from the waist upwards!

Fv4jdA7.jpg

The fairy was staring at Paula with a bemused expression. It was studying her, Paula realized, just as Paula was studying it. Studying her, not it! The creature -- the fairy -- was definitely a her! The only thing the fairy was wearing was a thong bikini bottom with a sort of decorative butt flap that was narrow and did little to hide her butt. It -- she -- had an incredible figure, a body right out of a Wonder Woman or Xena, Warrior Princess comic book. Large, full, firm breasts. A dramatic, hour-glass figure. Athletic legs. Flawless, fair skin. Stunning facial features. And a wild head of fiery red hair that fluttered in the light breeze snaking through the trees.

And those wings!

They were incredible! Dragonfly-like but then not at the same time. They emerged from her back just inside of her scapula and were almost long enough to reach the ground if she was ever to stand upon it. She was bigger than the fairies Paula knew from her children's books, television, or movies. But she was definitely smaller than your typical human woman.

"Are tye a inya -o your nostale?" the fairy asked. The shocked Paula only stared with wide eyes. The fairy continued, " Care- tye han- mime words?"

"I don't believe this," Paula mumbled. "Are you, are you a fairy?"

"Quet- tare, please," the fairy said. "If tye quet-, ni pole- learn your lambe."

"I'm sorry, I don't understand," Paula responded. Getting excited, she said, "You're a fairy, right?"

"Quet- tare, please, and ni pole- learn your lang-guage," the fairy repeated. "Tye are a inya, female -o your nostale, yes? As am I, female, -o mime her- nostale, of my kind, of my people?"

"You're asking if I am a female, right?" Paula asked. She struck a bit of a pose to show off her own feminine curves. "Yes, I am a female. A female human. And, you are a female fairy."

Paula stepped just a bit closer. As she did, the fairy's stilled wings came alive again. She rose from the branch and settled on a different one. She now faced Paula directly. The human female asked, "How is this possible? I don't understand. I mean, fairies aren't real. But, you are. And, why are you naked? Well, almost naked. I mean, is that normal for fairies? To fly about the forest topless?"

"Care- tye han- me?" the fairy asked. She got no response from Paula. She gestured toward the human, then asked, "Care- tye han- me? Do understand my lambe? Do I speak your lambe, your tongue correctly?"

"Yes!" Paula said with excitement. The fairy had either come to realize Paula was speaking English or she was somehow learning English unexplainably fast. "I understand you, sort of."

"Tye maquen- about mana ni col-," the fairy continued. "About wear, about clothes. Yeh-hahs?"

Paula was getting even more excited at the improving dialogue. As she gestured to her own bosom and nodded toward the fairy's, Paula said, "Yes! Clothes. I'm wearing clothes. You aren't. Is that normal? For a fairy, I mean, to be dressed so scantily?"

"Mana na- fairime?" the winged female asked. She got only a confused look from Paula. "Mana na, fairime … fairy? What is fairy?"

"You are! You are a fairy. At least, that is what we would call you. Humans." Paula tapped some finger tips to her chest. "I am a Human. I am a human. My name is Paula."

The fairy contemplated a moment. She repeated Paula's chest tapping gesture. "Ni am a fairime, fairy. Mime esse na- Veera, name Veera."

"Vera," Paula repeated incorrectly.

"Vee-ra," the fairy corrected.

"Veera," Paula repeated. "Very happy to meet you, Veera."

Veera looked over Paula's body. "Tye hale- your hrondo. You hide body. Why hide?"

"Well, it's just the way we do things," Paula said. "It is customary in my culture--"

"Whime care- tye hale- your hrondo?" Veera cut in. "Why hide body?

"Well, as I was saying--"

"Or na- -yes vamme pleasing ana i hendu -o others?"

When Veera didn't translate, Paula told her, "I don't understand."

"Paula's body, is not pleasing to others' eyes?"

A laugh escaped Paula's mouth before she could stop it. She blushed. "Well, I think, I hope, that men find my body pleasing."

"Men?" Veera asked. "What is men?"

"Males of my people. I am a Human female, just as you are a fairy female. Human males are different than--"

"Men human pleasing in you important?" Veera asked innocently. Before Paula could answer, the fairy demanded, "Tán- me hrondo, Paula."

"I … I'm not sure what you--"

"Tán- me hrondo," Veera repeated. "Show me hrondo. Body."

Paula's eyes widened yet again. "Show you my body?"

"Yeh-hahs," the fairy said, the tone enough to forego a needed translation. "Take au- clothes, tán- hrondo."

Paula laughed nervously. Her face exploded with the heat of a blush. "I'm not going to take my clothes off in the forest with a fairy."

Veera's wings sprang to life again. This time, though, the fairy hovered before Paula. "Paula female of humans … ni command tye ana remove your clothes."

Paula recognized the fairy's tone and the word command. Veera wasn't asking. She was demanding. Paula wasn't about to strip naked in the woods with a fairy. And yet, Paula found herself unbuttoning her blouse. She looked down to her own fingers, shocked at what they were doing. She tried to stop her hands but they were totally out of her control. Her hands pulled her unbuttoned blouse from her shoulders and dropped it to the forest floor.

"How are you doing this?" Paula asked. "Stop this, Veera. Whatever it is that you're doing, please, stop!"

Veera didn't respond. Paula's renegade hands loosed and dropped her skirt. Then her bra. Her panties. She stepped out of her modest heels. The cool, mossy ground sent a chill up her spine. Her skin exploded in goose flesh. Paula was standing naked in the woods.

"Tye are a vana hilde inya, Paula," Veera said. She translated some of the words, "You … beautiful female human. Vana … sexime hrondo."

Sexime. Paula had a good idea what that word from the fairy meant. She would have been flattered, if she'd only wanted to be in such a situation. Veera's wings began to flutter even faster. She circled slowly around Paula.

"What's happening?" Paula asked. She was unable to move, except for her head which she turned to watch Veera. "You're doing this to me, right? Why? Why did you want me naked?"

Veera completed her circuit around Paula. Suddenly, her body began to glow. Her wings sparkled. And she began to grow. Soon, Veera was full sized, as tall as and standing before Paula. Paula pleaded, "Please, Veera, tell me what's going on?"

The fairy laid her wings down behind her back. Veera twisted a bit, an expression of discomfort on her face. She turned her back to Paula, asking, "Care- ni look ve a hilde sí, Paula?"

Veera posed her backside for the human. She had a shapely, firm ass. But that wasn't where Paula's attention was. Veera's wings had very nearly disappeared from the fairy's body. Oh, there were still there. They simply didn't look like wings anymore. They were glued to her body like a second skin. The fit reminded Paula of the fit of her Lycra exercise bodysuit. And because the wings were almost transparent, Paula could see Veera's skin through them. The outlines and veins -- is that what they were called? -- were the only sign of wings at all. And dark against her fair skin, the wings looked like exquisite body. Veera now looked as though she had wing tattoos rather than wings themselves.

Veera translated what she'd asked upon turning, "I look human, Paula?"

"Yes," Paula answered simply. "Well, sort of."

Veera moved to and began donning Paula's discarded clothing. The still frozen Paula asked in shock, "What are you doing?"

The fairy didn't answer. Paula truly began to panic. She looked about for help, but in the forest there wasn't any. She tried to look to the park but couldn't twist that far. She opened her mouth to scream for help. But try as she might, nothing came out.

"Why are you putting my clothes on, Veera?" Paula pleaded. "Veera, please! Tell me what's happening."

Veera finished dressing and crossed to Paula. She reached out and pressed her palms to Paula's temples. There was a sudden flash of bright light about the naked woman's skull. Paula's panicked expression suddenly disappeared and her eyes lost their life. Veera withdrew her hands, turned, and simply left the woods.

After an unknown number of minutes, Paula suddenly returned to consciousness. She looked about herself confused. What was she doing here? And why was she naked? The last thing Paula remembered was her son saying something silly about the Tooth Fairy. Boobies...?
 
Last edited:
With a final grunt, Jake climaxed deep within Maggie. His fiancé's legs clamped around his ass, holding him tight until he was utterly spent.

Jake kissed her and she responded in kind, an extra bit of energy and promise behind it.

"Mmm. Just one more week until we're no longer living in sin," Maggie said as he rolled off. She turned to face him, maintaining their embrace.

Jake sighed. "Your mom still giving you shit about that?"

Maggie smiled. "And she will until we say 'I do,' no matter how much she likes you."

Jake ran his fingers up her side and over her modest breast, teasing the delectable nipple. "Of course, she has no idea what kind of sin I've got in mind for you on our honeymoon."

Maggie gave him a feral growl. "I can hardly wait."

"Until then, you'll have to settle for the garden variety sin."

"I don't know about that. You have no idea what Katie's planning for my bridal shower tonight. We might be inventing entirely new categories of sin."

Jake laughed. He was curious as to what the girls would get up to, but he trusted her and doubted it would get too crazy. No jealousy in letting her have a little fun.

"Just don't get hurt or arrested," he said. "And tell me all the details later."

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And you'll be prepared to tell me what you and the guys do tonight?"

Jake gave her a playful grin. "Ok, maybe not."

Maggie rolled her eyes, then crawled out of bed. "Well, I've got a mani pedi this morning, so I need to get moving."

