Play with my tits

Sucked. Nippled. Lightly pinched. Rubbed. Licked. All of the above. Any attention to my nipples or tits is a good thing.

Mmm sucked, nibbled, pinched and then gently twisted, all the while a finger gently strokes your clit...
 
Sounds great, disk....Never met a guy who could multitask that successfully yet. However, I have fingers......but those men do have thighs, which are fun to rub or bump up against. Can I add 'gently pulled' to the list for nipple activities? I just did.....
 
Sucked. Nippled. Lightly pinched. Rubbed. Licked. All of the above. Any attention to my nipples or tits is a good thing.

How about having your nipples pinched while I push your tits together and slide my cock in between them?
 
Forget Paul!

Mmm God those breasts are gorgosity made flesh! I would heap myself upon you and suckle you like a newborn babe!
 
Ever had the underneath part of your titties sucked? For some reason, that part of the breast is super sensitive, especially if you have larger breasts.
 
Stunning tits, Sinda and Jrose! My mouth's watering at the thought of clamping my warm lips around each one in turn and circling your growing nipples with my tongue mmmm as someone who rarely gets to go near his girl's tits (too sensitive), I would go to town on yours ;)

Kneading them firmly wouldn't go amiss either... as wouldn't having you lie on your back, head towards me, standing over you and pushing your gorgeous tits together around my hard cock, slick from your mouth and fucking them :)
 
Last edited:
I'd love to work my way down your body. Start with your lips, your ears, neck, then down to those big beautiful tits of yours. Fondle and pinch your nipples before taking one in my mouth. Lick, suck and nibble one nipple while pinching the other. Then switch, and give the other some attention. Work my way down your stomach, then down between your thighs. While I lick and finger your clit and pussy, look up and watch as your continue playing with your tits. Can you suck on them for me? That really makes me horny....:devil:
 
Stunning tits, Sinda and Jrose! My mouth's watering at the thought of clamping my warm lips around each one in turn and circling your growing nipples with my tongue mmmm as someone who rarely gets to go near his girl's tits (too sensitive), I would go to town on yours ;)

Kneading them firmly wouldn't go amiss either... as wouldn't having you lie on your back, head towards me, standing over you and pushing your gorgeous tits together around my hard cock, slick from your mouth and fucking them :)


:eek: your gf doesn't let you play with her tits much? For shame!
 
Back
Top