Jake simply watched her naked figure as she headed for the bathroom, finding it inconceivable he'd ever tire of the sight. She knew his eyes were on her and gave him a playful shake of her booty. That petite, half-Asian figure turned many eyes.

"You going running?" she asked over her shoulder.

"Yeah. Then lunch, golf, and whatever else Chris comes up with."

She paused in the doorway, facing him. "Well, if I don't see you before tomorrow, have fun and don't get in too much trouble."

"You too."

They blew each other a kiss, then he climbed out of bed to slip into his running shorts.

#

The cool morning air felt good on Jake's skin. Wearing only light shorts and running shoes, he settled into an easy pace as he began the six mile trail circling Lake Wonder. The sky was clear blue, the water calm, and the birds chirping. The smell of pine filled his lungs as they began working harder.

About a mile into the run, the trail passed through a small park with a little beach. The locals often used it in the weekends. Jake fondly remembered it as the place Maggie had first sucked him off after a lovely picnic dinner at sunset. That had quickly transitioned to their first night together. How far they'd come, getting married in a week.

He was happy. Things were falling into place and he felt like nothing in the world could stop him.
 
Veera was a good mile from Paula when the latter's consciousness returned to her. She continued walking the park trail taking in her surroundings. This place was so strange. It wasn't to the dozens of men, women, and children using it. But compared to her world, it was amazingly odd. She saw a great many mysterious things.

She saw children climbing, crawling, and swinging on strange constructions made of unnatural materials. Where was the wood and steel of her world? She approached and engaged a man in a gray uniform in conversation as he cleaned one of the constructions. He was as difficult to understand as had been Paula. He used words like Park and Rec, maintenance supervisor, plastic, rubber, aerosol, and more.

Veera found females ignoring their offspring while sitting on the grass or benches reading. Reading. Females! Females didn't read. Men read, but only if they were Wizards. Seeing what they were reading from made Veera wonder whether or not these females might be Witches. Their scrolls weren't made of cotton pages with leather bindings. They were flat and made of the plastic of which the uniformed and yet unarmed Parkinrek soldier had spoken. And they glowed as if magical. Occasionally, one of the females would touch her fingertip to the glowing scroll, causing a new text to appear.

She didn't know how they could do what they were doing. But Veera concluded that the women weren't Magical because of their lack of an aura. The males in the park had no aura's either. And they, too, were doing some odd things.

A group of them -- most in only their underwear and shoes -- were running about in a wide open section of pasture. They were throwing an object between them that had pointy ends to its otherwise round shape. They appeared to be working in two forces; one force would throw and catch the object while moving toward one end of the large field, while the other force chased them, grasping and stealing bright yellow strips of cloth from their hips. Periodically, the two forces would trade duties; the ones throwing would chase and vise versa.

Not all of the humans were so active, though, or sticking to their own gender. In another pasture, barefoot men and women struck odd poses, stretching out their arms and twisting their bodies in awkward ways. And they did it with the speed -- or lack of it -- of a Green Forest SlugBear, so slow that Veera had first thought it was the result of a Statue Spell only just now wearing off.

And the running humans!

They were everywhere. Several times, Veera had to step from the trail as males and females nearly ran her over. She thought they were messengers at first. But few carried anything in their hands. Some had water in bottles made of the Parkinrek soldier's plastic. Others had tiny versions of the reading females' magical scrolls. They had no weapons, either. So, they weren't soldiers heading for the battle field.

If they weren't messengers or soldiers, what were they? Veera was interested in a great many things about her. But she chose to find an answer to this question first. She looked up to find a human male heading her way. He was handsome and well structured, like the King's Guardsmen she'd been toying with for the past few years back in her world.

He smiled and nodded his head to her as he passed. So, Veera took off after him. She caught up to him in a flash and simply ran next to him for a moment. When he looked to her with a curious expression, Veera smiled.

"lótesse ni imeúre- as tye, mime héru?" Veera asked. She grimaced and laughed at her habitual use of her own language. She translated as best as she could, leaving off the my lord part at the end, "May run with you?"

After he'd responded, Veera continued, "You deliver King's message? Or, um, you hurrime ana battle. Hurry to battle?"

Veera listened to his reply with her ears. But she gained more from him by listening to his brain! She had been able to translate Paula's words because her race not only listened to a speaker's words but eavesdropped on their thoughts. And she could tell two things by what the man was thinking: first, he wasn't working -- messenger or soldier -- but was instead only exercising; and second, he thought she was odd.

I'm odd! she thought to herself. She knew she didn't belong here, that this wasn't her world. But she'd never thought of herself as odd or different or strange back in her own world. Oh sure, the Goblinars and Orikins and Vetch thought she and her people were monstrous. But then, her people thought the same of them.

Veera came to a sudden stop. She watched the man run away for a moment, then turned to look out upon the lake. She began to wonder whether it had been a mistake coming here. This place was boring. Where was the excitement? There were some four legged creatures running about, some free, some at the end of leashes. But other than them and the birds, there was nothing here of interest. Everything looked like Paula and -- now without her wings -- Veera.

Speaking of wings, where were they? There wasn't a wing amongst these creatures, except on the birds flying above of course. And not just that. No horns, no tails, no spine spikes, no claws, no hooves. The humans had some differenced between them: shape and size and color, both of hair and skin. But they all had one head, one nose, one mouth; pretty much everything else came in pairs, from eyes and ears to arms and legs.

Boring.

Where was she going to find any fun in a place like this?
 
Jake was aware of the other park users - moms with kids on the playground, a pick-up game of flag football, a handful of other families staking claims on the small beach before the afternoon crowds descended. It was the usual idyllic small town thing. Someday, he'd probably be down here on Saturday morning with Maggie and a kid or two in tow. Until then, it was just a pass-through to the quieter parts of the trail.

One particular red-head caught his eye as he passed. Young, curvy, and attractive in a way that was simply innate. Some women just had "it." She was dressed a little conservatively for her age and an early morning in the park with a blouse and knee-length skirt, but she'd have been a knock out in a potato sack. He smiled and nodded at her when their eyes met.

Not fifty feet further down the trail, Jake was startled when someone sidled up to his side, having snuck up from behind. It was the red-head. His alarm turned to bafflement when he realized she was easily pacing him while wearing heels. Seriously? Those firm calves must belong to a runner.

She said something in a melodious language he didn't recognize. It almost sounded a bit French, but with more Eastern European and something completely exotic mixed in. He was more surprised that she seemed to expect him to understand.

"May run with you?" Her words were accented and English clearly wasn't familiar, but at least he understood.

"Uh, sure?" He had slowed slightly, but her ability to pace in heels had him curious what her angle was.

"You deliver King's message? Or, um, you hurrime ana battle. Hurry to battle?"

Jake didn't even know how to respond to that, English or not. King's message? Battle? For as attractive and fit as she was, he suspected she had a screw or two loose upstairs. Should he stop and try to help her?

"No," he said. "I don't think so."

Even if he was on some hidden camera show, this seemed an unlikely exchange. She peered at him curiously, as if studying an alien and trying to discern his purpose.

He was about to ask if he could do something for her, when she stopped abruptly. Jake hesitated and turned around. Her attention had completely shifted to the lake. He no longer existed to her. Yeah, definitely something amiss, but she seemed more than capable of taking care of herself. She was probably at the park with someone else anyway.

"Uh, see ya around," he said, giving a short wave that went unnoticed.

With one last appreciative look at her curves, he resumed his run, wishing her the best. At the halfway point around the lake, he still hadn't gotten over the strange encounter and decided to backtrack rather than do the full circuit, giving him another chance through the park to see if she was still there. Maybe ask if she needed help. When he passed through, though, she was nowhere to be seen.

#

The rest of Jake's day passed in a much more predictable fashion. Golf with his groomsmen and surf and turf at Rosio's for dinner. Chris was being cagey about where the evening would go next, but he suspected there was probably a stop at the Starlight - the only strip club within sixty miles. Or maybe they'd hired someone to join them elsewhere. He was feeling good and just rolling with it.

After dinner, Chris delivered the party to the Blue Ox, one of their regular watering holes where he'd played more rounds of nine ball than he could remember. Even at the earlier hour of the evening, there was a decent crowd going, the usual mix of locals, bikers passing through, and barflies. Half were playing the tables and the others were drinking and watching a ball game on TV. The bartender knew the four of them and, when learning the occasion, offered the first round on the house.

Around a small table with beers in hand, Jake remembered his strange encounter with the woman this morning. He gave his friends the short version, emphasizing how peculiar it all was.

He eyed Chris. "You weren't trying to set me up for something, were you?"

Chris shook his head. "Like I could plan something that elaborate, or knew when and where you'd go jogging. No, I'm sure I could come up with something better and more predictable than that."

"Good."
 
(Please excuse my mix of concept art and photos. I wanted to stick with art but couldn't find what I wanted for the reply before.)

After abandoning her conversation with the Running Male, Veera -- now with her wings essentially tattooed to her body, which was dressed in casual human clothes -- headed down to the lake's edge to check its waters. She was curious about what creatures she would find in this world. Between the breeze causing ripples over its surface and the natural murkiness of the water, everything below the surface of the lake was hidden.

"Lótesse ni cen- ter- your waters," Veera chanted toward the lake, "ana witness your vana wonders."

With her spell, though, the water of the lake slowly became virtually invisible to Veera. Suddenly, Veera was seeing everything within the body of water as easily as if she were looking through the glass of a dentist office aquarium. There were a handful of fish who hadn't been scared away by the splashing children but little else. To Veera, they appeared to be flying in thin air. But other than that, there wasn't much to see other than bottom grass and mud.

She wondered, Is there ANY thing wondrous about this world?

Veera turned, just in time to see the Running Male heading this way again. She headed for the jogging path to intercept him for more conversation. But just then, at the distant edge of the woods, excitement was brewing. A naked female had emerged from the woods to the joy of a dozen or more people who were suddenly holding their miniature, magical scrolls up before them, aiming the backsides of them toward Paula. Veera simply didn't understand what these people were doing. After collecting some of their thoughts and learning words like smart phone and YouTube and viral, Veera was even more confused.

She wasn't eager to be associated to the naked woman. Veera casted yet another spell -- Invisibilitimeen. Suddenly, she was so inconspicuous to those around her that three people nearly ran into her as they walked about. She turned her attention back to the Running Man. He'd didn't seem to notice the excitement at Paula's location, which had begun after he'd passed.

But Veera could tell he was searching the park. For me? she wondered. She put all of her concentration on his thoughts. And she smiled. He had, in fact, changed his direction to come back and look for her. And she learned more, from both his current and past thoughts: his name was Jake; he had a female, a woman was the correct word; they were lovers; they were Bound; and they would be Joined soon.

And there was more: he'd come back to find Veera, yes; and he'd been concerned for her; he'd thought she needed help; he'd also thought she was attractive; he'd liked her curves; her body; he liked the way it looked; and despite being Bound and soon to be Joined, he'd contemplated having his cock deep inside Veera's pussime, to expel his Rúatan Erde -- his Man Seed in an explosion of Ecstasime.

That made Veera smiled even wider. Not because she, too, would like to experience such an encounter with the good looking Human. She would! But no, the greater reason for the smile was that Veera could read from his deeper thoughts that this Human, this Jake, shouldn't be having such fantasies about other women while Bound. And that suddenly presented the fairy with the fun for which she had been searching. Who needed Goblinars, Orikins, Red Spike Dragonfish, or Bubble Puffs when you had a guilty, horny male to entertain you. Even a Human one.



Veera had delved deeper into Jake's mind just before he vanished around a bend in the jogging path. And now, hours later, she was standing outside The Blue Ox, waiting to begin her fun. She watched others enter the tavern. She looked down to the wardrobe borrowed from Paula as some of those entering the watering hole gave her scrutinizing glances. The clothes were inappropriate for this sort of venue. Veera didn't know why, but she knew.

She caught sight of a woman leaning against the structure's wall:

kcC8Nl5.jpg

Several men and even a couple of women casted the tall, thin beauty longing expressions. Some even spoke to her with what Veera interpreted as suggestive statements and questions. One man stopped close to her and whispered, "You, me, a bottle of Jack, and a box of condoms."

"Keep wishing, asshole," the woman responded. The man laughed, slapped the Woman in Black's ass, and continued into the tavern.

"Are tye vana nuin your clothes?" Veera asked the Woman in Black after she'd stepped up closer to her. The woman only looked Veera up and down, then shook her head with dismay. Veera translated with a questioning tone , "You beautiful under clothes?"

The Woman in Black chuckled again. "Damn fucking right. But baby, I don't do other women."

"Tye indóme take au- your clothes ar anne- tien ana me," Veera told her. The Woman in Black only stared. "Will take off clothes. Give me."

"Sorry, babe. You've got an impressive set of tits going on there, and I love redheads. But mine come with big cocks dangling between muscular thighs. If you're looking for a clit licker, go inside and ask for Kandice--"

Veera didn't understand much of what the Woman in Black was saying, except that it centered around females pleasuring other females with their mouths. She reached out and took the woman's hand as she cast another spell. "Túl as me. Come with me."

Veera turned, and -- involuntarily, as had been Paula earlier in the day -- the Woman in Black simply followed Veera out into the parking lot. Less than five minutes later, Veera was returning to the entrance of the Blue Ox, now clad all in black. She'd had to magical alter the other woman's clothes a bit to fit into them. The Woman in Black had been far thinner and without Veera's dramatic curves. But as Veera entered the tavern and made her way through the crowd of mostly men, she was instantly receiving the same kind of attention the now naked and confused Woman (no longer) in Black had been.

Veera caught sight of Jake, sitting for three other males. Men, she reminded herself. She was quickly getting a grasp of the Human's language. Or at least, she thought she was until another man began speaking to her.

"Oh, Baby, verdammt, bring den Körper über diesen Weg," he growled with a hungry expression. Incorrectly assuming English was Veera's first language, the man continued, "Baby, bring that delicious body of yours over here. Let me buy you a drink. And a car. And a house. Any thing you want, Fräulein."

Veera looked to Jake to see if he had spotted her yet. She looked back to the man, contemplating the games she could play with him. But before she could act one way or the other, a man in leather stepped up and grabbed Veera by the upper arm.

"Can't you see she's with us, cock breath," he growled at the German speaker. He said quieter to Veera, "You got some explaning to do."

As the Man in Leather turned her away from the German tourist, Veera caught sight of the large cloth patch on the back of his leather vest. She recognized it immediately; a similar though smaller patch was on the back of the jacket she was wearing. As they passed through the tavern, Veera gleaned enough information to realize that the Man in Leather somehow owned the Woman in Black; that he'd recognized Veera's current wardrobe as belonging to his Ol' Lady; and that he wanted to know why the fuck -- whatever that meant -- this big titted redhead was wearing his woman's cut or jacket.
 
After sharing his story about the strange encounter in the park, the guys' attention shifted to the ballgame while waiting for a pool table to free up.

Raised voices a couple tables away drew Jake's attention. It looked like one of the bikers was taking issue with some tourist type for showing an interest in his girl. The usual sort of thing around here, though it rarely led to an out and out fight. The woman in between was a curvy red headed knockout in tight black leathers with midriff baring jacket that revealed the abs of a fitness model.

It was several moments before he realized it was the same woman from this morning. The change of clothes and venue had thrown him. But those eyes, the hair, the figure - yes, it had to be her. Well, at least he'd been right about her being with someone else. He just hasn't pictured...this.

"Fuck balls," he said, getting his friends' attention. "That's the girl I was just telling you about. The one from the park."

They all looked and whistled appreciatively.

Chris said, "Damn, dude. I thought you were embellishing. You left that behind? I don't care if you're getting married in a week."

Jake rolled his eyes. "Pretty sure Maggie would. Besides, she wasn't dressed like that and, well, there's something not quite right about her."

Jamal, already the tallest of the four, sat up straighter. "I still need a date for the wedding. Think she'd pass up those losses for a night of tuxedo-clad BBC?"

"Yeah, you go ask," Chris said. "Pretty sure that biker dude has about a dozen of his friends here."

Jake smiled. "And don't expect us to back you up. Haven't had near enough drinks to make that poor a life choice."

Jake couldn't help but watch to see how things played out. He hoped she was in a safe situation.
 
The Man in Leather was named Bones, which Veera found curious. He interrogated Veera about how she'd gotten hold of the cut that belonged to his Ol' Lady, Vanessa. Veera only stared up into the taller man's eyes as she listened. He was getting upset, then outright angry with Veera at her silence.

"Are you okay, Miss," a voice asked from behind Veera. She looked to find one of Jake's friends standing near. He eyed the big biker, then his friends, then asked Veera, "Do you need any help?"

The fairy could sense the build up of emotions from the men surrounding her. She didn't have to be from this culture or even this world to know that a fight was imminent.

Bones jerked Veera back away from the uninvited man and stepped up closer to him. He growled, "You might want to go find a chair, asshole. 'Cause if I have to find one for you, you're going to find it not under your ass but shoved up inside it."

To each side of her, more men in leather and patches began to spread out about her, facing Jake's friend. She stepped quickly in between the two men, facing Bones. Pressing her plentiful bosom to his muscular chest, she grabbed him about the waist and pulled their groins hard against one another. She suggested flirtatiously, "C'mon, baby, dance with me. Wouldn't you like to be pressed up against this?"

Bones's cock began to swell as he looked into Veera's eyes and smiled. "Right after I kick this skinny punk's ass, baby."

Veera was picking up a variety of thoughts from the men around her. And many of them were similar in one respect: they all wanted her! She told Bones, "How about I dance for you, baby? Sit down. C'mon, sit. I'll dance for you."

The bikers eventually began returning to their seats. Bones sent one of them over to the juke box, then sat again. In the meantime, Veera turned toward Jamal and mouthed Sit. She waited for the music to begin.

(OOC: Click here to start YouTube video and come back here to read as the music plays.)

Veera wasn't entirely sure what to do. She'd never danced before, not in the way she sensed these men wanted. But she delved into their collective fantasies and quickly realized what they were looking for. By that time, she had also begun to understand the lyrics of the song. She smiled broadly as she began swinging her hips.

There was a rising excitement in the tavern coming from all directions. Veera did a spin, then a half spin. She wiggled her tightly wrapped ass at the bikers, looking over her shoulder at Bones. In the process, she inconspicuously looked to Jake. She smiled to him as she caressed her hands over her exposed midriff.

Spinning again, Veera looked back to Bones. She slid the leather jacket off her shoulders, tossing it onto a nearby pool table. She did it slowly, playfully, while her hips swung ever more dramatically. As the coat fell away, Jake and his buddies got the first look at Veera's back, with only the strap of her bra cutting across her flesh. Her wings would appear as outline only, as if an intricate tattoo. The leading edge of them filled much of her scapulas. They ran down her back with the tips inked to her shapely ass cheeks, hidden down beyond the waist band of her second-skin faux-leather pants.

Veera turned again, this time to show off her back to the bikers and her front side to Jake and his table. Although her outer layer of clothes had come from Ol' Lady Vanessa, Veera's bra had come from Paula. It was a pale aqua color, lacy, with sheer fabric. Through the cloth, Veera's large, pink nipples were on display.

"Bitch!" Bones hollered to Veera. She danced herself in a turn to face the biker again. But her steps put her even closer to Jake's table. The big man gestured her his way, reminding, "You're dancing for me, remember?"

But as she smiled to Bones and licked her lips suggestively, the still-wiggling Veera backed up closer to Jake's table. Her ass was dancing about just four feet from Jamal's face. Then three. Then two.

"Get over here!" Bones demanded.

The bikers were getting agitated again. And Veera was thoroughly enjoying it. She turned round to look first to Jake, winking. Then she looked down to Jamal, which didn't mean leaning much as he was tall even sittiing down.

"If after, walk out on feet, standing," she said to Jamal in her quickly learned and yet still evolving English. She added, "I dance you no clothes."

As Jamal's eyes and mouth widened in shock, Veera leaned down suddenly and pressed her mouth hard to his in a long, erotic kiss...

...during which the bikers -- led by a fierce looking Bones -- were all flying out of their seats and heading for the bacherlor party.
 
Jake was so enamored with the woman and her interaction with the men he didn't realize Jamal had gotten up to intervene. Shit! Jamal was an imposing, fit guy with his heart in the right place, but the bikers seriously outnumbered them and were likely armed, even if only with knives.

The woman must have sensed the tension and interposed herself, urging Jamal to return to his seat while she mollified the biker with a dance. Jake couldn't overhear everything said between them, but he was getting the sense that she actually wasn't with the biker. Curious.

Music started playing and the woman started to dance. And, oh my, could she dance. Her moves were sensuous and mesmerizing, those of a professional. She began to work the biker over as if to do a lap dance, yet there was something different in the act. It was like she was a professional dancer without having any stripper experience.

Her eyes locked onto his and Jake immediately felt flush with arousal and fascination. She remembered him from this morning as well. Who was she?

She gave him a sly smile and ran her hands over her midriff. Had Chris set her up for him after all? She was too good at this and it was too coincidental, this of all nights.

As she turned away, her jacket came off. Underneath was naught but an aqua colored bra and a truly magnificent tattoo across her shoulders and down her back. Wings, like a dragonfly's. The artistry, even at this distance, was incredible. Lifelike, even. He found himself wishing he could see them in their entirety, as they disappeared in those painted on leather pants.

Then she turned and he forgot about the tattoos. The woman's bra was lacy and sheer, doing little to conceal the large nipples underneath. Perfect breasts, indeed. And she clearly had the confidence of an experienced stripper, completely unselfconscious before an entire bar of patrons watching her every move.

When the biker got the sense her attention was no longer solely on him, he started talking trash to her. She faced him, but her magical gyrating ass led her between tables toward Jake's. Damn, damn, damn.

Her ass ended up almost in Jamal's face, and he looked ready to eat it up. She turned, giving Jake another wink that felt like a promise. Then she leaned in and said something to Jamal. Jake could only make out the last couple words over the music, "dance naked" popping out from the rest. So, she was a stripper. His? Maybe she'd gotten the place right (though this seemed an unlikely venue) but the wrong guy.

Unfortunately, the biker got ticked when she wouldn't return, and within moments the mood of the place took a dark turn as a dozen bikers rose from around the crowd and started shoving their way toward their table. Well, shit.

At least Jamal got a kiss for the trouble to come. A long, tongue-filled kiss. Wow.

Jamal, sitting across from them, wasn't able to stand due to the woman leaning over him. Jake, along with Chris on his left and Bryan (a short, unassuming guy no one pegged for a black-belt in judo) on his right, all rose to meet the oncoming wave.

Chris held up his hands. "Easy guys! This here's my best friend's bachelor party. Don't need to make this out to be anything more than it appears to be."

Clearly the bikers understood there was a protocol for bachelor parties. A stripper was easy enough to understand. What most of them were uncertain about, though, was why she was wearing their colors. Jake finally pieced together the snippets of the exchange he'd overheard earlier. Why was she wearing...some other girl's clothes?

Jake looked to the woman for help, but she seemed curiously amused rather than worried. He sighed. Maybe she'd at least play along.

"Yeah," Jake said. "I've kinda always had this thing for biker girls. Guess she just needed to make a last minute wardrobe change. Right?" For all he knew, this was what had actually happened. It was the best scenario he could piece together.

Jake looked imploringly at the woman. Please corroborate my story, he thought. If the bikers didn't buy it, this was gonna get ugly.
 
Veera hadn't needed to actually see the activity taking place behind her to know what was happening. Her mind had the equivalent of eyes in the back of her head.

As her tongue danced with Jamal's, one of the other men called out to the attacking bikers, "Easy guys!" This here's my best friend's bachelor party. Don't need to make this out to be anything more than it appears to be."

Veera was getting pretty good at interpreting the words and thoughts of these Human creatures. She understood all that had been said by the man -- Chris his name was -- within seconds. Bachelor party. A party to celebrate being Bound. Odd.

The Bound man, Jake, added to the effort to prevent a brawl. "Yeah," Jake said. "I've kinda always had this thing for biker girls. Guess she just needed to make a last minute wardrobe change. Right?"

Veera pulled her face back from Jamal. The expression on his face was one of deep joy; he seemed to have totally missed what was happening beyond her. She glanced to Jake and caught the desperation in his eyes. She smiled devilishly, then stood tall. She hesitated, just staring at him for a moment. The bikers, meanwhile were continuing to encircle the four partiers. There were others in the bar besides the bikers and bachelor party attendees, of course. But not a one showed any desire to get mixed up in a fight with a dozen outlaw bikers.

When she could feel that the tension had peaked, Veera suddenly spun in place to face Bones, who was standing just two feet behind her. She smiled broadly to him, pressed erotically up against him as she had before, and told him, "Hand me my jacket, will you?"

Bones studied her for a moment, then gestured one of his underlings to toss him the coat. Veera donned it, stepped back, and turned her back to Bones. She set her gaze on Jake, wondering whether he'd noticed what the biker what finding now: the patch on the back of her coat was no longer of the Motorcycle Club in which Bones and the other men were members.

"Sorry to disappoint you, boys," she said after turning to face the bikers again. She backed up and sat in Jamal's lap. Without hesitation, she began grinding her ass cheeks against his already rock hard cock. "Actually, I know you wanted to fight. And I hate to disappoint you."

She scanned the faces of the men in leather, then spoke with a firm tone, "Fightena your friends tenna onlime er stands."

An instant later, the bikers were all beating on one another. Still grinding against the tall man's stiffy, Veera laughed aloud at the mayhem she'd caused.
 
Jake, tense and alert, watched on as the woman rose and asked the lead biker for her jacket. When it was handed to her - politely - she slid it back on. The patch on the back was different from those of the other bikers. Jake figured he must not have seen it clearly before.

So, was the fuss that she was from some other gang, intruding on this one's turf? This bar wasn't anyone's turf as far as he was aware. A variety of bikers occasionally wandered through, rarely with any hassle.

"Sorry to disappoint you, boys," she said to the bikers before turning around and planting her ass in Jamal's lap. She was grinding conspicuously and Jake felt himself respond at the sight, imagining himself under her. Hell, it was his party, it should be him!

The woman then said, "Actually, I know you wanted to fight. And I hate to disappoint you."

She looked around the room and then spoke in a way that sounded halfway between broken English and the tongues used at those creepy church revival gatherings. And then all hell broke loose with the bikers lashing out in fist fights.

Jake and his friends, the ones not getting a lap dance, tensed instantly, expecting to get sucked in. But the bikers, to a man, were fighting each other.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jake asked Chris. "You seeing this?"

"Seeing, yes. Believing, not so much."

"You slip something in our drinks?" Jake had a quick flash of the movie the Hangover. No. Just, no.

"Nope."

The woman on Jamal's lap just started laughing as she watched the mayhem. It was almost as if she'd incited it, but how? That was impossible. The entire situation was bizarre.

"I like the stripper you hired," Jamal said from across the table. "Killer bod and moves."

Chris leaned in toward Jake and spoke softly. "Yeah, well, I didn't hire her."

That confirmed one suspicion for Jake. But who was she, then? And why did she get that glint in her eye every time she looked his way?

Jamal continued, "She said we could take this party to the next level outside."

Jake looked to Chris and shrugged. "Sounds better than waiting for the bikers to remember who they're ticked at."

"Agreed," Chris said. He nodded at Jamal and then the door.

"Hey baby," Jamal said, wrapping his long fingers around the stripper's bared mid section. "Ready to take this outside for that show you promised?"
 
"What the fuck is going on?"

The brawl was taking up one large corner of the bar. Veera turned her attention from it to the men she was now sitting with, one of whom she was sitting on! Their dismay at the fight made her laugh with joy. These humans are so easy, she thought. This WILL be fun.

"Hey baby," Jamal said, wrapping his long fingers around the stripper's bared mid section. "Ready to take this outside for that show you promised?"

Veera had had no intention of getting naked -- whether partially or fully -- for Jamal and his friends. Her offer had been meant to encourage the tall man to fight the bikers for the right to see her bared body. But the look for help on Jake's face as the bikers advanced had led to her saving the quartet from what would have surely been a beat down of epic proportions.

Now, she was stuck with her promise. Or, was she? She laid her hands over Jamal's own as they wrapped around her bared midriff. She encouraged them upwards to grope her breasts. She twisted and leaned back to put her mouth at his ear and whispered, "ni osán- tye are readime. Yeh-haws? Are you ready?"

Suddenly, Jamal's face began to fill with an expression his buddies likely hoped they'd never have to see first hand. It was the look of a man about to explode in ecstasy. And, sure enough, a moment later, his head fell back and he gave out a loud grunt of satisfaction. Between her full buttock cheeks, Veera could feel the man's cock leaping with great power as it dirtied his boxers with his jizm.

Veera turned her eyes to Jake as his friend was being overwhelmed with the greatest orgasm he'd had in years. She set her gaze firmly upon him, smiling devilishly, as if to tell him silently You're next.
 
Jamal, Chris, and Bryan (left to right)

The woman didn't immediately respond to Jamal's question. Rather, she guided his hands up to her breasts and encouraged him to openly grope her. Jamal put up no fight, eagerly feeling her up.

Jake shared a quick look of incredulity with Chris and Bryan, before returning his attention to the show. Jamal seemed completely lost in the moment as her butt undulated over his crotch. She then leaned back, further accentuating her breasts, as she whispered something into Jamal's ear.

Moments later, their buddy's expression told the full story of the woman's effect on him. He was having an orgasm right there in the middle of the bar, with a dozen or more people watching. And, if Jake was any judge, it had to be an amazing one. But just from a lap dance and after, what, less than a minute? Jamal was no horny teenager.

Jake realized throughout the orgasm, the woman's focus was solely on him. There was a look about her, knowing and predatory, that both terrified and aroused him. Run away or bend her over a pool table and let her have it? He'd never had such diametrically opposed, let alone such potent, reactions to one person before.

Jamal, after, looked utterly spent. Woozy, even. Jake saw the bartender and owner trying to tamp the brawl down in one corner, while most of the rest still had their attention on this woman and now his bachelor party.

"Yeah, let's take it outside," he said.

The woman, still giving him "that look," rose smoothly to her feet, apparently assuming she was included in his suggestion. Was she? Sure, why the hell not? He didn't think he really had any say in the matter.

Jamal, on the other hand, stumbled when he tried to stand and Bryan had to lunge forward to keep him upright. Chris hurried around to grab him by the other side.

"Easy there, buddy," Chris said. "Told ya you weren't drinking enough water on the course this afternoon."

Jake hoped that was it - dehydration combined with a bit of alcohol and the blood pressure drop following a massive orgasm. He fell in behind his friends as they helped Jamal to the door. The mystery woman slid in beside him.

"I didn't catch your name this morning," he said, figuring he might as well learn a little something about her. He held out his hand. "I'm Jake."
 
The effect of the spell on Jamal was as it should have been. The man was totally incapable of staying on his feet. Veera had to suppress a laugh. He stumbled about like the Grass Lopers in her world after they'd eaten too much Crazy Moss. (Veera and her 16 sisters used to feed Moss to the Lopers to dope them up. Then, once unable to run away, the fairies -- as Veera was now thinking of herself thanks to Paula -- would braid the hooved animals tails to one another and watch them tug and pull in opposite directions, trying to free themselves. Now that was fun!)

"I didn't catch your name this morning …… I'm Jake."

Veera looked to the hand Jake offered, unsure of the meaning behind the gesture. She looked to his eyes, delved behind them, learned, then grasped his hand. "Vee-ra."

She emphasized the first syllable, remembering how Paula had gotten it wrong. She kept hold of Jake's hand rather than releasing it. She expanded her answer, listing her maternal ancestry as was proper when first introducing yourself to a stranger. "Veera n Pommo n Kalm n Perianicumsa n Ka n Puur."

Veera studied Jake's reaction a moment, then laughed suddenly. "Veera. You call me Veera, yeh-hahs? Yes?"

She took one last look at the tavern's interior before they headed outside. The fight had ended as her spell had dictated, with the last man standing loudly singing his favorite nursery rhyme from his childhood while stripping off his clothes.

"Was fun, yes?" she asked Jake as they hit the sidewalk. She nodded back toward the mayhem to ensure he understood. She looked down and realized that she was still holding his hand as they walked side by side. She sensed that they should have parted appendages long before this and finally released her grasp on him. "Wish you fighted, too, yes? Go back, try again?"

She listened to Jake's response about whether or not he'd been robbed of a good fight. She looked to the others as Chris and Bryan struggled to load the big, seemingly-drunk man into the back seat of an SUV. Jamal looked back over his shoulder and called, "What about my dance?"

Veera only laughed. She responded to him with a smile, "No walk out own feet. No dance."

The pair slammed the door behind their friend. They turned and looked to Jake and Veera, wondering what was next. Although she wasn't certain which of their minds was thinking it -- possibly all of them? -- Veera sensed that they still wanted to see her stripping off her clothes while shaking her body before them.

"You Bound?" Veera asked Jake, standing so close to him now that her generous bosom was almost touching his muscular chest. She could see he didn't understand Bound. She clarified, "You soon only one lover? Um, engage? Marry? Reason for party?"

She listened to Jake's answer, then without a moment's hesitation asked, "You no more find pleasure other woman, yeh-hahs?"

Near the car, his two friends reacted. Was the sexy thing who'd just gotten their fourth friend off with a spectacular lap dance simply inquiring or was she offering? It was what they were thinking although they didn't ask it out loud.
 
"Veera n Pommo n Kalm n Perianicumsa n Ka n Puur."

Jake blinked. Was that her name or something in her native language?

She must have senses his confusion, as she laughed and said, "Veera. You call me Veera, yeh-hahs? Yes?"

"Veera. Got it. Nice name."

As they exited the bar to the singing of I'm A Little Teapot, Veera continued to hold his hand after their shake. Not that he minded the soft feel in his own, but it was awkward. She finally released him, then asked if he was disappointed he hadn't gotten involved in the fight. Just what culture did she come from?

"No," he said. "Got into a couple drunken tangles back in my college days. A near arrest gave me a much needed wake up call.

Jamal, getting helped into Bryan's SUV, called out to Veera, practically demanding the dance she'd promised. Jake recalled hearing something about naked and outside. She laughed and brushed him off. Apparently the deal had included him walking out under his own power. Had she anticipated him being hurt or was his condition because she slipped him something? Jake found her easy to like and yet wary of the seeming agent-of-chaos thing she had going.

Veera turned back to him, so close her could feel her breath. You Bound? You soon only one lover? Um, engage? Marry? Reason for party?"

"Yes," he said, finally picking up on her meaning. "I'm getting married next weekend. My friends here are helping me celebrate."

"You no more find pleasure other woman, yeh-hahs?"

It took Jake a moment to catch on. "Oh, yeah. Well, that's usually how marriage works, yes." Unless she's especially open minded, he didn't say. He'd teased Maggie about threesome fantasies, but she'd shown little interest other than letting him share them with her in a hypothetical sort of way. Suddenly he had a vision of Veera in bed with him and Maggie. That might fuel a couple wanks down the road.

"You're not from around here, are you?" He asked, even though it was pretty obvious. "I can walk you around to downtown, if you want, while these two get Jamal home."

Chris and Bryan gave him looks that were equal parts skeptical, suggestive, and jealous. He wasn't trying to get her to himself. Well, not entirely. He didn't want to leave Jamal in the truck, though, while they were doing something else.

When Veera seemed eager to accept his offer, he told the others to text him when they got back. It'd be a good half hour, so probably not enough time to get into too much trouble. They nodded and took off, leaving him and Veera.

"It's a small town," Jake said, heading off. Veera fell in beside him and took his hand like a lover would. He didn't fight it, but did hope no one recognized him. "Downtown is a little touristy, but nice on a summer evening like this."

They crossed the Lincoln Street Bridge over the Willow River and soon street lights done up in an antique style turned the dark street festive. Several dozen people walked the sidewalks, window shopping the jewelry and knick knack shops and ice cream parlors. A couple just ahead were unloading from a horse-pulled carriage ride.

"So, where are you from, Veera? And what brings you here?"
 
"Got into a couple drunken tangles back in my college days. A near arrest gave me a much needed wake up call.

Arrest? Wake up call? Veera's grasp on Jake's language was getting better with every passing minutes. But there were still some words and phrases that required her to delve into his mind for explanations.

She couldn't have understood the concept of arrest because in her world, there was no Law Enforcement. Oh, there were laws, of course. But there was nothing written down. And there were no jails in which to put offenders of those laws. Punishment was meted out on the spot, and often that punishment was death.

Wake up call was another. Veera had already come to understand all three words when used independently. But used together as an epigram, they only confused her.

"Oh, yeah. Well, that's usually how marriage works, yes."

Veera could see something in Jake's expression that told her he wanted to say more. But he obviously knew he shouldn't. The fairy delved into his thoughts and found that he and his Bounding were not of the same mind set concerning seeking pleasure outside that Binding. Veera wondered what exactly those differences were. But Jake's mind didn't give up that secret. Often, it was the most personal of thoughts and feelings that Veera couldn't pull from another's mind.

"You're not from around here, are you?"

Veera couldn't help but laugh loudly at that one. She squeezed his hand playfully and bumped her shoulder into his own. She only said, "No, not round here."

She jumped at the offer to see Jake's world with him. As they headed off, she got the sense that the clasped hands was becoming an issue for him. She used moving away from him to look in a story window as a way to inconspicuously put some distance between them.

They crossed a bridge that spanned a narrow river. Veera had casted a spell earlier to see into the waters of the Lake where she'd first met Jake. And now, all she had to do was think the spell's text to see clearly to the river bottom. There were thousands of tiny objects that were in no way natural.

"What those?" she asked, forgetting that Jake couldn't see them. She backed a step from the bridge's criss-cross safety railing, looking at it. Hundreds of keyed padlocks were attached to it, their corresponding keys the objects on the waterway's bottom. "What this?"

She couldn't know whether or not Jake knew the significance of the locks on the bridge and keys in the water. He would either explain or shrug. Either way, Veera caught sight of a horse drawn carriage at the end of the bridge and anything he might have been saying was lost to Veera's sudden excitement. She sprinted off toward the carriage. Reaching it, she pressed her lips squarely upon the horse's nose in a big kiss.

As Jake was catching up to her, the very excited Veera was talking to the horse in full sentences, many with a questioning tone to them. The horse would often interrupt with loud whinnies that sounded like laughter or head bobs and shakes that looked like answers to questions Veera was posing to it.

"Not Loper, qualmakee," she explained, adding, "You say, cousin! Where find Crazy Moss? Have fun."

Jake was going to have no idea what the hell Crazy Moss was, of course. He went on to ask, "So, where are you from, Veera? And what brings you here?"

But even before he could get an answer, Veera was already rushing off to the store front window of a closed toy store, easily dragging Jake behind her with their hands clasped yet again.

"Jamma!" she said excitedly. She was pointing an extended finger toward a shelf full of stuffed animals from a recently released fantasy movie from yet another J R R Tolkien- authored franchise. She insisted without explanation of what she meant, "Jamma! Jamma!"

Veera stripped off her leather jacket and tossed it to Jake. Suddenly, she was doing a strange little dance that looked like a really bad Country Line Dance mixed with touches of The Hokey Pokey and The Macarena. As she danced, Veera also sung a magical chant, laughing occasionally as presumable appropriate times between the lyrics.

If Jake was to take his eyes off the sexy, gyrating woman wearing very little, he might have noticed that beyond the store front's glass, in the dim light of the closed business, the stuffed animals were dancing the same steps Veera was. When she stopped, laughed, and lunged at Jake to give him a big hug, the toys ceased their dancing. Many fell to the floor, robbed of their magical energy.

"Wow, what is with your girlfriend, man?" a passing guy asked with a massive smile. The man's girlfriend had been recording Veera on her smart phone. After she, too, laughed, she told Jake, "This is gonna get a million hits on YouTube."

Veera was oblivious to the couple and to the shop behind her, now in disarray with the motion detector security alarm going wild. She ran off yet again, this time pressing her face to the glass of the ice cream store, which was open. She couldn't read the thoughts of the people inside beyond the glass. But there was no doubt that they were enjoying the thick, candy topped treats they were eating out of cones or bowls.

"We eat!" she said excitedly to Jake as he caught up yet again. "Rullo-om. Treat! We eat, yeh-hahs?"

She clutched his hand again, trying to drag him to the shop's open door. She couldn't know that his Bounding's mother was sitting in a back corner eating Sundaes with the children of her long married eldest daughter...

[/QUOTE]
 
As they crossed the bridge, Jake tried to explain that the locks affixed to the fence were from couples in love, symbolic of the permanence of their relationship. He didn't mention that he and Maggie had put one here on their first anniversary as a couple, nor how he felt a slight pang of guilt that he was hanging out with Veera at all. Even as he found their lock, however, Veera had already skipped ahead and was...

...kissing a carriage horse on the snout.

Just when he thought she couldn't get any stranger, she proved him wrong. He felt like the straight man in a fish out of water buddy movie. Splash? Crocodile Dundee?

She spoke to it (who wouldn't?) and it seemed to respond in kind (of course it would). Then, just as quickly, she dashed off to a toy store and pressed her face against the door. Jake exchanged a perplexed look with the carriage driver, shrugged, and hurried off after her.

"Jamma! Jamma!" She was clearly excited by something inside, yet he couldn't tell just what in the dim lighting of the closed store. Then she stripped her jacket, tossed it at him, and began the most peculiar dance. It was nothing like the seductive moves she'd been using back at the bar, yet her translucent bra kept him just as mesmerized.

"Wow, what is with your girlfriend, man?"

Jake startled when realizing a passing guy was talking to him. The girl with the guy was filming Veera's dancing. "This is gonna get a million hits on YouTube," she said.

In that outfit with those moves, Jake feared the girl was right.

"Uh, no, she's not...my girlfriend," Jake said to the guy. Before he could implore the girl to keep the video to herself, the toy store's alarm went off. He turned, afraid Veera had broken in while he turned his back for a second, but it was even worse - she'd run to the busy ice cream shop next door while still sporting just the revealing bra on top.

"Shit!" He dashed after her. "Veera, wait!"

"We eat!" she said excitedly, grabbing his hand and pulling him toward the door. "Rullo-om. Treat! We eat, yeh-hahs?"

"Yeah, sure," he said, turning her toward him to keep her perky nipples from saying hello to the kids sitting at a table by the front window. He quickly draped her jacket over her shoulders. "Might want to put this back on first, though."

Jake made sure she didn't get any further until the jacket made her at least somewhat decent. Just one ice cream, he thought. That couldn't go so bad and might keep her in place for at least a few minutes.

Jacket situated, Veera smiled and dragged him inside. She bounced along the counter, surveying all the various flavor options, making unintelligible exclamations all the while. Jake wasn't in the mood for anything himself and spent most of his effort just watching her - exhausting in and of itself.

"Jake?"

Jake's first reaction to being addressed was concern over being recognized with this strange woman. Then he turned and saw the dragon lady staring at him from a table in the back, her dark eyes boring into him. Okay, dragon lady was his pet nickname for Maggie's mother Fay, which he seldom used anymore unless in jest, and never near his soon-to-be mother-in-law. After getting off to a rocky start, he thought she was finally warming up to him. Well, like a glacier warms up in the summer, anyway.

Sitting with her were Robin and Callie, Fay's grandchildren and soon his nephew and niece. They were twins, due to start kindergarten in the fall, and both wore wide, chocolate-smeared grins when they recognized him.

This couldn't get much worse, Jake thought, hurrying over to meet them after giving Veera a quick look to make sure she was still enamored with the ice cream selection.

"Mrs. C!" He said, deciding to stick with a version of the truth if need be. "Taking the kiddos out for ice cream, I see."

Fay cocked an eyebrow in her trademark fashion. Jake had always thought the Asian woman looked like a professional gambler, and that look said "are you really sure you want to play that?"

"Yes," she said flatly. "And you're here with...?"

"Good question," Jake said. "Her name's Veera and that's about all I know. I'm just watching her until my friends get back. I think Jamal was hoping she'd be his date at the wedding, but between you and me...I'm not so sure that's a good idea."

Fay cast a glance back at Veera before again pinning Jake under her gaze. "I can only imagine. And you boys were out...celebrating...tonight?"

Yeah, she totally thought this was a stripper they'd hired for the night. Jake could only imagine what she thought the real reason behind him and her being alone, together, in an ice cream shop meant. Trying to disabuse her of that notion would only serve to reinforce it. Worst case, it got back to Maggie. His fiancé, at least, he could count on to believe his tale. Probably.

Fay's attention turned back to the counter and her eyes widened. "Uh, Jake? You might want to..." She flicked her fingers in the general direction Jake no longer wanted to turn and face.
 
"Might want to put this back on first, though."

Veera didn't want to put her jacket back on. She enjoyed the freedom of so little clothing. But she reeeeeeally wanted Rullo-om. She shoved her arms into the cropped leather jacket, grasped Jake's hand, and hurried him inside. She headed for the counter, losing her escort's hand at some point. She looked back to find him approaching a woman sitting in the corner. She probably should have taken an interest in what he was doing. But … she wanted Rullo-om!!



While Jake was busy in the corner, Veera was making friends. Two little girls had been standing on step stools in front of the freezer display case to give them a view of the offerings. They'd been arguing back and forth about which of the twenty or more 5 gallon tubs contained the bestest most flavoringest in the whole wide world of ice cream. Veera jumped into the fray, pointing to tub after tub, asking Bestest?, and -- when she got one or more head shakes -- moving on to new tubs.

Veera soon realized that she could have a small spoonful of any flavor she wanted. She tried Coconut Coffee Cream. Eww. Then Peanut Butter Swirl. Again, eww. Her expressions and sounds caused the girls to laugh hysterically. In the corner, the girls' mother was watching with mixed feelings. Her girls were having fun. But the seriously sexy stranger with the painted on faux-leather pants who looked seriously out of place in the family-friendly ice cream parlor.

Very quickly, Veera had exhausted her maximum of 5 free samples. But she hadn't yet found the bestest most flavoringest in the whole wide world ice cream. She needed more spoons! And she was going to get more spoons!

"Sle-apana," she said to the mother of the girls. The mini-van driving soccer mom's eyes closed, her head drooped, and she was soundly asleep. Veera lifted one of the girls up to stand atop the serving counter.

"I'm sorry, miss," the teenager behind the counter quickly objected. "She can't be up on the--"

"Svast!" Veera spoke toward the cutie pie server. The teen went instantly silent. Veera added more politely, "Yo-loo n- croymataka."

The server removed her hat, placed it on the girl's head, and then just turned and left the store! As she was departing, Veera lifted the other girl onto the counter to stand next to her sister. She curled around behind the counter, took one of the little plastic spoons from the cup...

...and the three of them began sampling every flavor. Soon, a little boy and his slightly older brother were joyously involved in the fun. Then, another child. Then even a pair of young teens. And then Veera discovered Rainbow Colored Sprinkles! She poured a scoop of them into her mouth, giggling for joy at the delicious sweetness. One child after another opened their mouth to receive a scoop of the multi-colored treats. They moved onto Crushed Hershey Milk Chocolate Sprinkles, Butterfinger Chunks, Licorice Delight Slices, and more.

And any time a parent or grandparent or guardian threatened to ruin the fun, Veer just waved her hand through the air before them. They backed up as if literally in rewind, sat, and fell asleep.

"Uh, Jake? You might want to..."

Veera wouldn't have blamed Jake to have a heart attack when he forced himself to follow his future mother-in-law's gaze. By that time, Veera had 9 children from 2 to 16 involved. They'd gone through almost a hundred of the little spoons; there were sprinkles and crunches and slices and chunks and loops and more in hair, on faces, down shirt collars, and -- of course -- all over the floor. After she'd carefully fitted sugar cones over her ears to make her look like a Canopy Batbird, the others wanted ears and horns and hats, too.

Veera looked Jake's direction for the first time and found him looking her way. She gave him an almost impossibly large smile of delight. She held up a waffle cone and proudly reported, "Peppermint Stripe! Bestest most flavoringest in the whole wide world Rullo-om!"
 
Jake looked. It was bad. Kids everywhere behind the counter with Veera, shoving their faces with ice cream and toppings. Veera was smiling right along, pronouncing peppermint her flavor of choice.

"Oh. My. God."

Where had the girl working behind the counter gone? And why weren't the parents doing anything? He looked around at the smattering of tables and found nearly all of the adults face down and...sleeping? He felt a chill of certainty that Veera, somehow, was responsible.

He turned back to Fay and the kids, the only ones not yet sucked into the chaos. "Like I was saying...not a good choice for a date to the wedding. I've gotta go."

Without waiting for any reply, Jake hurried over to the counter and led Veera by the arm toward the front door. "Yeah, peppermint. Great choice. Now, I've got something else I want you to see."

With Veera contentedly eating her ice cream cone, Jake led her outside without daring to look back. How had she done that? Or the bikers at the bar, which seemed conspicuously related. Hypnosis? He didn't think it worked that way, but no other explanation came to mind.

There was a tiny park around the corner beside the fire station. He led the way over there, relieved to find it quiet and just enough removed from the evening crowd. He sat her down on a bench and finally relaxed a smidge.

Veera looked up at him with eyes bright, even in the meager light coming from the front of the fire station. He then noticed all the chocolate syrup, sprinkles, and other candy that had gathered down her chin and onto her chest. Her cleavage was like a road in Candyland.

Eyes up. "What happened back there? Did you...do something?"
 
"What happened back there? Did you...do something?"

"Yeh-hahs!" Veera said with a laughing lilt. "Have fun!"

She didn't immediately realize he was referring specifically to all the peacefully dozing adults. When she did, Veera grasped Jake's hand again and -- despite his more obvious strength and weight -- pulled him back out to the sidewalk.

"See?" She said. She pointed toward the ice cream shop, nearly a block away. The parents and grandparents were all up and about gathering their children. Even the teen who should have been behind the counter had returned. (They didn't know it now, but the poor girl would be closing early and spending the evening cleaning up Veera's mess.) The fairy, still jubilant and acting as if she'd had twelve shots of espresso only said to Jake, "All good. All fun."

The night was suddenly ripped open by new sounds and sights. The fire station's front doors began rising. The sirens of an EMT vehicle and ladder truck sounded. And red sweeping and strobing lights took over the night. Veera's eyes widened in shock. She'd first felt fear; the last time she'd seen such red fury had been … oh, she couldn't even think about it. But as the vehicles began pulling out and heading away, Veera came to somewhat realize what the emergency vehicles were, where they were going, and why.

She took Jake's hand and led him back to the bench. She just looked into his eyes for a long moment, her lips still wide with a smile. He was upset. Or, confused? Veera knew he suspected there was something just not right about her. Just not right: his thoughts, not her words. Oh, who cares? she thought as she recalled her time in the Rullo-om shop.

She lifted an arm, feeling something on it. Rainbow colored sprinkles; her favorite. She swipe one off with a finger tip and ate it, then a Crunch, then a Chunk. She pulled her head back as far as possible and looked straight down. It was hard to focus that close, but she had food from the ice cream shop on her bosom as well. Veera used one hand to boost upwards a large firm breast, what these humans would have designated as being a Double D. She laughed at the mess and ran a finger through something sticky. She put it to her mouth, then grimaced.

"Eww! Double Dutch Mocha Nut." She laughed again, partially at Jake's reaction to her casually manipulation of her tit. She lowered the hand boosting her breast and studied Jake a moment. "You not get Rullo-om. Veera sad."

She feigned a disappointed expression, complete with a lower lip forced outward like that of a small child who'd been chastised for this or that. Then, Veera arched her back forward a bit to make her bosom even more obvious and said, "You get Rullo-om from me, Jake, yeh-hahs? Lick. Not mind. Veera share."
 
Hypnosis. Had to be. Jake couldn't think of any other way those "sleeping people were now awake and oblivious. It was like any stage show. But without their willing participation? What could she do to him that he might not remember.

Veera's reaction to the fire trucks was enlightening. She acted like she'd never seen anything like it before. Like a young child, which was the same with much of her other behavior - gleeful, carefree, and with a very short attending span.

He let her drag him back to the secluded park bench, quiet again with the truck sirens fading in the distance. Her attention shifted to the toppings stuck all over her skin. She clearly wasn't a fan of some of the flavors and expressed disappointment he hadn't gotten anything.

"It's fine, really," he said, unable to take his eyes off the way she handled her breasts so unselfconsciously. "I ate earlier."

"You get Rullo-om from me, Jake, yeh-hahs? Lick. Not mind. Veera share."

Jake started at her. She wanted him to lick her clean? The primal part of him was very interested in that. The committed fiancé in him said hell no. And the neat freak side of him, the one with no napkins to offer, was trying to break the tie.

"I...uh."

Fuck. Where were his friends? If they were here, he could at least pretend this was all bachelor party fun. Heck, he might even be licking whipped cream off some stripper's tits had the night gone according to plan. How different was this?

A lot, he knew. And yet, she seemed so sincerely innocent in her request. Not propositioning him. It would make him feel better if she was cleaned up a bit.

He looked around. They were alone. Fuck it - it was his bachelor party, even if it had totally gone off the rails.

Jake extended a finger and scooped a dollop of sticky ice cream from the top of one of Veera's lovely breasts and brought it to his lips. Not his favorite flavor, but still tasty. Veera watched on, seemingly pleased, and thrust her chest out even further. "Lick?"

Jake sat beside her, leaned over, and ran his tongue across the exposed flesh just above her bra. It was deliciously devious, living another woman not Maggie like this. The taste of the candy and ice cream mix was almost unnoticed.

Yup. Just cleaning up a strange woman's breasts with my tongue. Nothing to see here. Jake continued to lick, moving all around. His cock began to swell in his pants, a reminder this wasn't any chaste act no matter how he spun it.

He paused, looking up at Veera. She smiled and pointed to the bits he missed, way deep down in her cleavage. To get those, he'd have to really bury his face in there or use his hands to help. Probably both. It'd be a lot easier without the bra in the way.

No, too far. Jake leaned in, face fully between her breasts, and stretched out his tongue to get what he could reach.
 
The rough feel of Jake's warm tongue upon the smooth flesh of night-cooled breasts was incredible. Veera purred with delight at the feeling. Purred. Literally purred, like a very happy, very large cat. She reached her hands up, taking Jake's head into them. She pressed her bosom forward, turning his face a bit this way, then that, to direct his lips and tongue all about her breasts.

Veera was sensing Jake's desire to have more access to her. She released her hold on him, ripped the leather jacket off her shoulders, and popped free the bra. It had been too small already; Veera hadn't used her magic to enlarge it when she took it from Paula that morning. So when she loosed it, the over the shoulder boulder holder literally sprung forth. Her breasts sagged only a bit; they were as firm as the best implant-enhanced boobs yet had a very real look, since they were, of course.

After Jake had put his mouth to her breasts, her nipples had swollen dramatically. They were almost the size of Hershey Kisses, only a deep pink. Veera laughed playfully at Jake's reaction to her baring herself, then invited his to resume his cleaning of her by again pushing her bosom outward.
 
Jake found himself pleased by her reaction to his touch, purring deep within her bosom. Clearly she liked the attention for more than just making sure he got a taste of the treats.

When he dove back into the depths of Veera's cleavage, she shuffled underneath him. He hesitated, then realized she was removing her jacket. Understandable. Then the bra came loose, practically popping free after having constrained those beauties. He hadn't appreciated just how full they were, nor how they practically defied gravity for their size. They were firm, yet still yielded pleasantly under his lips - these were no fakes.

He paused to take in the sight and Veera responded by thrusting her chest out toward him in open invitation to continue. Most of the ice cream and toppings were cleaned by now, but those nipples, so full and large and delectable, begged him for attention. It wouldn't be proper to lick a woman's breasts and neglect her nipples, would it?

Jake adored Maggie's breasts. Yes, they were smaller than Veera's by a wide margin, but they had a lovely shape, looked fantastic when she was naked, and were tipped with highly responsive dark nipples. He'd never had reason to complain. Still didn't, yet...

"Not sure I got it all," he said, his voice low. "Better make sure."

Jake returned to cleaning up an obvious spot in her cleavage he'd missed, then slowly licked his way toward one of those nipples. His tongue slid across the swollen peak - so much bigger to his tongue than what he'd come to know day in and day out with Maggie. He made a couple more playful swipes across it, feeling her purr, and then wrapped his entire mouth around it and began suckling gently.

Just making sure it's clean, he tried to tell himself. Really, really clean.
 
"Not sure I got it all … … Better make sure."

Veera's purr returned as Jake's lips wrapped around her nipple. She clutched his head in both hands again, directing his mouth from breast to breast and back. It felt so incredible. It was causing feelings in her … feelings she hadn't … hadn't felt since … feelings that were … were...

Veera suddenly pushed Jake away, stood, and backed a couple of steps away from him. Her face was filled with panic as she stared at him. She looked about them, for prying eyes. And her panic only intensified as she found a family of five staring at her from across the street. They couldn't have seen her and Jake because of a shrub near the bench. But had they seen what the pleasure Jake was causing her had caused?

Veera looked closer at the family. One of the little adults was holding something up before her. It was one of those scroll-things the women in the park had been reading from this morning. By now, Veera had glimpsed enough thoughts in the minds of the Humans to realize what the devices were. And what they could do. And one of those things was to record images. And transmit them all about this world in an instant.

"ni must lende, ni cannot n- símen!" Veera said in panic, backing away. "Must go! Go now!"

She continued to back away from. Her attention shifted from Jake to the family to Jake again. As her steps increased in speed and length, her torso tended to shift back and forth a bit more dramatically. She was trying to hide them, but it was hopeless; her wings had come away from her body as the pleasure had been building within her. They'd begun to regain some of their luminescence, lighting the trees and shrubs in the park behind her. And their edges and tips were sneaking out from behind her body.

"Ni'm sorrime!" she said to Jake with a sincere tone. "I'm sorry."

There was a possibility that neither Jake nor the family had seen enough of her wings to understand that they were in fact wings. She needed to leave. But she needed to cover her escape.

"Ló become amaurea!"

Veera clapped her hands together with force. An explosion of light from between her hands turned the night into day. It only lasted about 2 seconds. But then, Veera had only needed a sudden change from black to white. By the time the eye's of Jake and the family had adjusted to see in the sudden dark, Veera had turned, spread her wings, and flown into the forest and out of sight. And a moment later, the light faded and it was dark yet again.
 
Four hours later...

Jake stumbled into his apartment. His mind was discombobulated enough to be drunk, but he hadn't consumed nearly enough at the strip club with the guys. No, it was trying to rationalize what had happened with Veera.

One moment, he's sucking her tits and she's in clear rapture. The next, she's in a blind panic. He'd thought it was because of the people across the street (totally understandable), but then she started backing up and...glowing? And the strangest damn thing was the impression of wings on her back. Glowing wings. Impossible, but his mind was convinced of it.

Then she clapped and blinding light. After his eyeballs recovered, she was gone. It was almost as if she'd never existed. But the people across the street were there and a kid has his phone out. Recording?

Some quick thinking prompted him to hop up and tell them they'd overseen a new performance art piece that wasn't quite ready for the public yet and could they please not share the video? Jake didn't think it likely a phone could get decent video in the dark at that distance, but just in case...

Soon after, Chris texted him and they met up. Jamal seemed himself again, mostly sober, and unsure of what had come over him. Jake had his suspicions about both of them having been slipped something, but kept it to himself.

He did his best to play the part of groom at the strip club, but his heart just wasn't in it. Veera's disappearance had probably been for the best. He'd strayed over the line and might have been tempted to go further. There was enough guilt as it was.

His phone chimed and he found a text from Maggie: Drunk. Staying at Babs. Hope you had fun! Love!

He sent a quick reply: Just got home. Stay safe. Kisses.

Jake stripped, showered, and crawled into bed. It was hard enough to sleep now without Maggie's presence, but now he had the strange memories of tonight chewing at him. Who was Veera? Where had she come from? What had really happened?

The wings. They seemed so real. But if he'd been tripping, maybe he tattoos had seemingly become real in his addled mind. That almost sounded plausible.

The questions churned over and over, keeping him awake for hours without offering any answers. As he finally nodded off, the last question to cross his mind was, what is Veera?

#

Sunday

For almost thirty seconds after waking, Jake felt good. Then he noticed Maggie's absence which reminded him of last night. Everything came pounding back.

He got up, drank a glass of water, and pondered what to do next. Would he tell Maggie? Heck, what could he say that wouldn't make it sound like he'd been drugged?

Jake considered taking his morning run. Part of him said to skip it, avoid any chance of bumping into Veera again. Another part wanted answers, wanted to know if any of it had been real or all hallucinations. He couldn't avoid running forever or Maggie would ask questions.

He put on his shorts and shoes, left Maggie a note in case she came home before he finished, and made his way outside. Where yesterday had been picture perfect, today was cool, cloudy, and drizzly. Tolerable for running, not good for much else. He set out for the lake trail, never seriously considering any alternative route.
 
Chris was sitting on the porch of Jake's house when the latter showed up, his clothes stained dark with sweat. He wore a concerned expression as he rose, saying, "I got something you gotta see."

He waited inside while the groom-to-be cleaned up. By the time Jake reappeared, Chris had made them espressos and warmed up a pair of bagels. He unnecessarily reminded Jake that his daily duties at LocalWebNews.com included monitoring hundreds of websites for any mention in the overnight news of their hometown.

"There's usual nothing, of course, 'cept maybe someone winning a five figure lottery payout or the Mayor getting picked up on a DUI again," he told Jake. Chris had lived here all his life, and he couldn't remember a day of his life when he hadn't complained about how boring this town was. He handed his iPad to Jake. "And then … there was last night."

He tapped the screen to begin a YouTube video paused on the screen. It was obviously shot from a camera phone; and it was also obvious the events that had taken place in the Blue Ox. The camera view was poor initially; the bikers were occasionally blocking the view. But Veera could be clearly seen giving Jamal a lap dance. Chris could be heard trying to prevent a fight. And then, plain as day, there was Jake. And he was sharing what looked like a yearning glance with the big bosomed stripper, as the video identified Veera.

Speaking slowly as he took the iPad back and began tapping and swiping, Chris said, "Now, as interesting as that is, and as unbelievable as are that redheads tits, my God, that is not why I'm here at 8 o'clock on a Sunday morning, when I should be at home having morning sex with Cammie before she catches her flight back to Denver."

He turned the tablet back to Jake again. The screen was blackish-gray with scattered bright points of light. When Chris had first watched it, it had taken him a long moment to realize it was a night time cell phone recording of a city street. Not just any city, though, but theirs. He eventually recognized Station 2 in the back on the right; and the statue of the town's founder on the left in Cramer Memorial Park.

"I thought that was a reflection," Chris said. He pointed to a brightening object in the middle of the tablet's screen. Veera herself was little more than a very dark silhouette. As the video continued, the reflection got brighter and more defined, though. Chris tapped on the screen, pausing the video. He stood tall over his buddy and said with a confident tone, "Those are fucking wings, man. Just watch."

He tapped the screen again. As the video continued, Veera's wings took on a definite insect appearance. Chris tapped the screen again, pausing the recording. "Don't those look a lot like wings? Dragonfly maybe?"

He gave Jake a moment, then pointed to the right side of the screen. "And that … is you! Tap the screen again, and watch what happens."

He waited for Jake to restart the video again. On the screen, the presumed wings brightened and spread a bit. During the footage, the only voices had been from the girl holding the camera and the family members near her. Then, from a distance, "Ló become amaurea!"

The screen suddenly went white, and a cry of shock and pain exploded from the tablet's speaker. Chris knew it was coming, and yet he flinched a bit. He chuckled, pointed, then said, "Watch! The girl with the camera, she lowers it when whatever the fuck that was happened, but watch at the end when she lifts it-- There! Right there!"

The girl with the phone lifted it again. The white flash was already quickly fading. It was as if they were watching the end of the day -- the fading of sunlight -- in rapid fast forward. And as night began returning, off in the woods to the left of the screen...

"Those are fucking wings!" Chris said. "And she's flying!"
 
Back
Top